Infra Glabbelar Notch

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
what is infra glabbelar notch?

real life examples of a infra glabbelar notch?
Gandy have a hook nose but a deep infra glabbelar notch, (gandy its an extreme example of a deep infra glabbelar notch)

So, Weak brow bone + no nose bridge = subhuman

infra glabbelar notch + Brow ridges = top male model tier

Also this is a striking features. this the post I make about this this is the link

But too much gabella forward growth can make your profile look weird if your glabella doesn’t align with your chin like in this archie example

As you can see he has a top tier glabella and a a deep infra glabbelar notch but doesn’t align with his chin it gives him a weird profile

A big nose can only look good when you have a large projection chin, that’s why when you gonna make a nose job the Plastic surgeons comment on rhino and chin implant.

Examples big nose without chin projection

Big nose with chin projection

Chin projection is legit even in small noses

small nose and good chin projection

as you can see gandy have an oversized nose his glabella projection, deep infra glabbelar notch and chin projection give the appereance to have a normal nose size
now im gonna give you an example

you would say this guys are nosecels and they will need a nosejob to make them look better well….

as you can see if they would have had a more projected glabella, more chin projection and deep infra glabbelar notch. his nose would be no problem and maybe you would say that they dont need a nosejob.
so, what can we learn? before thinking about a nose job make sure your nose is your problem and not everything else. if not you gonna get dissapoinment or not so good results.

like this girl

she need more than a simple nosejob

im not sure but i guess a deep infra glabbelar notch its releated with a legit pls1+

Attachments

• 1577084007976.png
    1577084007976.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 74
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: raffemogger, Hernan, 97baHater and 56 others
high iq thread. i love these types of threads

i need a nose job so badly tbh. nose unironically shapes your pheno and personality

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hernan, wastedspermcel, F36 and 14 others
high iq thread. i love these types of threads

i need a nose job so badly tbh. nose unironically shapes your pheno and personality
wow i thought you knew all of this men cause you are so high iq, i used to to this type of thread explaining aesthetics but i thought here users wouldnt be interesting about it

• +1
Reactions: Jam3s and thecel
wow i thought you knew all of this men cause you are so high iq, i used to to this type of thread explaining aesthetics but i thought here users wouldnt be interesting about it
i kinda know this stuff because nose is my forte bc it’s a weak point of mine but threads like these (in depth, lots of knowledge, with pics) is why i’m on this site tbh. everyone knows about jaws, hairline, eyes, but the more lowkey features like this are very interesting

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Gaia262, entropy137 and 3 others
i kinda know this stuff because nose is my forte bc it’s a weak point of mine but threads like these (in depth, lots of knowledge, with pics) is why i’m on this site tbh. everyone knows about jaws, hairline, eyes, but the more lowkey features like this are very interesting
yeah, lowkey features seems insignificant but make a impact in overall attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and DianabolDownie
The problem with this person is just the nasal bridge being too much projected, it is a god nose to be honest because is straight with a insane root (by what they talk about but is not ideal anymore)

IMG 20191223 153930

IMG 20191223 154215

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, AscendingHero, didntreadlol and 3 others
legit psl1+ looks like this

usually good looking people are psl+ but psl 1+ its very rare to see
The problem with this person is just the nasal bridge being too much projected, it is a god nose to be honest because is straight with a insane root (by what they talk about but is not ideal anymore)

View attachment 202145
View attachment 202146
i wasnt sure if i should include high or low root. but ill do it in my next thread

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
And what grows the brow ridge and glabella?
DHT

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and je3oe
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and Golden Glass

View attachment 201775

Gandy have a hook nose but a deep infra glabbelar notch, (gandy its an extreme example of a deep infra glabbelar notch)

View attachment 201779

View attachment 201780

View attachment 201781

Also this is a striking features. this the post I make about this this is the link

But too much gabella forward growth can make your profile look weird if your glabella doesn’t align with your chin like in this archie example
View attachment 201782
As you can see he has a top tier glabella and a a deep infra glabbelar notch but doesn’t align with his chin it gives him a weird profile

A big nose can only look good when you have a large projection chin, that’s why when you gonna make a nose job the Plastic surgeons comment on rhino and chin implant.

