Incel trait: People never ask about your relationship/sex experience

D

Deleted member 8853

Random account
You were never asked if you had a gf or not.
Your peers never pressured you to get a gf.
When you do complain about your situation you get a lot of hate and backlash. They try to put you in your place and tell you to shut up.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Wallenberg, aBetterMii, .👽. and 5 others
It’s over

My family knows I’m incel

You were never asked if you had a gf or not.
Your peers never pressured you to get a gf.
When you do complain about your situation you get a lot of hate and backlash. They try to put you in your place and tell you to shut up.
Ok Im the exact opposite of this, people always assume I have/had a gf. Why is that?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, datboijj and OOGABOOGA
Ok Im the exact opposite of this, people always assume I have/had a gf. Why is that?
I was the same way back in hs and college before i finally got laid at 19. Probably means ur a mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
I was the same way back in hs and college before i finally got laid at 19. Probably means ur a mentalcel
I'm not a mental cel. You've seen me

Yeah, people get surprised when I tell them I never had a gf. Well I did technically have one, but it was online dating so it doesn't count. Im really introverted and awkward, Im 99% sure Im autistic

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, datboijj and OOGABOOGA
Yeah, people get surprised when I tell them I never had a gf. Well I did technically have one, but it was online dating so it doesn't count. Im really introverted and awkward, Im 99% sure Im autistic
Just rope then. This world doesn't need any more retarded people.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 14918
Or they just assume your not getting any. I remember being at the table of guys and they were talking about girls and the hoes they passed around while i said nothing. Then there was this awkward pause like they knew i was incel. :feelswah:
luckily my cousin who respects me was at the table and he sort of unspokenly protected me from their bashing.

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
Lets see Paul Allen's autism

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii
what does it mean when you were assumed to be gay and/or girls thought it was funny to pretend to like you as a joke

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and datboijj
Or they just assume your not getting any. I remember being at the table of guys and they were talking about girls and the hoes they passed around while i said nothing. Then there was this awkward pause like they knew i was incel. :feelswah:
luckily my cousin who respects me was at the table and he sort of unspokenly protected me from their bashing.
When I'm in situations like this i start telling people about my past fights i had with foids and the most major one when i cracked that girl's face. At least they won't view me as a shy pathetic loser. They view me as an aggressive angry and ugly freak.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Amexmaxx
Its kind of a generic thing to ask, just small talk