Indian men, taking the Height Pill. Leg lengthening surgery

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Kraken
Indian men, might be becoming more and more, if not most blackpilled.
I guess Indian women, are having brutal standards.

More and more Indian men, take the leg lengthening surgery.

P.s. maybe a cheaper option also for Westerners.

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, spark and ChristianChad
Height is big factor nowadays tbh. Under 5'8 you're manlet to most Indian women.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Beetlejuice, Acromegaly_Chad and 10 others
Height is big factor nowadays tbh. Under 5'8 you're manlet to most Indian women.
Indian women have high standards? (I dunno, never been there)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart and Chadeep
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
jfl they think some inches more height will transform their (dating)lifes:y'all:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, Kingkellz, Deleted member 7580 and 4 others
whats the point in this if your only going to go from short to slightly less short???

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6531, 189 and 2 others
Indian women have high standards? (I dunno, never been there)
In terms of height you need to be at least 5’8 with an above average face to get laid. Standards aren’t as high as western women who demand 6’+ but you need to be at least average height (5’9)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 9670
whats the point in this if your only going to go from short to slightly less short???
i was an incel at 5'9 but at 6'0 i will slay like crazy:feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Marsik, ReignsChad, fogdart and 1 other person
In terms of height you need to be at least 5’8 with an above average face to get laid. Standards aren’t as high as western women who demand 6’+ but you need to be at least average height (5’9)
people are shorter in india though so they have similar standards to western women

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: eduardkoopman and AcneScars
people are shorter in india though so they have similar standards to western women
Jfl only workers and old people are shorter in India. Go to a rich neighborhood in Mumbai and Delhi 6ft+ guys and 5'8 women aren't that uncommon.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, volcelfatcel, Deleted member 13197 and 1 other person
Average height in major cities is pretty much 5’9. In my school the average height of boys my age was 5’10. Urban India is barely an inch or two shorter than the West
India – Urban174.3 cm (5 ft 8 1⁄2 in)158.5 cm (5 ft 2 1⁄2 in)1.10Private school students, 18 (N= m:34,411 f:30,218)N/AMeasured2011[55]
IndiaRural161.5 cm (5 ft 3 1⁄2 in)152.5 cm (5 ft 0 in)1.0617 (SD= m:7.0 cm (3 in) f:6.3 cm (2 1⁄2 in))N/AMeasured2002[56]
India164.7 cm (5 ft 5 in)152.6 cm (5 ft 0 in)1.0820–49 (N= m:69,245 f:118,796)44.3%Measured2005-2006[57]
India – Patiala, Punjab177.3 cm (5 ft 10 in)N/AN/AStudents, Punjabi, 18-25 (N: 149, SD = 7.88 cm (3 in))22.4%Measured2013
This was taken 10 years ago too so 5’10 average isn’t an extraordinary claim

• +1
Reactions: 189
how many months required to be fully ok after LL ?

Jfl only workers and old people are shorter in India. Go to a rich neighborhood in Mumbai and Delhi 6ft+ guys and 5'8 women aren't that uncommon.
Yea 6’+ was common in my school tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Average height in major cities is pretty much 5’9. In my school the average height of boys my age was 5’10. Urban India is barely an inch or two shorter than the West
India – Urban174.3 cm (5 ft 8 1⁄2 in)158.5 cm (5 ft 2 1⁄2 in)1.10Private school students, 18 (N= m:34,411 f:30,218)N/AMeasured2011[55]
IndiaRural161.5 cm (5 ft 3 1⁄2 in)152.5 cm (5 ft 0 in)1.0617 (SD= m:7.0 cm (3 in) f:6.3 cm (2 1⁄2 in))N/AMeasured2002[56]
India164.7 cm (5 ft 5 in)152.6 cm (5 ft 0 in)1.0820–49 (N= m:69,245 f:118,796)44.3%Measured2005-2006[57]
India – Patiala, Punjab177.3 cm (5 ft 10 in)N/AN/AStudents, Punjabi, 18-25 (N: 149, SD = 7.88 cm (3 in))22.4%Measured2013
you don't need to me 6ft+ in the west anyway average height is fine

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 13197 and AcneScars
Just set yourself up to be walking on crutches and having constant hip pain by the time you're 40 for two inches of height bro.

Literal idiots, and the fact that this documentary even exists is less in their favor. Also most of them are subhuman, do they REALLY think it's their height holding them back? Somebody's got to tell them. You can't say you're blackpilled if you get an extreme surgery like this when your face looks like this.

Lifts mog hard, no lie. These people are exempt from competing in any serious sports or even engaging in any running sports for fun. Yeah there are some that get this surgery and still cope by running marathons, but their form is always weird and their gait is abnormal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Gaia262, Deleted member 7785 and 3 others
You are a faggot,your height is around average work on your face
i was just making fun of normie height guys who want to get LL, thats not my height

• +1
LOL @ cltr-alt-deleting men from rural/non cities. Asif they don't matter. Brutals

LOL @ cltr-alt-deleting men from rural/non cities. Asif they don't matter. Brutals
They don’t. We have a strong system of arranged-marriages in rural areas. Even the ugliest of truecels gets to pass on his genes. It’s mostly cities where dating culture exists and the women are westernised (aka degenerate)

Last edited:
i was an incel at 5'9 but at 6'0 i will slay like crazy:feelsgood:
i would slay count mog current self to absolute oblivion if i was 6’0-6’1

6 to 30 easily.

