Indian student in America laments not being able to get any girls

EdouardManlet

EdouardManlet

Ethnic = Dethnic

My Urdu skills aren't particularly great, but a rough translation:

If somebody observed my life from social media, he would see and think "he is in a foreign country, he will get a foreign girl". But the reality is not so. We want American girls, but when we get here we learn that American girls want American boys, which obviously excludes us. Indian girls? They can get American boys too. So who is left? Us. So an Indian like me has to go and find other Indian guys to hang out with and end up on social media posting #boyslife #boysgang because girls are "not ready for us". I'd say this is a lie, because it is just a dream. If I walk down the street and see an Indian guy with an American girl, honestly I want to curse, I feel disheartened I won't lie. *thinks for a while* I'm making progress in life, who knows maybe I will be in that position when I earn some money. Not right now though.

OVER

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK, Deleted member 15370, 5'8manlet and 5 others
He makes Videos on Instagram with an Sarcastic Angle. Won’t take his words literally. But yeah it’s over for Indians in west unless they are top tier.

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 21620
Looks Hispanic. Wouldn’t have guessed he was desi

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and thereallegend
Looks Hispanic. Wouldn’t have guessed he was desi
Lol, should take vocal coaching lessons to sound more Mexican and latinomax

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Couple of things:

He's not saying girls aren't ready for us, he's saying girls aren't for us (based and edgy).

This should be tagged for defo, crucial watching for ALL curries going to the west.

• JFL
Tell him to go back to gangas

• JFL
indian girls wont get any white boyfriend,maybe just as a friend,indian guys can get white female friend as welll
,look up that video of that NZ indian girl crying in a car cuz white guys laugh and reject her straight at her face

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Indian 'men' are the most repulsive, subhuman, manlet, smelly, small dick, dumb accent unattractive race of 'men' on the planet. It is only logical that literally no women of any race wants to date them. In fact, most women rightly would like to see indians lowered headfirst into shark infested waters.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, The_God and Deleted member 21620
Indian 'men' are the most repulsive, subhuman, manlet, smelly, small dick, dumb accent unattractive race of 'men' on the planet. It is only logical that literally no women of any race wants to date them. In fact, most women rightly would like to see indians lowered headfirst into shark infested waters.
Go rope you disgusting filthy cracker

• Hmm...
Reactions: lil truecel