View attachment 201783
View attachment 201784

View attachment 201792 View attachment 201793

View attachment 201794

as you can see gandy have an oversized nose his glabella projection, deep infra glabbelar notch and chin projection give the appereance to have a normal nose size

View attachment 201786 View attachment 201787
you would say this guys are nosecels and they will need a nosejob to make them look better well….

View attachment 201788 View attachment 201789
as you can see if they would have had a more projected glabella, more chin projection and deep infra glabbelar notch. his nose would be no problem and maybe you would say that they dont need a nosejob.
so, what can we learn? before thinking about a nose job make sure your nose is your problem and not everything else. if not you gonna get dissapoinment or not so good results.

like this girl
View attachment 201790

im not sure but i guess a deep infra glabbelar notch its releated with a legit pls1+
View attachment 201795

Very high iq thread also fucking brutal

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, the next o'pry and PubertyMaxxer
Is mine considered decent?
IMG-20190914-182457.jpg

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: عبد الرحمن, Deleted member 2012 and the next o'pry
Is mine considered decent?
IMG-20190914-182457.jpg
its decent, you would need more chin projection, and your browridge its decent but need a little bit of more projection, infra glabbelar notch seems good and your nose its slightly oversized but if you somehow improve the other features you wont need a nosejob

• Love it
Reactions: عبد الرحمن
I think mine looks weird. What do you think?

Last edited:

View attachment 201775

View attachment 201779

View attachment 201780

View attachment 201781

View attachment 201782

View attachment 201783
View attachment 201784

View attachment 201792 View attachment 201793

View attachment 201794

View attachment 201786 View attachment 201787

View attachment 201788 View attachment 201789

like this girl
View attachment 201790

View attachment 201795
Nice one. You can achieve Gandy's deep-set glabella by bonesmashing in the middle of your eyebrows. Unlike the cheekbones, there's no risk for assymetries.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, the next o'pry and Deleted member 2846
Nice one. You can achieve Gandy's deep-set glabella by bonesmashing in the middle of your eyebrows. Unlike the cheekbones, there's no risk to for assymetries.
brb hitting my glabella as i type this

you have a deep set nose. yours is very very good but you’re hapa so you got the asian low nose bridge. you don’t have a white nose bridge. correct me if i’m wrong someone
Can I get a "white" nose bridge through Rhinoplasty?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 1751
Can I get a "white" nose bridge through Rhinoplasty?
most likely but it could seriously fuck up your looks because nose is correlated with phenotype very strongly.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and her
Nice one. You can achieve Gandy's deep-set glabella by bonesmashing in the middle of your eyebrows. Unlike the cheekbones, there's no risk to for assymetries.
ive been thinking to bone smash this part

to create a deep infra glabbelar notch

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and CopeAndRope
Anyone got good before and afters of rhinos that enhance the nosebridge to get a better infraglabellar botch?

Ive got model tier almost Neanderthal tier browridge but my nose bridge isn’t prominent.

Preferably from cartilage grafts not from filler rhino. Fillers in the nose are one of the top cause of filler-related permanent blindness so I Don’t see myself doing them lol

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1751 and forwardgrowth
Is mine subhuman? I think my browbone looks flat.

Btw I got my nose "bonesmashed" by accident years ago now I have a little bump

Attachments

• 20191223_233738.jpg
    20191223_233738.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 56
  • 20191223_233753.jpg
    20191223_233753.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 51
Is mine subhuman? I think my browbone looks flat.

Btw I got my nose "bonesmashed" by accident years ago now I have a little bump
looks fine

• +1
Reactions: TCC
Nose is a cope tbh

What should gook do?

Now I see another positive feature I lack

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 2227

View attachment 202145
View attachment 202146
@OwlGod
That is BC back then with a balance of aesthetics and an outward look of intelligence (not geekdom), but now its if you were the biggest macho man and symmetrical. Now that women have a major say. its all bout being masculine monkey man (woman's sex toy) with biggest muscles and wide face/head. They were once called Bimbos and if you read the Great Gatsby you will learn that this has been a problem since modern tech where an idiot could benefit from the tech of his superiors without having the capacity to understand it nor respect him. the only exception are models/prettyboy chadlites that heightmaxx.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
That is BC back then with a balance of aesthetics and an outward look of intelligence (not geekdom), but now its if you were the biggest macho man and symmetrical. Now that women have a major say. its all bout being masculine monkey man with biggest muscles and wide face/head. the only exception are models/prettyboy chadlites that heightmaxx.

