Indians Are Mentally Superior To All Races

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Despite being the most subhuman and undesired people on earth, curries never seem to be depressed.

They send low inhib messages to chicks on Facebook. Literally straight up “DTF?”, just in their own unique writing style. And despite the rejection, the mockery online by jealous high inhib whites, they keep pursuing the dream of a wife with no faltering.

Even in America, I have never seen a depressed curry. The only depressed people I see are pale white incels and high inhib blacks.

Curry’s Know The Truth:

White American women are THIRSTY for India superpower cock.

This was added to the blackpill comics archive because it’s a painful TRUTH about reality in the dating world.
300px-Currycel.jpg

Look at this subhuman who had to go to Asia to put his penis in a vagina for 15 minutes:

source.gif

giphy.gif

WHAT A SUBHUMAN. HE’S BEEN GONE FROM PSL BECAUSE HE ROPED SEEING GENETICALLY SUPERIOR MEN TAKE HIS WHITE WOMEN

Technologically Savvy

While Americans work shit jobs at McDonald’s, Indians work at top tech companies like Google and Facebook in the important role of tech support.

22BGHLS15CALL_CENTRE

Look at them working with state-of-the-art, CUTTING EDGE technology. These guys will be CEOs in no time with their exceptional communication skills they developed at their tech support job.

Athletic Superiority

JFL at playing with balls ⚽🏀 🏈 thinking you’ll be Chad.

I’ve NEVER seen a 12 year old American football player on ESPN before.

But you know what I have seen on ESPN?

THE SPELLING BEE.

arvind-celebration-1.gif

Look at Indians dominate the athletic world of spelling. Broadcasted in the biggest sports channel in America.

Meanwhile 12yr old team captain quarterback Jimmy is getting spanked by his dad after throwing 2 interceptions and losing the game

coachs+spanks.gif

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, UsernameRequired, Petsmart and 7 others
Indians are superior to us, you will see 1 January 2020 how they will fuck us up with their supercountry.
India train 31st december 2019 india hyperloop 1st january 2020 31694994

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2933 and 1 other person
Just be indian

Tbh all bullshit but they never get depressed is legit. They wont have any white woman no matter how they try but they are still keep trying and not depressed.

• +1
Reactions: UsernameRequired and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I agree curries don't get depressed at all wonder what it is

You seeing this white bois? Cry for my Curryan master race

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 2810
Tbh all bullshit but they never get depressed is legit. They wont have any white woman no matter how they try but they are still keep trying and not depressed.
I agree curries don't get depressed at all wonder what it is
Honestly that's the only serious part of this thread. I legit never see depressed shut off indians. They always keep busy.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and toolateforme
Indians have the most insane ability to cope.

One can be a 2/10 yet he will always be happy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and crosshold
Imagine not being ethnic in 2019

Cumskins on sui watch
Indians have the most insane ability to cope.

One can be a 2/10 yet he will always be happy.
This is very true. It's got to be something with dopamine receptors. I'm literally average in looks, and wageslave every day, yet I'm content with my life

isnt that because they kind of have a life insurance policy that if they are too ugly to date the normal way like everyone else, they can just get an arranged marriage, and since india has 1.3 billion people, theres plenty of curry whores to go around. I think thats why india is really the only country that does arranged marriages so much, not even the middle east or east asia does arranged marriage as much as india.

isnt that because they kind of have a life insurance policy that if they are too ugly to date the normal way like everyone else, they can just get an arranged marriage, and since india has 1.3 billion people, theres plenty of curry whores to go around. I think thats why india is really the only country that does arranged marriages so much, not even the middle east or east asia does arranged marriage as much as india.
No there's like 60 million more men than there's women (According to somebody on here)