• +1
Reactions: Meteor21, bloomercel, Deleted member 31562 and 4 others
it is true though

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 31562, klip11, n0rthface and 4 others
Women once again reaffirming why they should not have voting rights and should not be making important decisions in society. They want men to court them, yet complain when the majority of men (sub-chads) try to court them. The end result is that the Chads stop approaching them too and now they are unhappy. Once again, women are the cause of their own problems.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Meteor21, Deleted member 19994 and Deleted member 21244
lol i literally do that all the time i am so friendly to all girls no matter their looks thats why im not a virgin even tho 99% of the forum mogs me literally just talk to a girl, u think eveyr girl got a 1000 guys tryna talk to her NO lol. just do it u will see

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21, Trilogy and AlexAP
Women once again confirming why they should not have voting rights and should not be making important decisions in society. They want men to court them, yet complain when the majority of men (sub-chads) try to court them. The end result is that the Chads stop courting them too and now they are unhappy. Once again, they are the cause of their own problems.

elephant in the room much?

no woman wants your ugly ass to pester them.

Women once again confirming why they should not have voting rights and should not be making important decisions in society. They want men to court them, yet complain when the majority of men (sub-chads) try to court them. The end result is that the Chads stop courting them too and now they are unhappy. Once again, they are the cause of their own problems.
What are you talking about, approaching a girl and talking/flirting with her is not dangerous.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
lol i literally do that all the time i am so friendly to all girls no matter their looks thats why im not a virgin even tho 99% of the forum mogs me literally just talk to a girl, u think eveyr girl got a 1000 guys tryna talk to her NO lol. just do it u will see
This. People here are just extremely risk-averse, as if it would be dangerous to approach a girl jfl.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and AscensionMan98
It's probably easier than ever before, because so many men are afraid because of their non-NTness.
they're afraid because they got BTFO for doing that already

only men in their prime (50) like you op can approach a woman on the street or at work because they have experience, witt and money that an average young man does not have

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 19994
only men in their prime (50) like you op can approach a woman on the street or at work because they have experience, witt and money that an average young man does not have
quick reminder OP known on this site as @AlexAP is actually Gonzalo Lira

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Trilogy and Deleted member 25059
Pussies dont deserve sex. U should put up in work and make risky moves. Life without a risk is the worst thing u can do

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n0rthface, autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 19994
Stupid incels (I'm an incel).

Women once again reaffirming why they should not have voting rights and should not be making important decisions in society. They want men to court them, yet complain when the majority of men (sub-chads) try to court them. The end result is that the Chads stop approaching them too and now they are unhappy. Once again, women are the cause of their own problems.
True.

Chadriguez problemz.

You know by default whether you can talk to girls freely or not based on your negative or positive feedback loop

Incels are wimps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244 and AlexAP
there is no rational reason for a sub chad to interact with a foid. i don't blame such a mainstream outlet like incels.is for watering down the blackpill for mass consumption. you have to watch what you say in jewish controlled spaces like twitter.

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake and AlexAP
there is no rational reason for a sub chad to interact with a foid.
Makes sense to say that if you want to make men give up so there is less competition.

• +1
Reactions: ranierean and LooksOrDeath
Imagine actually believing "You can't talk to women anymore"

I doubt that it's as extreme as incels make it out to be. I highly doubt, in fact I know for sure, that my job would not fire me for approaching a foid at the gym.

It's probably easier than ever before, because so many men are afraid because of their non-NTness.
@n0𝖗𝖙𝖍 i see you liked, are you a nt white brah rizzing up hoes?

Only demented elderly folks still talk to random strangers

Incels are huge pussies.

• So Sad
Reactions: stevielake
Lol at the gaslighting in this thread. Of course you can’t go up and talk to women when you’re a genetic freak