Incel trait :- Women are terrified of you - story time GTFIH

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I'm not a scary looking guy in the slightest, I'm NT too and fairly friendly to most people. Yesterday the judo club which I am apart of which is small af btw had some new people drop in. 4 girls. 4 fucking girls, 3 of them looked fucking ugly, butch lesbian dyke types (1 of them I knew as an FTM tranny who was my lab partner) and the other girl was a 5/10 on a good day.

I'm not sure if the other girls are ftms tbh, but they all had short hair (apart from the okay looking one) and basically dressed masculine. But anyways, apart from those 4 girls, it's me, coach and some other guy.

Class starts, I introduce myself to the girls and say hi and try to make them feel welcome as they all look pretty shaken/nervous about starting the class. We drilled some techniques and we had some sparring towards the end.

I stg the girls all were fucking scared of me or some shit, whenever I gave them instructions on how to do a throw properly they'd never hold eye contact. Even during sparring they were nervous as fuck, and didn't talk much. None of them wanted to partner with me or the other guy too. But they were essentially forced to by the coach kek.

Anyways the other guy whenever he spoke the girls would laugh and act more relaxed, but if I said anything they'd be silent af jfl. Tbh I disliked them because they dressed as men, so I treated them like men and didn't really hold back during sparring or anything.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dezzow, Deleted member 14984, Deleted member 14392 and 6 others
I'm not a scary looking guy in the slightest, I'm NT too and fairly friendly to most people. Yesterday the judo club which I am apart of which is small af btw had some new people drop in. 4 girls. 4 fucking girls, 3 of them looked fucking ugly, butch lesbian dyke types (1 of them I knew as an FTM tranny who was my lab partner) and the other girl was a 5/10 on a good day.

I'm not sure if the other girls are ftms tbh, but they all had short hair (apart from the okay looking one) and basically dressed masculine. But anyways, apart from those 4 girls, it's me, coach and some other guy.

Class starts, I introduce myself to the girls and say hi and try to make them feel welcome as they all look pretty shaken/nervous about starting the class. We drilled some techniques and we had some sparring towards the end.

I stg the girls all were fucking scared of me or some shit, whenever I gave them instructions on how to do a throw properly they'd never hold eye contact. Even during sparring they were nervous as fuck, and didn't talk much. None of them wanted to partner with me or the other guy too. But they were essentially forced to by the coach kek.

Anyways the other guy whenever he spoke the girls would laugh and act more relaxed, but if I said anything they'd be silent af jfl. Tbh I disliked them because they dressed as men, so I treated them like men and didn't really hold back during sparring or anything.
It's cause u have poop skin and ur short :lul:, water is wet halo effect affects everyone including females

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, LastHopeForNorman, ROTTING and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 14905
You are male,ethnic and ugly so obviously they would be scared of you

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels and FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING
I agree, hence why I aim to have as much fun as possible and create somewhat memorable experiences
Tbh i would just abuse drugs, Atleast you are numb and can't feel + you die with pleasure

yes same girls never wanted to spar me during MMA or boxing because i was short

they were disgusted by me visibly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 16058
grope them next time check if they have pee pee

You are male,ethnic and ugly so obviously they would be scared of you
True. In my old class back home, girls weren't that fearful of me and would be fine with me talking to them. But these LGBT "progressive" fags are terrified of ethnics jfl

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Tbh i would just abuse drugs, Atleast you are numb and can't feel + you die with pleasure
I did that before and didn't like the mental effects. You don't need drugs to have fun

Those girls were literally terrified of me, I don't even understand it tbh. I wasn't even going all that hard on them, literally I was trying to help them out because they were newbies and I'm the 2nd most experienced person in the room - apart from the coach

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
True. In my old class back home, girls weren't that fearful of me and would be fine with me talking to them. But these LGBT "progressive" fags are terrified of ethnics jfl
The more feminist they are the more they despise you and your subhuman self, "feminism" is just a disguise to fuck chad as much as they want without being called a dumb whore because thats what they are