I don't know if this is true, attraction is biology and primal, not something that can easily change by what people say, of course there is some differences beauty standards in different countries but still

Whatever, if you search for Greek Sculpture so the most results/sculptures have shredded body, very lean and muscular, so what you said is really false.

its decent, you would need more chin projection, and your browridge its decent but need a little bit of more projection, infra glabbelar notch seems good and your nose its slightly oversized but if you somehow improve the other features you wont need a nosejob
Yeah my chin projection is lacking, I will grow a beard to make it look more projected.

• +1
lachoske dont have it

ive been thinking to bone smash this part
View attachment 202560
to create a deep infra glabbelar notch
Why would you smash that part if you want deep infra glabbelar notch since it would fill that gap with more bone? Am I getting it wrong but isn't the purpose to have that gap deeper into your skull while having a more projected brow ridge?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and the next o'pry
what is infra glabelar notch?

View attachment 201775

You are refering to nasion

Untitled.png

The glabella, in human,, is the skin between the eyebrows and above the nose. It also refers to the underlying bone which is slightly depressed, and joins the twobrow bridges.. It is a cephalometric landmark that is just superior to the nasionn

The nasion is the most anterior point of the frontonasal suture that joins the nasal part ofthe frontal bone and the nasal bone.
Why would you smash that part if you want deep infra glabbelar notch since it would fill that gap with more bone? Am I getting it wrong but isn't the purpose to have that gap deeper into your skull while having a more projected brow ridge?
stupid people gonna end up breaking their nasal bridge, nasion is the point where your nasal bone start from, making brow bridge protrude more would be better to get that inner v shape
09c8793c699c0e547a6a0a46c22b8e8f.jpg

View attachment 202145
View attachment 202146
he doesnt have any nasion point,it's like line a straight line from glabler to nasal bone

Last edited:
  • +1
So, as someone with a long nose, slanted forehead, and lack of glabella notch, should I get Rhino to make my nose less projected? (My maxilla is ok)
So, as someone with a long nose, slanted forehead, and lack of glabella notch, should I get Rhino to make my nose less projected? (My maxilla is ok)
Or should I try bonesmashing?

Goal is to improve an otherwise profile (due to slanted forehead/lack of glabella notch)

I have one and im ugly lol
Not ugly when leanmaxxed tho but bloatmaxzing now
Screenshot 20191224 155522 Video Player

maybe you right and im misunderstanding how bonesmashing work
You are refering to nasion

Untitled.png
The supraorbital foramen is a small groove at superior and medial margin of the orbit in the frontal bone

The supraorbital nerve passes through this notch prior to dividing into superficial and deep components that provide sensory innervation to the ipsilateral forehead.

so we can say that infra glabbelar notch would be for example that name the we give to the gap between lips and nose that its called philtrum in this case the gap between nasion and glabella we can called infra glabbelar notch

Attachments

• 1577209729322.png
    1577209729322.png
    87.3 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
I don't know if this is true, attraction is biology and primal, not something that can easily change by what people say, of course there is some differences beauty standards in different countries but still

Whatever, if you search for Greek Sculpture so the most results/sculptures have shredded body, very lean and muscular, so what you said is really false.
It's not false, I'm talking about face. but I didn't say biggest. So i guess I'm contradicting myself, I suppose body always could Halo before but I think it does more so now. The bodybuilder world would disagree with you though. I do agree to a certain extent that body shredded and symmetry have always been universally accepted.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I thought it was common knowledge that augmenting the glabella region (filler will certainly do) almost always fixes the big nose problem from the side in males. It's a pretty good substitute for rhinoplasty and gives masculine appearance. Just be careful and don't go do this in any shady spa facility, the treated area is extremely vascular.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, Deleted member 2846, the next o'pry and 1 other person
I have all the good traits mentioned ITT yet I still don’t look like a true chad. Ogre for me

• +1