Incel trait: you dwell on your past

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
As a guy who wants to rope sometimes, I often dwell on my past to cope. I know life won’t be getting better and I used to be too optimistic about my future. All it did was lead to disappointments. Now all I can do is dwell on my past and the happy memories from a decade ago in order to cope. 2000s were awesome

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, GetShrekt, thecel and 31 others
Past is cope

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Looks234, Chadeep and 5 others
Past is cope
Normies chads and foids have good memories that remind the stay in the present to continue to make more good memories. Incels and failed normies think about a point in life where they get to live in the present. Usually that is earlier youth, before the realities of society destroyed ones brain

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, GetShrekt, Tyronecell and 13 others
the brutal thing about growing up is the unlimited choices you have. even if you are happy you might still ask yourself if you could have done better. imo you should just keep yourself busy and do things. doing somethin is always better than doing nothing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Looks234, Chadeep, Bubarik and 3 others
I hate when normies say that being an adult is better. (Some do say, not all) I miss being a kid, with energy and actually enjoying video games and not stressing as much about girls (always have tho since elementary) Now i just wage slave and ldar, theres a girl im in love with but i am worried shes a compulsive liar like every girl ive dealt with :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, LastHopeForNorman, Chadeep and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 15306 and Jason Voorhees
My past is dark and full of terrors.

I know my life now is much better than it ever was and there's a lot of potential for it to get even better, but still I feel this pain inside of me, this void. Which has ruined everything.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15306, Deleted member 13332 and Jason Voorhees

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, Deleted member 14867, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, Deleted member 13332 and Jason Voorhees
It is as well as the maladaptive daydreaming, coping at it's worst

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Cidre enjoyer and Jason Voorhees
As a guy who wants to rope sometimes, I often dwell on my past to cope. I know life won’t be getting better and I used to be too optimistic about my future. All it did was lead to disappointments. Now all I can do is dwell on my past and the happy memories from a decade ago in order to cope. 2000s were awesome
show your future better bro

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
when I felt like roping I watched a video of a guy roping in a bihari village after his wife left him and decided that was extremely pathetic

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, Deleted member 5786 and Jason Voorhees
show your future better bro
it feels cathartic to vent like that with a general tone but if you dive deep into specifics everything is changeable with the right strategy and nothing changes if you don't do anything. so context?

Speaking vaguely, optimism is a sham, the future is out of your control and a cumulative result of todays -- the right strategy is assuming the worst and doing everything you can. Millions of people are optimistic and have ambitions and it would be erroneous to assume you are any special so you have to constantly scrutinize everything you do and patterns in your behaviour so you have purify your methods, that is the only option if you HAVE to do whatever it takes

• +1
ER’s childhood was called a blissful beginning in his manifesto

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, GetShrekt, Deleted member 2968 and 3 others
I dwell on my past when I still had collagen and a nw0 hairline

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and Jason Voorhees
Incels

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Looks234 and Jason Voorhees
Normies chads and foids have good memories that remind the stay in the present to continue to make more good memories. Incels and failed normies think about a point in life where they get to live in the present. Usually that is earlier youth, before the realities of society destroyed ones brain
True enough
And yes you can be a failed normie. Too. There's many many lost normie souls out there. You don't necessarily have to be a subhuman lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Jason Voorhees
Thinking about future you can only go so far until you reach the point of dying and then theres no more future for you

• +1
Using a faculty of your brain = incel trait. Room temp iq.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 12669
My childhood sucked it's all uphill from here kek.
I mean mine had ups and downs, but overall i prefer it to adulthood, just gotta wage slave until can afford surgery :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 11126
I guess to be fair I am not in adulthood I am in Uni. But honestly the worst part of my life was 12-17. I guess my very young childhood was okay but I was very lonely and I did not know how to solve my problems. I used to look pretty bad and I was very autistic as a kid due to lack of attention.

It's funny I went to church and I hadn't been there for a year. Someone at my church recognized me and said "wow you actually look good". He said I looked very dorky just a few years ago. I was offended at first because he basically told me he was surprised I am not ugly but I guess looking back on it I look really autistic/bad.

The worst part of it though is that I never even got a good halo I had a negative halo for 5 years and it really fucked with my head. If you are alienated enough even if you do climb out of the hole you never leave completely. I can now pass off as normal but I will never be "normal". Half of the reason why unattractive guys are such losers isn't looks alone but how they will grow up. You have a negative halo affect working against you unless if you are really social to counter that you will always be behind normies. I hope I can feel normal but having no one in my life and only talking with people on discord or the internet really has disconnected me from people.

Zoomers really are fucked a lot of them at least people older then 25 had a normal upbringing until like 16.
Well you just really got to make the most of uni, i am just now at 21 in my first year of trade school so i have not and never will have the college experience :( But i was never that normal in school and had very few outside of school friends, and i struggled with girls all the way up till 18 pretty much (first kiss at 17, lost V at 18, dozens and dozens of rejections before them and after), but if you apply yourself you can have a fulfilling life and find a cute lil gf one day, but it is true, the blackpill will never fully leave our minds :feelscry: atleast that church interaction means you are far better now already, just gotta keep up keeping up

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 11126
Yeah I doubt he would have told me how dorky I used to look if I was till ugly now. Actually it is funny how delusional I was as a kid but if I had been self aware or cared what people thought I would have never survived.

Curious what did you do between 18 and 21 if this is your first year of trade school?

Things for me are better I have made irl friends my biggest break out moment was getting a car. Also finding these communities helped. I was talking with a lot of truecels at like 16 and it made me realize how lucky I was. I grew up in a nice area where most people were white and trust-fund babies. So the standards were pretty high I just realized I only had right now to change. I know places like 4chan and discord probably increased my autism but it made me realize how much time I had left.

That is probably why Elliot went so crazy he was only around super successful people. You are who your surroundings dictate you to be and it can cloud your judgement. I am glad I actually made an effort and changed my life I really am thankful to all my online friends.
I was just working at the same grocery store i did in HS, not sure what i wanted to do, depression holding me back, just lost. Then i just went on unemployment for a long during the start of the pandemic since my mom made me quit she was so paranoid of covid. I like my job in construction now tho, theres hard days but it keeps me in shape and builds fortitude and useful life skills. And its a bunch of dudes on consrruction sights so i can let my misgony slip loudly and half the guys might add on to it, even married ones. I didnt have a car and my parents didnt help me get it or give me money, so i had to work instead of pursuing something like track (i was really good at hurdles) or other stuff, which i think contributed to my less than normal mind. I am a lot better now tho, own car, full tike job, school, have a sort of gf (we are exclusive) and stuff. I like lurking and being active on here much better than when i was hardcore lurking incels . Is. And i was so ugly most of school, i bloomed so fucking late its insane :(

• +1

:p

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Jason Voorhees
yeah i was thinking about this too, it's mostly because incels are kinda like movie villains with a tragic backstory which is the reason we are depressed

basically we relive these "pre-incident" days because we are unable to make new memories. Every good time in my life was when I was making new memories but when the blackpill hits you are often just rotting your life away and thus just think back to the good old days

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Jason Voorhees
Incels

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, GetShrekt and Jason Voorhees