Incredible gonial angle transformation (GTFIHN)

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
keeping your teeth together is one of the best looksmaxes for how easy it is, I was comparing old photos and found this. 13 months of teeth together

I weigh more in the after for “muh body fat copers” from mk677

also angle or lighting will not have any impact on on the gonial angle, it is a constant lmao
C13AE10B 4FFE 4D69 A9DD F1B4BF44F076
2C11BE96 DBEF 4D3F B553 80B7B7CD0E33

If you actually think these levels of changes can be frauded

rope

edit: when I say teeth together I mean molars lightly touching
in b4 “muh puberty is the reason your gonial decreases by 15 degrees bro!1!”
if I claimed I had surgery people would literally be flocking talking about how good these results were and this thread would be pinned, it’s almost like people on this forum instantly deny any progress no matter how obvious it is if it does by natty means

@OwlGod @Golden Glass ? Your opinions also @reptiles you were wondering about gonial earlier

0 replies in 45 mins over for me

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: MEMPSK, callisto, 5'7 zoomer and 20 others

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
@AleksVs u were curious about gonial angle change

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
it’s almost like people on this forum instantly deny any progress no matter how obvious it is if it does by natty means

BASED

feel like the reverse is also true

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and retard
@AleksVs u were curious about gonial angle change
Yeah, I was.
keeping your teeth together is one of the best looksmaxes for how easy it is, I was comparing old photos and found this. 13 months of teeth together

also angle or lighting will not have any impact on on the gonial angle, it is a constant lmaoView attachment 202618View attachment 202617

rope

if I claimed I had surgery people would literally be flocking talking about how good these results were and this thread would be pinned, it’s almost like people on this forum instantly deny any progress no matter how obvious it is if it does by natty means

@OwlGod @Golden Glass ? Your opinions also @reptiles you were wondering about gonial earlier

It looks like you just lost facial fat.

Edit: The more that I look at it though, it actually looks like the bone has changed.

Last edited:
Sorry man it’s weird I didn’t get any notifications on this.

You did mewing and chewing right?
Age?

also angle or lighting will not have any impact on on the gonial angle, it is a constant lmaoView attachment 202618View attachment 202617

rope

brother its your ears shadow, I can make a similar change by tilting my head against the light differently

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Hekt0r, BigBoy and 6 others
brother its your ears shadow, I can make a similar change by tilting my head against the light differently
A59A147B 3328 4737 A610 48C4D8664BB4

Caging at the subtle cordiality of the devastating reply

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, hairyballscel, BigBoy and 3 others
Yes bro I understand completely, I think I noticed the ear shadow also affecting many other people too now that you mention it, I’m starting to think this guy:
D36F027D 008A 4719 A2BA CEBFE1067B9E

May actually have a lower gonial angle than this guy:
2D16379E 335A 4BDB ADB0 4AEC92DFD586

You see the second is frauding very hard, if you notice his ear is casting a shadow on his ramus, frauding his jaw, in reality the first guy has a lower gonial than the second does, it is just ear shadow bro
Sorry man it’s weird I didn’t get any notifications on this.

You did mewing and chewing right?
Age?
16 I chewed for like a month, so not very long

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, antiantifa and far336
what about your incisors? are they in contact?? Can you make a detailed guide on what to do? diagrams if possible. Love you

what about your incisors? are they in contact?? Can you make a detailed guide on what to do? diagrams if possible. Love you
no I personally don’t have my incisors touching, if I connect my molars a little bit more my front lower tooth will slightly hit the back of my front upper one though, but currently they don’t go in contact just very close, there isn’t really a magical formula to it that will generate results faster, my girlfriend naturally rested all of her teeth together (incisors touching) and her ramus/gonial is similar to margot robbies, so as long as some molars are touching (slightly separated is fine too as long as the distance is like 1mm) you will still get chsnges, there isn’t one method that works better than others imo

