Incel Parents: “Go to school, earn big money from a well laid job then girls will love you” (BRUTAL BLACKPILL)

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, hopecel, IAMNOTANINCEL and 12 others
At least some bimbos are sympathetic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, HeightPilledum and try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and 14vic
who's the girl and why is she there tf
Probably a guest
The boy looks 14 and the couple are in their 20s who always follow and bully him even out in public

Probably a guest
The boy looks 14 and the couple are in their 20s who always follow and bully him even out in public
I thought they were the same age; how do you know they follow him? If they do that they're weird.

An NT person would have immediately photobombed the couple by making funny faces, gestures, comments, etc. however an NT guy would also have a couple of friends around him and not be there all alone and awkward...
nintchdbpict000404123420.jpg
c2a431_52059.jpg
3217508_460s.jpg
main-qimg-5f74398ceecc2e221f41957aa23129f5-lq
29eaaa91cd4daa1893b2b4ab70ec8372.jpg

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, hopecel, IAMNOTANINCEL and 3 others
I dont regret quitting uni with my 128IQ and rotting instead.
it got me nothing and nowhere. studying/working is completely worthless as an ugly subhuman truecel.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, hopecel, IAMNOTANINCEL and 3 others

“Go to school, earn big money from a well laid job then girls will love you​

This is not a false sentence but most people expect you to look somewhat acceptable, if you do then it's true

An NT person would have immediately photobombed the couple by making funny faces, gestures, comments, etc. however an NT guy would also have a couple of friends around him and not be there all alone and awkward...
c2a431_52059.jpg
3217508_460s.jpg
Those pictures are fucking horrific, so fucking ugly and aversive. They represent the fall of society greatly

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, halloweed and Gonthar
c2a431_52059.jpg
3217508_460s.jpg
Just become a clown for everyone theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, hopecel, bloomercel and 3 others

This is not a false sentence but most people expect you to look somewhat acceptable, if you do then it's true
It’s possible just very unlikely

It’s possible just very unlikely
anyone who has a good job automatically mogs me in females eyes no matter how ugly he is, i am a poor neet therefore can’t date any woman. money deniers are beyond bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and Debetro
That or be a lonely, friendless incel....it's your choice...
I've been the clown many times, it's even more lonely than not socializing at all tbh.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and Gonthar
I've been the clown many times, it's even more lonely than not socializing at all tbh.

You're the first Masochistic Chad I've ever met.Congrats

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Seems like an advice ethnikk parents would give to their children.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
You're the first Masochistic Chad I've ever met.Congrats
chad who was KHHV at 24yo and doesnt get more than 1 match on OLD per week.

goes to raves/(house)-parties every 2 weeks at least for years, and doesn't get a single ioi.

never had a girl flirt with me in school, uni, on the street, ever in my life.

was part of one of the most popular student fraternities of my city for 2 years and didn't get attention whatsoever there, no ioi.

CHAD IN THE SEWERS OF HANOI

Brutal incel btfo'ed again

chad who was KHHV at 24yo and doesnt get more than 1 match on OLD per week.

goes to raves/(house)-parties every 2 weeks at least for years, and doesn't get a single ioi.

never had a girl flirt with me in school, uni, on the street, ever in my life.

was part of one of the most popular student fraternities of my city for 2 years and didn't get attention whatsoever there, no ioi.

CHAD IN THE SEWERS OF HANOI
Sucks being below lite

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Seems like an advice ethnikk parents would give to their children.
slavic parents too.

like my slavic parents never even once asked me about my social-life at school or at university.
Only thing they ever asked me about was what grades I was getting :ogre::ogre:

also never been asked even once in my life by family/parents whether I am dating someone or when I am gonna have a girlfriend.
it's literally irrelevant to these slavic subhuman families. all they want is an incel wageslave with good grades.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, bloomercel, flippasav and 2 others
slavic parents too.

like my slavic parents never even once asked me about my social-life at school or at university.

also never been asked even once in my life by family/parents whether I am dating someone or when I am gonna have a girlfriend.
it's literally irrelevant to these slavic subhuman families. all they want is an incel wageslave with good grades.
Same, seems like they just want you to wage so they won’t have to provide anymore. I confronted my parents about how they never helped me socially and how it stunted me. No one cared.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
400 weeks 1 meeks caught on camera. This is why i ignored bluepillers and started ascending

Just don’t bother going outside if you’re a manlet framelet. You’ll be treated like a worthless cockroach.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
c2a431_52059.jpg
3217508_460s.jpg
Just be a clown theory.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Gonthar
The worst is the subhumans who make self self deprecating jokes to fit in with normies. At least be a subhuman with self respect.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and MoggerGaston
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, MoggerGaston and russiancelreturns
The worst is the subhumans who make self self deprecating jokes to fit in with normies. At least be a subhuman with self respect.
i wouldn't make self-deprecating jokes, but I would make a fool out myself by acting retarded, loud, making stupid autistic movements, saying dumb shit, being edgy, etc.

nowadays I prefer not socializing at all anymore over doing that shit again. Fuck human life.

@russiancelreturns @MoggerGaston
View attachment 2972619
on point, but at least he had a decent youth which allowed him to develop a healthy mental base. Less likely to get depressed, addicted, have some personality-disorder, social disorder, etc.

Meanwhile that truecel subhuman in the back is scarred for life. Over for him.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, bloomercel, KpopmaxxingGuy and 1 other person
slavic parents too.

The effects these causes are triple worse when you are ethnic and have parents saying all this
Brutal as shit ngl

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and bloomercel