INDIAN SLOOTS IN THE UK

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
THERESSS SO MANY INDIAN SLOOTS IN THE UK

I WAS IN MY LOCAL TOWN CENTRE WITH MY FRIEND AND WE SAW THIS INFAMOUS INDIAN GIRL WHO IS KNOWN FOR HER BODY COUNT AND THAT SHE LOVES TO “FUCK”

SHE WOULD FUCK 6/7 GUYS ALL WHILE VRING RECORDED ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL FOR THE FATHER

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AbusedPrincessF$M, Mewton, Deleted member 17829 and 8 others
Brutal imagine slaving away to immigrate to a better country just for your daughter to become a whore
There was a funny comic about this ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AbusedPrincessF$M, NeedToSucceed, Mewton and 12 others
@FailedNormieManlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128

I WAS IN MY LOCAL TOWN CENTRE WITH MY FRIEND AND WE SAW THIS INFAMOUS INDIAN GIRL WHO IS KNOWN FOR HER BODY COUNT AND THAT SHE LOVES TO “FUCK”

SHE WOULD FUCK 6/7 GUYS ALL WHILE VRING RECORDED ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL FOR THE FATHER
Were they all McLovincels?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 18408 and 9 others
Bbc only @ForeverRecession

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 6128

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Mewton, FrameMogger and 9 others
Brutal imagine slaving away to immigrate to a better country just for your daughter to become a whore
300px-Redpillcomics29.jpg

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbusedPrincessF$M, FailedNormieManlet, Deprived and 14 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AllesScheiße, Deleted member 6128, Chadeep and 2 others
@glorifiednigger

• +1
She has complexes and tries to wash them away by feeling accepted and desired by the other sex.

• +1
Western degeneracy virus. Literally anyone living in cumskin country becomes degenerate @Chadpreetmaybe @Looks=2+√5/2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 6128, Deprived and 4 others
Was it one of the redpill/blackpill comics?
Those were all cage fuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deprived

Bruv WTF his going on with curry women? @FailedNormieManlet @Chadeep i thought curry women were modest creatures I alwyas blind myself to the sins of ethnic women but this is beginning to worry me :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: is there truly any hope

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 16275
  • +1
And she’s good looking for an Indian tbh, maybe mom cheated :hnghn:

I don't understand why being 6 feet suddenly makes a guy better?

Why do women even care about height?

• +1
Anything infected with cúmskin virus becomes cúmskin from inside due to the brainwashing white culture and their foids do, physical appearance doesn't matter, if any girl is visiting a cumskin country she is no more her original self. Cúmskin virus has possessed her.

I am sure even if an extra terrestrial species visit cúmskin land even they would start embracing degeneracy jfl

@Chadeep @Looks=2+√5/2 @indianoutlaw @Shrek2OnDvD @inferiorpispot234

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 18408, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others
Makes me cry in all honesty, everytime i hear about stuff like indian women being degens, dont even dare imagining being her father :feelsbadman:

Nowadays, i get nightmares about being sexmogged by a westernised indian woman, i start crying tbh. After a while, i stop caring about it and tell myself that i should avoid becoming like them.

May God help us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 6128 and Chadpreetmaybe
Anything infected with cúmskin virus becomes cúmskin from inside due to the brainwashing white culture and their foids do, physical appearance doesn't matter, if any girl is visiting a cumskin country she is no more her original self. Cúmskin virus has possessed her.

I am sure even if an extra terrestrial species visit cúmskin land even they would start embracing degeneracy jfl

@Chadeep @Looks=2+√5/2 @indianoutlaw @Shrek2OnDvD @inferiorpispot234
Curry men shall never breed with a curry wmn, we must only breed with a cumskin, in order to evolve our superior genes further.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 6128
Don't want a pussy that smells like curry tbh you know it's true esp if she's a hoe