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and diggbicc
no I personally don’t have my incisors touching, if I connect my molars a little bit more my front lower tooth will slightly hit the back of my front upper one though, but currently they don’t go in contact just very close, there isn’t really a magical formula to it that will generate results faster, my girlfriend naturally rested all of her teeth together (incisors touching) and her ramus/gonial is similar to margot robbies, so as long as some molars are touching (slightly separated is fine too as long as the distance is like 1mm) you will still get chsnges, there isn’t one method that works better than others imo
what you are saying is legit, I visited a dentist who agrees on the tropic premise and has devices that focus on exactly what you are trying to achieve. It focuses on completing the bite by allowing the molars to be in contact that enables molars to be in contact and eventually allows your muscles to relax and let your mandible come forward while decompressing your condyles. This is probably what allows the ramus t grow. There is also an alternative device called starecta, speaks about this same principle of having your molars in contact.

The whole aim of these methods is to allow your body to become more symmetrical and aligned, allowing growth of your jaws. Take a look at these transformations.

Starecta

I currently am using SOMA.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Sandar and retard
what you are saying is legit, I visited a dentist who agrees on the tropic premise and has devices that focus on exactly what you are trying to achieve. It focuses on completing the bite by allowing the molars to be in contact that enables molars to be in contact and eventually allows your muscles to relax and let your mandible come forward while decompressing your condyles. This is probably what allows the ramus t grow. There is also an alternative device called starecta, speaks about this same principle of having your molars in contact.

The whole aim of these methods is to allow your body to become more symmetrical and aligned, allowing growth of your jaws. Take a look at these transformations.

Starecta

I currently am using SOMA.
wow that’s cool, most of my predictions on molars together theory have mostly been broscience, cool to see it being applied by actual professionals

where do all the mew deniers go(40% of this forum) when I post something like this jfl, then some normie will come ask if it’s legit or it will just get brought up on another thread and it will be called cope by a barrage of the exact same people who don’t respond to this thread @OwlGod LOOKIN AT U MATE

where do all the mew deniers go(40% of this forum) when I post something like this jfl, then some normie will come ask if it’s legit or it will just get brought up on another thread and it will be called cope by a barrage of the exact same people who don’t respond to this thread @OwlGod LOOKIN AT U MATE
it's just puberty brooo
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and retard
Yes bro I understand completely, I think I noticed the ear shadow also affecting many other people too now that you mention it, I’m starting to think this guy:View attachment 203016
May actually have a lower gonial angle than this guy:View attachment 203015
You see the second is frauding very hard, if you notice his ear is casting a shadow on his ramus, frauding his jaw, in reality the first guy has a lower gonial than the second does, it is just ear shadow bro

My point is YOUR gonial angle is not like that, YOUR ear is casting a shadow and making it look lower, keep coping, your jaw is the same and has not changed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golden Glass, elfmaxx and retard
My point is YOUR gonial angle is not like that, YOUR ear is casting a shadow and making it look lower, keep coping, your jaw is the same and has not changed
you are possibly the biggest retard on this forum, explain to me how lighting can even come close to reducing a gonial angle 25+ degrees show me some guy with a very high gonial who did the the exact same lighting fraud as me and gets a near 100 degrees gonial after

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
This

Honestly laughing so hard right now at how many people actually believed this moron.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass, DianabolDownie and Mr.cope
lighting change

in this pic you can see the difference between the shadow, and my actual mandible

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic, ugly nebula and Golden Glass

rope

Your teeth aren’t supposed to be together that’s what every dentist says

And please stop trolling
Your teeth aren’t supposed to be together that’s what every dentist says
And your teeth are supposed to touch only when swallowing

op name said it all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic, Golden Glass, Mr.cope and 1 other person
Yes bro I understand completely, I think I noticed the ear shadow also affecting many other people too now that you mention it, I’m starting to think this guy:View attachment 203016
May actually have a lower gonial angle than this guy:View attachment 203015

You chewed and you are 16 bro it’s puberty you can’t be this dumb

so is chewing mastic gum all day not a good idea?

You're 16 and started at 15, so I don't give a fuck tbh

good transformation though

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass and retard
You're 16 and started at 15, so I don't give a fuck tbh

good transformation though
no im 17 now started at 16
so is chewing mastic gum all day not a good idea?
probably not 30 mins a day per side max tbh
youre actually retarded if you think puberty would decrease my gonial by 20+ degrees, at most my mandible body would grow by 2 mm MAX

no im 17 now started at 16

probably not 30 mins a day per side max tbh

youre actually retarded if you think puberty would decrease my gonial by 20+ degrees, at most my mandible body would grow by 2 mm MAX
thanks love you

i chewed for a 20-25 days for 13 months, i havent chewed in over 4 months lmfao im sure that made a big difference
And please stop trolling

And your teeth are supposed to touch only when swallowing
every dentist also thinks that extracting teeth and pulling the maxilla back with rubber bands is okay too, you have class IV autism these are some of the worst arguements ive seen
View attachment 203164View attachment 203174View attachment 203179 lighting change

View attachment 203187 in this pic you can see the difference between the shadow, and my actual mandible
your gonial angle isnt changing at all? it is just how prominent the lightning makes it, your confusing the actual angle change in my progress pics by telling your self "well muh if my ramus is more visible in good lightning i must of decreased my gonial magically by 20+ degrees too muh me real smart u see"

i chewed for a 20-25 days for 13 months, i havent chewed in over 4 months lmfao im sure that made a big difference

every dentist also thinks that extracting teeth and pulling the maxilla back with rubber bands is okay too, you have class IV autism these are some of the worst arguements ive seen

your gonial angle isnt changing at all? it is just how prominent the lightning makes it, your confusing the actual angle change in my progress pics by telling your self "well muh if my ramus is more visible in good lightning i must of decreased my gonial magically by 20+ degrees too muh me real smart u see"
“The teeth should not touch ever – except when swallowing. ... The soft fleshy part of the lower lip sits slightly over the tip of the lower front teeth and is gently sucked back in a relaxed posture. The top of the tongue rests against the roof of the mouth not the teeth. This is the proper jaw position”
Just take your L

wow that’s cool, most of my predictions on molars together theory have mostly been broscience, cool to see it being applied by actual professionals
Actually only a handful of dentists around the world know and use this sadly. It literally took me over 8 months of searching to find a dentist who did this and had to fly halfway round the world to australia tbh.

“The teeth should not touch ever – except when swallowing. ... The soft fleshy part of the lower lip sits slightly over the tip of the lower front teeth and is gently sucked back in a relaxed posture. The top of the tongue rests against the roof of the mouth not the teeth. This is the proper jaw position”
Just take your L
you posted a random quote and bolded some words with no sources at all? you may suffer from class IV autism

Ok but please change ur avi. I don’t take ur posts seriously with it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Salludon, Hekt0r and 3 others
it looks like a black guy x predator morph JFL
Ok but please change ur avi. I don’t take ur posts seriously with it
it looks like a black guy x predator morph JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golden Glass and Mateusz74
you posted a random quote and bolded some words with no sources at all? you may suffer from class IV autism

Last edited:

its actually comical, you are literally a sheep who will believe anything that is told by some mainstream opinion, the current understanding of oral posture and what the ideal posture is is misunderstood by 99% of people who are "professionals" in this industry

actually caged at taking a quora answer holy shit

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
ILL GET MORE LINKS WHEN YOU KEEP TALKING SHIT
its actually comical, you are literally a sheep who will believe anything that is told by some mainstream opinion, the current understanding of oral posture and what the ideal posture is is misunderstood by 99% of people who are "professionals" in this industry

actually caged at taking a quora answer holy shit
THERES MORE DUMBASS

If these results are natural then damn, I'm very impressed.

Can you please tell me what you did apart from keeping your teeth together and mewing?

Can you please tell me what you did apart from keeping your teeth together and mewing?
The only reason why it’s like that is because he chewed

That’s really all I did, I chewed gum for about a month max no more than 30 mins a side, so I doubt that had a giant impact, but when you keep your molars together it uses the massater just like chewing does so maybe the same mechanism between the two are what caused a decrease in the angle

facepulling + chewing = lefort 3

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, EthnicelAscension and Chadelite
Okay OP if you kept your molars together the whole time then this likely engaged your masseters more than they have ever been, leading to hypertrophy. I’ve never said chewing was cope (this is almost a form of chewing tbh). I personally don’t do hardcore chewing but keep good oral posture like you do. I don’t chew because my jaw angles are already quite wide and I don’t want them to be wider than my zygo width).

Also you really don’t want to believe it, but the ear shadow thing definitely exaggerated the changes. Thanks again to @DianabolDownie for pointing this out.

Your reply to this was a childish comparison of two different men with different jaw structures saying “lol I guess this is lighting too”.
This just leads me to believe you are either too personally attached to this stuff or you can’t properly engage with criticism for some other reason (your screenname might have to do with it)

If as your OP states, you had 13 months of teeth together, then that would explain any sort of masseter hypertrophy. But the ear shadow in the after really makes the results look like you upswinged your mandible to a crazy degree.

Maybe your maxila and mandible did swing up a bit...at your age this is still possible so I’m happy to say that. I’ve never said mewing was cope if you start at 15 lol.
Mike Mew himself showed great results from teens in your age range, but they were his patients and visited him frequently. Nonetheless it’s still possible.

My whole point in these dumb mewing debates is that if you’re 22 or something, mewing is almost certainly cope compared to MSE and jaw surgery (Mew afterward to prevent relapse).

And that if you’re between 16-20, you can try mewing, but MSE at that age can lead to so so so much more bone growth change than mewing ever would, and because of your age maybe even more than someone like Ronald Ead achieved with MSE (Remember his zygo before and afters? You might get even better results at your age doing MSE)
If you’re 16 and have the chance to get MSE and face pull, but decide to Mew because you read a thread like this on the internet, then you will have just wasted an opportunity at even more drastic change through MSE.

You can still get it years down the line though, but the point stands.

I feel like this was another waste of time response, but I did so because you tagged me in the OP. Moving forward, if it’s another mewing thread like this, I will ignore the OP and only reply to people who tag me with serious questions.

Read my position on mewing above. Then read it again. And again. And again.

ALSO. I’ve only ever heard strarecta cause vertical midfacial growth. This was from Mew’s YT years ago so maybe they changed their method but I’d keep that in mind.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I redid the photos to make it the closest possible angle that i could to show that angle doesnt matter- although it takes 4 braincells to realize that the angle will rotate accordingly too but... some people didnt get that so here it is
Untitled11

I doubt i could get it any closer if i tried for a whole hour tbh
exact same lighting too, done in the dark using the flash on my same iphone

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming, EthnicelAscension and Hekt0r
utterly different angle and lighting...

Also if your claimed gonial angle change truly is morphological, and not simply because of a longer ramus, then you would have also seen severe differences in your actual face by now.

Tiresome, I will pass.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
utterly different angle and lighting...

Also if your claimed gonial angle change truly is morphological, and not simply because of a longer ramus, then you would have also seen severe differences in your actual face by now.

Tiresome, I will pass.
look at the photo above your post, and my jaw has certainly changed from the frontal

It looks like the masseter deforms the shape of the jaw near the ear, no actual upswing, meaning that mewing had no part in that change.

You have been chewing probably .

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
It looks like the masseter deforms the shape of the jaw near the ear, no actual upswing, meaning that mewing had no part in that change.

You have probably been chewing.
no i havent chewed any gum in easily the last 4 months, when i did it consistently it was no more for a 30 mins a side and 30 days max, that was probably 7-8 months ago, no im not clenching either lol

it's no facial upswing either way. Your masseter looks bumpier may it be from chewing or lighting.

Listen, I propose many beliefs in favour of mewing, and even I say this is nonsense.

it's no facial upswing either way. Your masseter looks bumpier may it be from chewing or lighting.

Listen, I propose many beliefs in favour of mewing, and even I say this is nonsense.
lmfao if i take them in the same exact angle and same exact lightning (dark room with flash on) and my gonial decreases by 12+ degrees there was a decrease in the angle? is that not how it works?