Incels Shouldn't Want To Ascend

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
in their current ugly state. (By "ascension" I mean getting a gf. Not: "becoming better looking and getting a gf")

The problem with the concept of "ascension" is that it looks like you have been taken from the incel community and will never come back. Like one of these toys from Toy Story.

iu

But incels don't consider this: If your girlfriend breaks up with you, you are back to being an incel.

And this time, not only are you starved of female affection, but now it becomes a withdrawal.

It's a LOT harder to cope with losing a girl who loved you than never meeting her at all. Just how if you've never done heroin, you're not going crazy from not having heroin. But if you have taken heroin and are in withdrawal, it will be extremely painful.

Incels get high off a girl just being nice to them for 5 minutes, how much more attached will they become when they have an intimate girlfriend for months? Imagine how devastating it would be for them to lose that girl, knowing she's being fucked by a better man now.

giphy.gif

Even Chads and Stacy's experience extreme mental torment from a breakup. And they have friends, validation, potential fuck buddy's to help them cope. Ugly men don't have that. They won't be able to cope.

It's Only Worth "Ascending" If You Are Good Looking Enough to Replace Your Ex Quickly

Otherwise you'll go back to being incel with the feeling of lost love and abandonment added onto your psyche now.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bengt, ChoSeungHui, GenericChad1444 and 12 others
nigg what u is talkin bout

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bengt, ChoSeungHui, MrGlutton and 6 others
high iq bro mogs @disillusioned ’s theories to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, ChoSeungHui, GenericChad1444 and 1 other person
high IQ

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, CopingCel and Ruby
Nah most men nowadays are at least for a certain amount of time incels

When you’ve had a gf before it makes your whole life easier because you will be more comfortable and socially adept

nah, life is short.

“It's Only Worth "Ascending" If You Are Good Looking Enough to Replace Your Ex Quickly”

This is extremely true and should be the goal for everyone here tbh. Even though it may be not a good idea to hop into another relationship after one just ended, I get your point OP.

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant, Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 1476
high iq bro mogs @disillusioned ’s theories to oblivion

Uh, I have created threads saying literally exactly what the OP said.

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
This is gonna happen to this dork I work with

He was a kv until 25 and now he has a girlfriend that bosses him around and makes him buy her candy and shit everyday. He is the epitomie of an oofy doofy nigga that got a domineering girlfriend.

• JFL
Reactions: Avoidant and Deleted member 2581
literally no one uses ascension in the context youre describing. ascension is getting more LMS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 245
Incels get high off a girl just being nice to them for 5 minutes, how much more attached will they become when they have an intimate girlfriend for months? Imagine how devastating it would be for them to lose that girl, knowing she's being fucked by a better man now.
tbh you're right. I have oneitis who never talked to me lol. Basicly i don't need to feel attached with foid to be devasteded knowing that she's fucked with someone elso. Blackpill made me to retarded in terms of sex. For normies sex is normal too. Most of the dudes that have gf (that i know) don't treat it that serious. Foids are same like that, it's just fun, ok he fucked other foids before, he will fuck in future, doesn't matter it's just a fun. That's the part that disgust me in normies the most, everything is just a fun

• +1
Reactions: UsernameRequired
Incels will rope knowing chads experiences since birth if they ascended

in their current ugly state. (By "ascension" I mean getting a gf. Not: "becoming better looking and getting a gf")

The problem with the concept of "ascension" is that it looks like you have been taken from the incel community and will never come back. Like one of these toys from Toy Story.

iu

But incels don't consider this: If your girlfriend breaks up with you, you are back to being an incel.

And this time, not only are you starved of female affection, but now it becomes a withdrawal.

It's a LOT harder to cope with losing a girl who loved you than never meeting her at all. Just how if you've never done heroin, you're not going crazy from not having heroin. But if you have taken heroin and are in withdrawal, it will be extremely painful.

giphy.gif

Even Chads and Stacy's experience extreme mental torment from a breakup. And they have friends, validation, potential fuck buddy's to help them cope. Ugly men don't have that. They won't be able to cope.

It's Only Worth "Ascending" If You Are Good Looking Enough to Replace Your Ex Quickly

Otherwise you'll go back to being incel with the feeling of lost love and abandonment added onto your psyche now.
Very well said and thought. I agree a 100%, good post

Another great post. Mogs disillusioned to mars
Rock clap 11

What Disillusioned's threads look like:

What SHARK's threads looks like:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian