bigjuicy

bigjuicy

Silver
fat graft or filler to create hooding for upper eye
then a lower eyelid retraction for sclera show

K

Kama

Iron
You have good skull and skin and hair, but lacking in frame (pencil neck, narrow frame), so gym max.

Executioner101

Executioner101

Iron
if you were white then MAYBE you would be 5 psl but right now i think youre 4 psl, average looking which is saying a lot since i thinky 90% of indians are below ltn and sub 3 psl

P

Pakicel

Zephir
I doubt he would be LTN in America with lifts. I have seen way uglier people with his pheno do decent, aka LTB-MTB easily.
His phenotype just isn't desirable man. It doesn't matter what PSL you are if your pheno sucks.

MakinMogReturns

MakinMogReturns

Tiktok Maxed Tyronelite.
Height: 5'9"

What should I do?

You are around 4.75 psl. HTN-Chadlite in India. MTN in the west. I suggest going to Toronto if you plan on moving into the west.

Toronto is the new mumbai my friend.

For surgey tips I suggest fixing eye area, you're bones seem fine you have a good nose too.

P

Pakicel

Zephir
You are around 4.75 psl. HTN-Chadlite in India. MTN in the west. I suggest going to Toronto if you plan on moving into the west.

Toronto is the new mumbai my friend.

For surgey tips I suggest fixing eye area, you're bones seem fine you have a good nose too.
Actually, I think OP would benefit from a slightly taller chin.

MakinMogReturns

MakinMogReturns

Tiktok Maxed Tyronelite.
If you run dudes like this on tinder, they get below avg results.
Compared to what the average white guy? Almost every one would do worse so why measure it on that?

MakinMogReturns

MakinMogReturns

Tiktok Maxed Tyronelite.
Actually, I think OP would benefit from a slightly taller chin.
Of course his philtrum to chin ratio is small, believe his eye area would halo him harder however.

P

Pakicel

Zephir
Of course his philtrum to chin ratio is small, believe his eye area would halo him harder however.
I mean he could get low tier women without much effort. But I am talking about the kinds of foids guys on here want. White, slim, blonde etc. That would be hard for him without exploiting some kind of niche or money/statusmaxxing.

MakinMogReturns

MakinMogReturns

Tiktok Maxed Tyronelite.
I mean he could get low tier women without much effort. But I am talking about the kinds of foids guys on here want. White, slim, blonde etc. That would be hard for him without exploiting some kind of niche or money/statusmaxxing.
He will never get a stacylite or stacy without money max. Im talking about realistic results dude. Even a HTB white women would be hard for him.

MakinMogReturns

MakinMogReturns

Tiktok Maxed Tyronelite.
Blacks have high SMV in toronto I guess. But IDK. OP should try tinder in different locations.
Blacks and Whites have high SMV everywhere in the west.

MakinMogReturns

MakinMogReturns

Tiktok Maxed Tyronelite.
What about indian stacies? He could get those tbh.
Indian stacy at 5 9? Not a chance they usually are white man only. Maybe a indian stacylite.

P

Pakicel

Zephir
Blacks and Whites have high SMV everywhere in the west.
Nah. Man. Far from it. You don't get it because you aren't 100% black. There are some white phenos that have universal appeal but there are others that don't. For blacks, it depends on location. Some places they slay. Others they are incel.

MakinMogReturns

MakinMogReturns

Tiktok Maxed Tyronelite.
Nah. Man. Far from it. You don't get it because you aren't 100% black. There are some white phenos that have universal appeal but there are others that don't. For blacks, it depends on location. Some places they slay. Others they are incel.
Never seen a black man who is NT and incel.

MakinMogReturns

MakinMogReturns

Tiktok Maxed Tyronelite.
A 5 10 Black MTN with 6-7 inches cannot be incel anywhere on this planet.

P

Pakicel

Zephir
Never seen a black man who is NT and incel.
Yeah IK. But they just have low standards and fuck anything. Plus many blacks are short, non-NT, look effeminate. They are usually incel but I agree they are in the minority.

P

Pakicel

Zephir
A 5 10 Black MTN with 6-7 inches cannot be incel anywhere on this planet.
6-7 inches is not really a halo dude. That's just a half inch above average. Imo, big is is like 7.5 inches plus with good girth or something.

MakinMogReturns

MakinMogReturns

Tiktok Maxed Tyronelite.
Yeah IK. But they just have low standards and fuck anything. Plus many blacks are short, non-NT, look effeminate. They are usually incel but I agree they are in the minority.
The average african american is close to if not the same height, as a white zoomer in america.

MakinMogReturns

MakinMogReturns

Tiktok Maxed Tyronelite.
6-7 inches is not really a halo dude. That's just a half inch above average. Imo, big is is like 7.5 inches plus with good girth or something.
Never said it was a halo. aslong as you are 6 inches or over and black you will get BBC halo.

Executioner101

Executioner101

Iron
These two guys are around 5 Psl according to this site

A7A4AF14 4C6A 4ABB 81A2 81636F09DB5D
F8B60804 6B1C 490D BC92 1D0392E6150C

Leaving this disgrace of a forum

Biggdink

Biggdink

Your oneitis is with a personalitymaxxed 3/10
Geomaxxing to India is your best bet if you are attracted to Indian women, I assume you would literally be a chad over there
> Indian
> attracted to anything but white skin

Pick one

Octillionaire

Octillionaire

Suicide by cop
> Indian
> attracted to anything but white skin

Pick one
There are literally no white people in India. How tf do you think they have 1.3 billion people? He could probably marry a Brahmin stacylite if he moved to India because of passport and foreign halo

Octillionaire

Octillionaire

Suicide by cop
There are literally no white people in India. How tf do you think they have 1.3 billion people? He could probably marry a Brahmin stacylite if he moved to India because of passport and foreign halo
Stacy * @Biggdink

Biggdink

Biggdink

Your oneitis is with a personalitymaxxed 3/10
That’s why they keep moving out of India

andy9432

andy9432

Zephir
Needs taller chin and some eye work for u to get some action in the West. Good enough in India to comfortably slay

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
If you were white with those bones you'd be above average, insanely brutal coloring pill

Users who are viewing this thread