Injecting Testosterone has cured my insulin resistance (pre diabetes )

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
Over the years I have had increasing problems with insulin resistance (pre diabetes) I did fasting and low carb even one meal a day, and that only partially worked. If I ever deviated even slightly off this my symptoms would return, from fatigue, to food comas, to low muscle. It Truly was a cucked existance not being able to enjoy anything.

I began studying this in depth and realized , keeping low sugars and fasting is only part of the equation the answer is testosterone. I injected testosterone whilst keeping a low carbohydrate diet and I have now zero symptoms.

This literally cured it, guys this spits on the medical field which labels it as incurable disease and requires lifelong medication, this is a Jew trick to profit off you.

If you have low testosterone this will greatly amplify insulin resistance.

Of course most of you are teens , but it's just an insight the diabetes we see today stems from the high carb the government has pushed aswell as the phyto Oestrogens in the environment tanking your natural T levels. It's a two pronged attack.

This is all intentional to make you a weakened cuck.

16:00

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SolarWind, Lmao, Deleted member 6403 and 7 others
dn rd

no test for ur race

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Chintuck22, RoundHouse and 2 others
-Low Carb/Sugar Diet
-High Androgen Levels
-No Phytoestrogens

Humans once lived like this then the blue star people came into power.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zelkxd, ChristianChad, KraftDurchLeid and 2 others
Basically just be born genetically superior

• +1
Reactions: SolarWind
Yep this is true i have high T levels and literally no matter how much sugar intake i have had no problems

But i make a lot of HGH so i had numb hands that's all

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Over the years I have had increasing problems with insulin resistance (pre diabetes) I did fasting and low carb even one meal a day, and that only partially worked. If I ever deviated even slightly off this my symptoms would return, from fatigue, to food comas, to low muscle. It Truly was a cucked existance not being able to enjoy anything.

I began studying this in depth and realized , keeping low sugars and fasting is only part of the equation the answer is testosterone. I injected testosterone whilst keeping a low carbohydrate diet and I have now zero symptoms.

This literally cured it, guys this spits on the medical field which labels it as incurable disease and requires lifelong medication, this is a Jew trick to profit off you.

If you have low testosterone this will greatly amplify insulin resistance.

Of course most of you are teens , but it's just an insight the diabetes we see today stems from the high carb the government has pushed aswell as the phyto Oestrogens in the environment tanking your natural T levels. It's a two pronged attack.

This is all intentional to make you a weakened cuck.

16:00

Aren't you going for bimax? Don't you have to go off all steroids for a couple of months before surgery?

• +1
Aren't you going for bimax? Don't you have to go off all steroids for a couple of months before surgery?

Yh surgery is untill September, will come off middle July, after surgery i will run long cycles.

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke
Yh surgery is untill September, will come off middle July, after surgery i will run long cycles.
Ah fair enough. How long do you have to wait after surgery before starting back on test?

• +1
Ah fair enough. How long do you have to wait after surgery before starting back on test?

I probably would do it around the same time I can start hitting the gym, so around 4 to 8 weeks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke
thoughts @kjsbdfiusdf saint patron of estrogens and testosterone

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 6403