Incel simp kills pampered princess for ignoring him after spending 17k on her.

Amexmaxx

Amexmaxx

Unloved abused dog
3A132EEF F3BE 469B 8FAA 3D529BFF5D85
https://www.thedailybeast.com/fort-...il-saldana-thousands-then-killed-her-cops-say

Good riddance whore. Now you wont get to spend his money on chads child or buy tyrone a ps5. This is what foids get for playing with mens feelings.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 2729 and 8 others
Damn lemme just get 17k real quick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., RODEBLUR and Amexmaxx
Both lost their life, deserving of both

• +1
Reactions: .👽., GetShrekt, Danish_Retard and 3 others
White men biggest simps

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Amexmaxx, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
I don't get how someone can be so stupid to spend 17k on a woman though. I'd probably bust out crying if woman asked me to spend 17 euros on her

• +1
Reactions: .👽., LastHopeForNorman and Kristin
I don't get how someone can be so stupid to spend 17k on a woman though. I'd probably bust out crying if woman asked me to spend 17 euros on her

These are just the cases that we hear of. There are a shit ton of cucks who probably spent well over 100k on their OF queen.

These are just the cases that we hear of. There are a shit ton of cucks who probably spent well over 100k on their OF queen.

These simps man...

• WTF
Reactions: fras
View attachment 1415944https://www.thedailybeast.com/fort-...il-saldana-thousands-then-killed-her-cops-say

Good riddance whore. Now you wont get to spend his money on chads child or buy tyrone a ps5. This is what foids get for playing with mens feelings.
This is very good, equitable justice.
Both deserved what they got.

Any foid who abuses men's emotions and self esteem should be held accountable, AS SHOULD any man who inflates the value of women by simping or otherwise.

Great outcome, and I wish we had legislation that could put this in black and white like in Saudi or Afghanistan

Shit also this mum should not be allowed an audience like this.

She should be held to account for letting her daughter be a truck stop stripper, and for being an egotistical slut who thinks only Chris Hemsworth is good enough for her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Dumb bitch. First rule of working service industry is you take care of your regulars. Bitch learned that lesson

Users who are viewing this thread

Back