Increase bone mass in any bone[under 23yo only]

Will you post a result thread?

Boneshaking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: triggr, amorfati and MartinL
Aren’t there arteries in that area of the face isn’t that dangerous to massage gun
you recommended this thread in your own thread bro, so any results thus far?

I feel like OP is unto something but competely not yk...

where to use massage gun for maxilla?

Holy shit at the levels of autism on this forum

Okay so if you are curious check out my previous posts for context.
Basically about a month ago I realised that the way bone grows is by having all of the blood, nutrients etc flow into it and feed all of the osteoclasts and osteoblasts. All of this comes into the bone through the nutrient foramen. So i started stimulating various nutrient foramen in my mandible and zygomaticus with my massage gun because in my head i thought "if i just shake up the entrance, more will go in" i was completely right.
I already discussed the details in previous posts if you want to check those out.
The reason for this thread is because i have since realised a few things.

1. The maxilla and mandible are not the bones you should be worried about and are actually VERY easily fixed non surgically. With a back massager and mewing (mewing is not cope if your bones are growing while doing so)
IT IS THE SPHENOID AND ETHMOID BONES that we need to focus on.

Look at where they are located and how they are positioned. Alot of you might think surgery will save you because you have seen @Amnesia , @Salludon or @ArvidGustavsson and seen how far they have come but they already had great eye distance and depth positioning also there occipital and temporal bones were great which is not the case for alot of us.

The attached picture shows the wing of the sphenoid and all its many accessory nutrient formamen which arent shown on diagrams or illustrations as they vary in location from person to person. Note: the sphenoid wing is on the external part of the palatine bone but it is covered externally by the ramus so it is difficult to access.
You can also just put the massager on the external part of the sphenoid on the side of your head next to the eye but this isnt good as it would vibrate your eye which would cause serious damage.

For the ethmoid you can place the massager on or around your nasal bone and put it on high RPM so the vibrations travel through the nasal, lacrimal and into ethmoid bone however this will make your nose bone grow and give you bump on your nose which you can eithet get rid of through hard mewing and growing your palate which will widen your palate and make your nose shorter therefore smoothing out your nose, all of the high T male models with straight noses shave bigger nose bones and more nasal cartilage then you do but their palates are wider.

There is more to this method that i have discovered that is even bigger life fuel then everything mentioned so far but its complicated and im still experimenting.

I love you all and wish everyone a great and prosperous ascension.

P.S you can make your mandible and frontal lobe (brow ridge) grow with this method at any age even over 25. See: late age acromegaly.
dont understand explain it for retardcels

"A nutrient foramen (plural: nutrient foramina) or vascular channel is a small tunnel through the cortex of a long bone containing a nutrient artery which supplies the bone."
Does a vibration/percussive effect really do anything to an artery?

If your theory is correct, it should be possible to make one of the maxillary bones noticeably bigger than the other…
We need a test subject

• +1
Reactions: triggr
Any of you autists tried it?

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Deleted member 18840
Need an update

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Bump

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING
I hope he comes back

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Racky
Need an update
Hi i saw one of my doctors and he said in 90% of people the place of nutritional foramen is commen im gonna see another i will make an update if i had any news about it

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING
BUMPPPPPPPPPP

I'm not sure how vibrations would cause the nerves running throughout the foramen to produce more nutrients. The foramen is a channel, a tunnel that the nerve runs through. The foramen is not a nutrient. This took like 5 minutes of research bro, this guy isn't a good source of info if he is calling foramen a nutrient. It's a fucking hole. Basically, as mike mew has stated, the bone degenerates without a lack of intact nerve. You can think of an intact nerve as being the progenitor tissue that calls into existence the bony mass that surrounds it. I think that it's intuitively interesting, maybe you could cause some level of growth combined with mechanical loading. We already know you do objectively increase bone density and even volume by mechanically loading it. It's just not very visual.

Maybe by stimulating the nerve and bone, you could cause a small unnoticeable amount of bone growth. But it's not even a well fleshed out the theory. You should do more research before posting something that could be genuinely insightful or useful. Maybe you were onto something, but now the idea itself is ridiculous and tainted by your lack of effort.

Personally, I wouldn't let that shit slide.

can i do this on my panis pls bro

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Basically about a month ago I realised that the way bone grows is by having all of the blood, nutrients etc flow into it and feed all of the osteoclasts and osteoblasts. All of this comes into the bone through the nutrient foramen. So i started stimulating various nutrient foramen in my mandible and zygomaticus with my massage gun because in my head i thought "if i just shake up the entrance, more will go in" i was completely right.
I already discussed the details in previous posts if you want to check those out.

1. The maxilla and mandible are not the bones you should be worried about and are actually VERY easily fixed non surgically. With a back massager and mewing (mewing is not cope if your bones are growing while doing so)

Look at where they are located and how they are positioned. Alot of you might think surgery will save you because you have seen @Amnesia , @Salludon or @ArvidGustavsson and seen how far they have come but they already had great eye distance and depth positioning also there occipital and temporal bones were great which is not the case for alot of us.