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and FailedNormieManlet
The more feminist they are the more they despise you and your subhuman self, "feminism" is just a disguise to fuck chad as much as they want without being called a dumb whore because thats what they are
Women being scared of men is an rational fear

high IQ response. Most so called white feminists and progressives despised the living shit out of me and would ironically only EVER hang out with other whites or very very white washed black people. Progressives don't give a fuck about preserving one's race, they want the ethnic male to hold the same values and personality as the white male whilst only retaining the aesthetics e.g. you can keep eating ethnic food

• JFL
e
I did that before and didn't like the mental effects. You don't need drugs to have fun

Those girls were literally terrified of me, I don't even understand it tbh. I wasn't even going all that hard on them, literally I was trying to help them out because they were newbies and I'm the 2nd most experienced person in the room - apart from the coach
yes same girls are disgusted by me when hacing to do sports because of my height and frame

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

Based woman beater my hero! :love: :ogre::ogre::ogre:

• +1
4 girls. 4 fucking girls, 3 of them looked fucking ugly, butch lesbian dyke types (1 of them I knew as an FTM tranny who was my lab partner) and the other girl was a 5/10 on a good day.
Why didn't you try to relate to them, make them think you're just like them:
"Hey girls, we non-binary types have it so hard these days, we gotta stick together to stay away from all the violence against us, right!!!?".

• JFL
Women doing contact sports...

Why didn't you try to relate to them, make them think you're just like them:
"Hey girls, we non-binary types have it so hard these days, we gotta stick together to stay away from all the violence against us, right!!!?".
they'd look at me and say "eww, I only like white guys", progressiveism is white values.
ikr

why do u even wanna better urself and do judo bro i cant fight and I'm perfectly fine with no gf and getting bullied and bitched at school so i dropped out like i told u why don't u just wanna stay the same and fat instead of doing sporrts

• JFL

Most girls who join all sorts of activity clubs - sports, volunteering, art, acting, dancing, etc., actually do it to meet guys, they don't really give a shit about the activity that's practiced there.
Girls who join fighting sports, probably have a fetish for strong, robust, high-T, fighting types of men, they are most likely repulsed by short, weak and scrawny guys.

• JFL
Most girls who join all sorts of activity clubs - sports, volunteering, art, acting, dancing, etc., actually do it to meet guys, they don't really give a shit about the activity that's practiced there.
Girls who join fighting sports, probably have a fetish for strong, robust, high-T, fighting types of men, they are most likely repulsed by short, weak and scrawny guys.
they could go on tinder or insta shit theory

• +1
they could go on tinder or insta shit theory
Yes, but they probably exhausted all the options there, so they keep searching, hoping that somehow they'll find in real life something that isn't available online, some would even go as far as joining political parties, religious cults or other crazy organizations and movements, just to make sure they covered everything.

Girls are uneasy around me. They think I’m an ugly strange looking gnome

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and FailedNormieManlet
holy shit your life with women must be bad I'm so sorry

• +1

Show me a pic and I’ll tell you honestly what they were nervous about.

both gl men and genetic dead ends can make women nervous. Nervous and giggly is good, nervous and legitimate terror is bad.

Also, many women are lesbian out of anger or the fact that the average guy is actually kind of ugly, hating men in general. don’t know that lesbians exist in the same way that gay men do ,if they do it’s far more rare. My girlfriend told me this as her theory and can only think of one rl example of this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Show me a pic and I’ll tell you honestly what they were nervous about.

both gl men and genetic dead ends can make women nervous. Nervous and giggly is good, nervous and legitimate terror is bad.

Also, many women are lesbian out of anger or the fact that the average guy is actually kind of ugly, hating men in general. don’t know that lesbians exist in the same way that gay men do ,if they do it’s far more rare. My girlfriend told me this as her theory and can only think of one rl example of this.
r u abominari from lookism?

Yes why ?
I remember your thread in lookism about purevirgin man. I caged hard reading it. how i would like to read it again :feelswhy:.
its over for lookism? u know something?

*Black trait