Injecting HGH, taking thyroid meds and dirty bulking to accelerate hair growth?

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
Taking thyroid meds as a hypothyroidcel and increasing thyroid accelerates physiological processes @mvp2v1 @Lars @loox

Injecting hgh because, well, it's growth hormone @zv1212

Dirty bulking because a surplus of nutrition should help (I'm lean and skinny and have dirty bulked 20lbs without adding body fat)

How much would this accelerate head hair growth and eyebrow growth aided by minoxidi?

It's an indisputable fact that curing hypothyroidism, increased hgh and sufficient nutrition would accelerate hair growth, but I wonder how much. I don't want to wait 5 years of hell (intentional reference) for barely any eyebrow gains. I'd makeupmax for eye area anyway though. Just need to be big enough to get away with it in case it's somehow too noticeable

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
no you didnt.
I went from 100 to 120-130 from late 15 to early 16 because I ate on avg 5000 calories a day and had weight training class. I just lost the weight because I stopped lifting and eating

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
are you really? did you get blood work? careful not to fuck over your thyroid or something related.
I probably am. I'm always giga constipated and have every other symptom except unwanted weight gain. I'll pay for blood work before I hop on meds though ofc

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1