Incels are fucking retarded

Jmpace52

Jmpace52

Gold
Just imagine being this desperate LOLOL

If you buy into this defeatist mindset, you are a sorry excuse for a human and should kys. While I'm not proclaiming myself to be a slayer, but obviously you don't have to be a solid 10/10 Hollywood movie star just to slay pussy. Why do you NEED some glorified human fleshlight not only to get off but to even live? If I want to cum, do you want to know what I do? Jack off. Lol. I see no purpose in dating other than for bragging rights to show off to everybody about how you're dating the hottest girl in town, and even that is pathetic. People who live their lives as if it revolves around other people's approval are so pathetic. The no. #1 thing that matters to me in my life is myself. You should always focus on yourself and how you can improve your life and make it enjoyable, life is too short to be engaging in faggotry like this.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, eyelidcel, Deleted member 17736 and 3 others
They need motivation. Women help motivate them while masturbating makes you a lazy rotter.

Haven't seen you post in a while, hope you've been good bro.

• +1
Reactions: Jmpace52 and LOST18yearold

If you buy into this defeatist mindset, you are a sorry excuse for a human and should kys. While I'm not proclaiming myself to be a slayer, but obviously you don't have to be a solid 10/10 Hollywood movie star just to slay pussy. Why do you NEED some glorified human fleshlight not only to get off but to even live? If I want to cum, do you want to know what I do? Jack off. Lol. I see no purpose in dating other than for bragging rights to show off to everybody about how you're dating the hottest girl in town, and even that is pathetic. People who live their lives as if it revolves around other people's approval are so pathetic. The no. #1 thing that matters to me in my life is myself. You should always focus on yourself and how you can improve your life and make it enjoyable, life is too short to be engaging in faggotry like this.
good post. most people don't have a purpose so they need to create perceived importance. They want to be at the top , if somebody is higher they'll just shit on somebody lower.

let people do what they want

@BeyondHope idea for you?

@BeyondHope idea for you?
i hate these "tough" guys with the whole "you dont need women to be happy" mindset.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577

The short answer is competition, even if someone is 8 SMV and NT it means nothing if the opponent is 9-10

And the incels are often sub8