The attached picture shows the wing of the sphenoid and all its many accessory nutrient formamen which arent shown on diagrams or illustrations as they vary in location from person to person. Note: the sphenoid wing is on the external part of the palatine bone but it is covered externally by the ramus so it is difficult to access.
You can also just put the massager on the external part of the sphenoid on the side of your head next to the eye but this isnt good as it would vibrate your eye which would cause serious damage.

For the ethmoid you can place the massager on or around your nasal bone and put it on high RPM so the vibrations travel through the nasal, lacrimal and into ethmoid bone however this will make your nose bone grow and give you bump on your nose which you can eithet get rid of through hard mewing and growing your palate which will widen your palate and make your nose shorter therefore smoothing out your nose, all of the high T male models with straight noses shave bigger nose bones and more nasal cartilage then you do but their palates are wider.

There is more to this method that i have discovered that is even bigger life fuel then everything mentioned so far but its complicated and im still experimenting.

P.S you can make your mandible and frontal lobe (brow ridge) grow with this method at any age even over 25. See: late age acromegaly.
how do u make ur brow ridge grow with this, i am confused right now.

I'm not sure how vibrations would cause the nerves running throughout the foramen to produce more nutrients. The foramen is a channel, a tunnel that the nerve runs through. The foramen is not a nutrient. This took like 5 minutes of research bro, this guy isn't a good source of info if he is calling foramen a nutrient. It's a fucking hole. Basically, as mike mew has stated, the bone degenerates without a lack of intact nerve. You can think of an intact nerve as being the progenitor tissue that calls into existence the bony mass that surrounds it. I think that it's intuitively interesting, maybe you could cause some level of growth combined with mechanical loading. We already know you do objectively increase bone density and even volume by mechanically loading it. It's just not very visual.

Maybe by stimulating the nerve and bone, you could cause a small unnoticeable amount of bone growth. But it's not even a well fleshed out the theory. You should do more research before posting something that could be genuinely insightful or useful. Maybe you were onto something, but now the idea itself is ridiculous and tainted by your lack of effort.

Personally, I wouldn't let that shit slide.
Are you retarded? Nutrient foramen is another name for the foramen, it does not means its a nutrient lmao, what it means is that the foramen delivers nutrients, since there is also an artery running through it and arteries deliver nutrients

• +1
All you retards got it wrong. You're supposed to rotate the sphenoid bone, and if you wanna grow it then just supplement it with bone growth vitamins. Its very easy to rotate the sphenoid bone, its just most people here are low iq trucels that wont even do it if i gave away the method. The reason salludon looks like that is not because of surgery, but because he involuntarily rotated his sphenoid bone due to his bite. Rotating the sphenoid bone gets you those results, and ive been doing it for 3 days, already noticing results with cheeks hollowing out despite not losing body fat, infact even gaining a bit of fat, before you say its cope, my friends irl are blackpilled forum users too and his cheeks have started to hollow out as well( showing signs of zygomatic growth, which is what happens when you rotate the sphenoid).

• +1
All you retards got it wrong. You're supposed to rotate the sphenoid bone, and if you wanna grow it then just supplement it with bone growth vitamins. Its very easy to rotate the sphenoid bone, its just most people here are low iq trucels that wont even do it if i gave away the method. The reason salludon looks like that is not because of surgery, but because he involuntarily rotated his sphenoid bone due to his bite. Rotating the sphenoid bone gets you those results, and ive been doing it for 3 days, already noticing results with cheeks hollowing out despite not losing body fat, infact even gaining a bit of fat, before you say its cope, my friends irl are blackpilled forum users too and his cheeks have started to hollow out as well( showing signs of zygomatic growth, which is what happens when you rotate the sphenoid).

How THE ACTUAL FUCK FO YOU ROTATE it. Please spill the beans in pm I’ll do it I think I know the way tho

• +1
Reactions: Tyrant
Exactly. Take the sphenoid pill, rotate the bone, you will see greatness. Whatever greycel reading this, look into the sphenoid bone, most niggas in here wont do that but you probably will, since greycels take the most action anyway

• +1
Reactions: triggr and JCaesar
Exactly. Take the sphenoid pill, rotate the bone, you will see greatness. Whatever greycel reading this, look into the sphenoid bone, most niggas in here wont do that but you probably will, since greycels take the most action anyway
Yeah and how do adjust it?

Source? Proof? Link to any studies?
View attachment 1500666

If there is literally no evidence behind how the fuck do you know know any change was made ? that isn't linked to puberty, changes in body fat, water weight differences between day and night I swear .org gets dumber by the fucking day and this is the cess pool of shit in the looks maxing section

The spheroid bone is very real and very impactive in your facial growth but most of it is preset by genetic factors

check dms bro

your onto something but i feel like some of this is cope

your onto something but i feel like some of this is cope
What’s not cope is that fixing the root cause is the solution to the problem.

Bro can you please share how you did it in pms? I believe in it

Last edited:
  • +1