Indians are garbage

efidescontinuado

efidescontinuado

Master
Indians are the worst and India is the worst country. Literally every other race has a plethora of beautiful people. Asians, whites, Mexicans, natives, but not Indians. Sunny Leone? That's about it. I've seen Indian shows and the lead actress, who's supposed to be the hottest, is a 5/10 at best. Their men are the ugliest, nastiest guys. They wear ugly clothes and aviator sunglasses and demand for bobs and vagena. They're like incels but Indian so they're 80 times worse And India, don't get me started on India. Who ever said "you know where I want to visit? India". Imagine that worst person you've ever smelled, now multiply that by 50 and imagine 10,000,000 of those people walking down the street. Even if you do travel to India because you hate yourself, immediately as you walk out of the airport you're greeted to cows on the street and a gang of little orphans asking for Zelda money. Everything about their culture is disgusting. "Yeah let me just bathe and drink this dirty sewer river water for religious reasons". Their movies are stupid and horrible. India is so bad that The Beatles went there and fought so much they broke up. Would they have fought as much if they went to Canada? I doubt. Really just the shittiest country with the ugliest, smelliest, stupidest people and it should be nukes immediately. Stupid brown Jews I wish they'd all just die

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and vernier
Images 4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, boss8055, lucifer6969 and 5 others
I mean he's not wrong, Indians smv have gone down the drain in these past couple of months.
Bald and bankrupt's latest vid was too brutal for indians tbh. Even indians themselves r admiting that 90% of indian cities look like that. People shitting and pissing on rail tracks, noise pollution.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and GigaStacySexual
I mean he's not wrong, Indians smv have gone down the drain in these past couple of months.
Bald and bankrupt's latest vid was too brutal for indians tbh. Even indians themselves r admiting that 90% of indian cities look like that. People shitting and pissing on rail tracks, noise pollution.
Bro who gives a shit the world can hate us and we'll still do fine

Bro who gives a shit the world can hate us and we'll still do fine
This impacts Indians living in Europe and America, even niggers nowadays bully Indians.

#DalitLivesMatter

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
Fucking brutal.

You already know how over it is when youtube comments which are known to be chill start roasting you.

• +1
Reactions: swerve2fly, boss8055 and vernier
This impacts Indians living in Europe and America, even niggers nowadays bully Indians.
Bro nobody gives a fuck if you're an Indian you shouldn't have left india in the first place

• Hmm...
Reactions: vernier