Indians are literally a disease plague on YouTube

bugeater23

bugeater23

Kraken
Man these niggas make the dumbest youtube shorts LMFAO I keep seeing these “Respect 😂😂😂🔥🔥🔥” and that kookily ass indian chanting music with the most retarded video.

Second of all, their comments are just pure garbage. I remember I was watching this skit or something of a girl beating up her bullies and this one Indian dude was like “ she so strong use 1 fingr she use her finger every day 😉😝😝” these niggas be on the crack nigga what y’all niggas on man

😅 let’s not forget the programming videos where you can’t even understand a single word they’re saying in English lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Truecel14, justinzayn and 20 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism, Moggie, bugeater23 and 5 others
YouTube shorts should just be removed tbh. Literally just flooded with Hindu nationalists spewing bullshit

India and Pakistan have mastered the art of cringe. No other countries even come close

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 21863, UglyGod360 and 3 others
YouTube shorts should just be removed tbh. Literally just flooded with Hindu nationalists spewing bullshit

India and Pakistan have mastered the art of cringe. No other countries even come close
That’s why your people use them to create buildings in Gulf.
Man these niggas make the dumbest youtube shorts LMFAO I keep seeing these “Respect 😂😂😂🔥🔥🔥” and that kookily ass indian chanting music with the most retarded video.

Second of all, their comments are just pure garbage. I remember I was watching this skit or something of a girl beating up her bullies and this one Indian dude was like “ she so strong use 1 fingr she use her finger every day 😉😝😝” these niggas be on the crack nigga what y’all niggas on man

😅 let’s not forget the programming videos where you can’t even understand a single word they’re saying in English lmao
Yes Akhi 🥰🤌🤌 like that user (forgot his name but he alwyas says this)

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Shrek2OnDvD
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Moggie, Corleone and 1 other person

indian men are low inhib dark triad slayers

• +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism
Shut up dune coon.

Halalalala!!! Allahu cockinballs
Jay shree rand 🙏🥰
Love from Mumbai 😍
Proud Indian 😘
Today we received great news from modi. He told us India will establish Hindu rashta and bring back sati and free gobar for every. Gay hind 🙏😘

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14

Afghanistan would be on this list too but they are too poor for internet.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
It is even worse if you filter for a 1 or 7 day period. On medical topics, filtering for recent videos, once you get past the top 3 results, the majority of the remaining results are Indians.

always this dogshit song in the background aswell,cage everytime i hear it

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
It means a Curry Pajeeta will suck and cut your shlong off, kebab it and dip and eat it with channa masala.
Wow very dangerous sir. I though Hindus were peaceful ppl sir 🙏😭

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
What does this mean sir?
Saar it is supposed to show up like this;

025BC744 9F1E 4C31 95A0 117DA6A02BC1

And show that us chitta panjapai daalkhors are shaking hands with tor namak haram 😹☝️☝️

• Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD