incredible! fix asymmetrical eyelids with this tape

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
if you have asymmetrical fat storing in your upper eyelids, your upper eyelid exposure will be uneven and this has a big impact on face simmetry.
in this video an Asian girl shows you can increase the upper eyelid exposure in an eye to make the two eyelids symmetrical.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Racky
This but for lower eyelids.

fuuaark man

Girls looksmax on a different level

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and valhalar
I don't to walk around with plastic on my eyelid lol. There has to be some procedure to fix it.

fuuaark man

It's socially acceptable for them. Jfl at guys who think looksmaxing is gay and won't help them with dating. Ahhh the blue pill is strong.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, SquareChinOrDeath, Deleted member 206 and 1 other person
I don't to walk around with plastic on my eyelid lol. There has to be some procedure to fix it.
you can pay a plastic surgeon for an eyelid filling to decrease upper eyelid exposure in one or both eyes

i asked about using this product a while back and everyone called it cope, but who knows
fuuaark man

just look up japanesemakeup with only half the makeup done on one side, crazy

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
if you have asymmetrical fat storing in your upper eyelids, your upper eyelid exposure will be uneven and this has a big impact on face simmetry.
in this video an Asian girl shows you can increase the upper eyelid exposure in an eye to make the two eyelids symmetrical.
I discovered something similar by accident to decrease UEE.

I used to wash my face with peak condensed milk (don't ask me why)
Peak SCM 397 English 3D 550x458

Obviously because it's condensed milk, it was sticky. I accidentally found out that it glued my eyelids together when I let it dry there. At the time I didn't do ice hooding, eyelid pulling and exercises so my eyes had a bit of UEE(now my eyes are naturally 99% hooded). With the condensed milk glue under the eyelids it completely went away. I never used that technique irl though. Plus honestly in practice it would be a bad idea, because if you sweat the dried condensed milk will mix with the sweat and your eyelids won't be glued anymore.

I discovered something similar by accident to decrease UEE.

I used to wash my face with peak condensed milk (don't ask me why)
View attachment 1659092
Obviously because it's condensed milk, it was sticky. I accidentally found out that it glued my eyelids together when I let it dry there. At the time I didn't do ice hooding, eyelid pulling and exercises so my eyes had a bit of UEE(now my eyes are naturally 99% hooded). With the condensed milk glue under the eyelids it completely went away. I never used that technique irl though. Plus honestly in practice it would be a bad idea, because if you sweat the dried condensed milk will mix with the sweat and your eyelids won't be glued anymore.

4 years have passed and now I fixed my UEE with supraorbital bone smashing

doctors refused to perform hooding fillers on me, saying that it is dangerous

• +1
Reactions: Racky
high iq post