incidence of Upper Eyelid Exposure

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
in Italy 80% of men have significant upper eyelid exposure, so all guys who have hooded eyes live in god mode.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
brb moving to italy

Upper eyelid exposure is a meme. Most normies don't even notice a little upper eyelid exposure. Hooded eyes are a combination of many things, not just 0 upper eyelid exposure, and having absolutely no upper eyelid exposure is not even the most important part.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Lorsss, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
Upper eyelid exposure is a meme. Most normies don't even notice a little upper eyelid exposure. Hooded eyes are a combination of many things, not just 0 upper eyelid exposure, and having absolutely no upper eyelid exposure is not even the most important part.
What makes an eye look hooded? The fat?

What makes an eye look hooded? The fat?
As you can see, it's mainly the brow that hoods. You also need PCT, horizontal width, visible eyebrows, and that type of medial canthus. No sceleral show either. That's why asian eyes look so off. It's not the brow that hoods their eye.

Hooded eyes aren't needed or even preferred by women. But bug eyes like ^ are disgusting

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
Fuck i need hunter eyes then i would legit be a top male model if i wanted to. Im sure it would be good for girls 2

Fuck i need hunter eyes then i would legit be a top male model if i wanted to. Im sure it would be good for girls 2
just ask a surgeon for eyelid filling