Increase height after growth plates closed?

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
Bones can thicken and get larger at any age, Just look at acromegaly patients. Even older ones get larger feet, hands, jaws, browridges at age 30.

Considering this, as a result of this thickening, can a bone get thicker in a "vertical" direction making you grow slightly taller as a result of spinal disks getting thicker. This is not a result of the bones growing in the same way as they do in before the growth plates close. Its just simply the bones robust, and get slightly larger.

Il 570xN911994003 3w8p

Heres maurice tillet. A man who got acromegaly after his growth plates had closed. But if you look at him his body looks very disproportionate. His torso looks extremely long in comparison to his legs.

This is either explained by him

1. simply naturally having a large torso

Or

2. His spinal disks became a lot thicker, and therefore grew in all dimentions making his torso longer, while his legs stayed mostly the same because of theres only 2 bones which can get thicker while there 23 spinal discs to get thicker, and in turn grow your torso length.

But idk, i just came up with this theory and i have no back whatsoever

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: weebcel, Deleted member 13588, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
Yes the acromegaly can add only 1 - 3 inches though if the bones are thickened

But i heard hanging pull ups for 20 mins every 1 hour can increase height but its really hard to do all the time

• +1
Reactions: weebcel, Vasco-v2, amorfati and 2 others

But i heard hanging pull ups for 20 mins every 1 hour can increase height but its really hard to do all the time
1-3 inches is actually pretty significant tbh

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Yerico7, amorfati and 3 others

1-3 inches is fucking massive tf???

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
Bones can thicken and get larger at any age, Just look at acromegaly patients. Even older ones get larger feet, hands, jaws, browridges at age 30.

Considering this, as a result of this thickening, can a bone get thicker in a "vertical" direction making you grow slightly taller as a result of spinal disks getting thicker. This is not a result of the bones growing in the same way as they do in before the growth plates close. Its just simply the bones robust, and get slightly larger.

View attachment 1386379
Heres maurice tillet. A man who got acromegaly after his growth plates had closed. But if you look at him his body looks very disproportionate. His torso looks extremely long in comparison to his legs.

Or

2. His spinal disks became a lot thicker, and therefore grew in all dimentions making his torso longer, while his legs stayed mostly the same because of theres only 2 bones which can get thicker while there 23 spinal discs to get thicker, and in turn grow your torso length.

Thoughts?
I feel sorry for your future employers

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 13588
there have been a few people with massive acromegaly height growth after puberty. don't think anybody has an explanation for that

• +1
  • +1
  • +1

View attachment 1386379

Or

Thoughts?
Would MK677 be sufficient for this?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Would MK677 be sufficient for this?
Hard to say. But probably not

Acromegaly is as ive learned since making this thread 3 months ago, not just excess growth hormone. It also DNA changing to become more responsive to the growth hormone.
So I believe this effect is virtually impossible using any kind of peptides or growth hormones.

But with that being said "more plates more dates" claims to have grown an inch from low dose GH after having stopped growing

• +1

pray to allah 5 times a day

1-3 inches is a lot but how much are you fucking your face up with the amount of HGH needed

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2