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.
i would slay count mog current self to absolute oblivion if i was 6’0-6’1

6 to 30 easily.
If you want to break your legs do it, otherwise wear air maxes and get to 5'10 and improve major flaws in face so that your face > any tall guys face and height isn't a problem

They don’t. We have a strong system of arranged-marriages in rural areas. Even the ugliest of truecels gets to pass on his genes. It’s mostly cities where dating culture exists and the women are westernised (aka degenerate) and
i see.
i found, or thought, that it seemed asif you didn't care for them. Or that they didn't seem to matter (to you).
I'm a rural man also. But in a West country, so rural here is like 30 minutes drive to like 3 cities of 100.000 inhabitants

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
If you want to break your legs do it, otherwise wear air maxes and get to 5'10 and improve major flaws in face so that your face > any tall guys face and height isn't a problem
i will indeed break my legs and become the most unmoggable turkish albo mutt ever

men will tremble in fear my albanian mafia halo and women will rip off their calvin klein sport bras within seconds of meeting me after i get genio, ll and fat grafting

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 6531
Cage
i will indeed break my legs and become the most unmoggable turkish albo mutt ever

men will tremble in fear my albanian mafia halo and women will rip off their calvin klein sport bras within seconds of meeting me after i get genio, ll and fat grafting
Caged irl so much

• Love it
Reactions: turkproducer

If I had alot of money. I would be Chad now, for sure. Some surgeries. Private trainer for gyum. cook, that manages that I eat per acalories amount. And buying all the best skincare products I need.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Cage

Caged irl so much

i see.
i found, or thought, that it seemed asif you didn't care for them. Or that they didn't seem to matter (to you).
I'm a rural man also. But in a West country, so rural here is like 30 minutes drive to like 3 cities of 100.000 inhabitants
Well I’m not really too concerned about them since we live pretty much completely different lives. I’m aware that in the West ‘rural’ has a different meaning but here there is a significant disparity between cities and villages

This is what 70% of India looks like

If I had alot of money. I would be Chad now, for sure. Some surgeries. Private trainer for gyum. cook, that manages that I eat per acalories amount. And buying all the best skincare products I need.
i can afford the minor surgeries i need already, i just need enough for ll fuck my life

Indian men, might be becoming more and more, if not most blackpilled.
I guess Indian women, are having brutal standards.

More and more Indian men, take the leg lengthening surgery.

P.s. maybe a cheaper option also for Westerners.

Is it worth it though majority live in India, the women are 5 3 to 54 on average like literally no point know skin lighening that's different.

I'm 5"6 but despite this I shall not go to india or pay 80k in the west for leg lengthening.

I will fix my flaws in my fave with minimal surgery and then hope for the best.

• +1
Well I’m not really too concerned about them since we live pretty much completely different lives. I’m aware that in the West ‘rural’ has a different meaning but here there is a significant disparity between cities and villages
View attachment 1141676
This is what 70% of India looks like
that's totally different, yeah.

Rural erea in the Netherlands is like this more, in a romaticsised way than. still well organised, nice roads, water, internet, etc.. Not some sand road dirty shithole

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
I'm 5"6 but despite this I shall not go to india or pay 80k in the west for leg lengthening.

I will fix my flaws in my fave with minimal surgery and then hope for the best.
Good man.
Activate accession programm (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

These surgeons will probably have botched them. Watch them not be able to walk in 5 years

jfl they think some inches more height will transform their (dating)lifes:y'all:
jokes on you the 5'3 guy who was getting the surgery in the documentary had a wife

• Woah
jokes on you the 5'3 guy who was getting the surgery in the documentary had a wife
manletism is a mental disorder

• JFL
Imagine if they didn’t stunt themselves with shitty vegetarian diets.

they could also add frame to that height and do it without surgery

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 13197 and spark
Imagine if they didn’t stunt themselves with shitty vegetarian diets.

they could also add frame to that height and do it without surgery
Only a minority of ppl in India are vegetarians, I didn’t even know this was a stereotype until a few months ago. The Indians that eat non vegetarian diets grow pretty tall and have decent frames

2 inch increase for never properly walking again

lmao

I enjoy very much. Of these right winged Red Pillers/mgtowers men, get triggered so much by this teen hippy-ish like girl, whom has high ideals wanting to save the world. very common among certain teens, wanting to save the world.

That's because they have many other subpar physical characteristics to address.

Having good height is like unlocked potential, in order to unlock it you have to have good everything really but mainly a good looking face. It's a looks multiplier. 0 x 1000 still equals 0 but 1 x 1000 equals 1000. The difference between zero and a thousand is huge numerically speaking idk if my analogy made sense but whatever :)

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo and .👽.
“Should a procedure developed to correct deformity be used for cosmetic reasons?”

YES!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: APJ, Gaia262 and ifyouwannabemylover
“Should a procedure developed to correct deformity be used for cosmetic reasons?”

YES!!!!!
the people in the youtube comments are the worst

'omg this is sooo sad we should totally stop judging people by looks right guys??!!' yeah but you still won't date a 5'3 indian dumbass

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Gaia262, .👽. and 2 others
the people in the youtube comments are the worst

'omg this is sooo sad we should totally stop judging people by looks right guys??!!' yeah but you still won't date a 5'3 indian dumbass
True that,

• JFL