insane forward growth is not a cope. It ascends you hard IRL (GTFIH) (RECESSED COPERS ON SUICIDE WATCH)

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
lets be honest, We do often see copers here coping that forward growth is not all that and majority of PSL gods are recessed. Some even go and say that insane forward growth is a failo!

WHAT A COPE!

Insane forward growth can never be a failo if its done right. By that i mean if your jaw has forward growth but rest of your face is not. You will look shit. Here is an example:

You need equal amount of forward growth. Not just in lower third.

BUT CURRYCEL @ascendedd, WDYM IT ASCENDS YOU HARD IRL?
The answer is pretty simple my guy. if you have forward growth, your face will look separate from your neck and trunk. Which is a huge halo. Compare it to someone with no forward growth, you can't even differ where is their neck and where is the rest of the face separated from the neck.

IRL girls and other will notice it alot. How your skull seems separate from your neck. Your face will look more well defined and your side profile and 3/4 view will mog so hard. Even if you have a shitty front, your 3/4 and side will compensate hard for it. You will mog a chadlite front face guy if you have good forward growth. Forward growth is extremely noticeable IRL.

forward growth can't be shown in still pics thats why it ascends u IRL instead of pictures

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 23558
just tilt your head up to fake forward growth tbh.

Y6Unq5aAiZetU6tDnC4qum5P1kjyrBkkWhpJXDkZ9dKLe3MmqdSdIdq7Ua_-Cf8XhL2pYlGlpdJy0SSIuwfUMdwA-ZylrIUJZfg00q-PBRLtgpcsnZikRAWOFQrE978Wq4KkbZwiurawCDxWsQmS40vg_fe14Xu0FXy4o7qYM3y0lgAunQrxUnlvXYX_KZd35VrpQsGhmRMZdrn7qrFRyDcoufRHbf69T5KGhyIiz6_5gOWzp-iYnbJTlIMM_cYYaB-e1N__urBzuAysEM2YZknRFWs4f0GekZ2cC3PnaMuc5Y0NZuhEvQaI9eT6SMd7eNQwvq3_32lpFG11IXeOeAR2cXk5ADKjPMuG9Lwkgaxhhq2GT_XnZeuhT4kWADV5W_kSd99u-KFYxM4rovLyiz-306x2cluw1lphsgpKs51RXt28ZbBdqoCO6sV5miGnOFkaPV6TXAXgL1RSfTCm-H-iLaLZ7bFS8XKxsoHacXAGAf7vqwpPvE57Xsr27kazvcKbGoXvlOBYGwU0oUIXodSF7Vfnv01ApQij9yKOIaZHO9uezz-fZ6z0-pXFfm5onYryH8NLPgR72P4NWtWOCr_OGw5AhUPn05LQDdKQg3R20GoSRennxU2kLyEPfjP2Ux0zV4jzNOX58qpQczP1RKIoDkq-Bvz40g2I9WS-JiKtrkfEFbOMb157PNmxzi3eolaMOZYA8ImLNV7tLpkn5Dz4rZVxdrG4k6f1hq5-YzprOMykoRx7wKPE8InZnVibAH-bnmT18Rokae1h70m2_z9t6WaKeUzrqJDc1rYUyFUjUkiEx1sVUR1Mal4r8wmw6h91lUaYrltzVV3XnO3kNswssP9SFiaQ43cng_3zEKxGb70lYqB2EB5wtk9SF8dokzoJ1WkT74-kvG7Qymq6_mx6Xf9QAg3QmaeFxtlGfAVpC-C0PKC_ccT2YbnhKdhn7RWK34dFxwXbV_66jwMC=w730-h1621-no

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, spongebob and Deleted member 21044
tfw your chin protrudes past your nostrils.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
stfu you dont know shit theory

It doesn't. You just neee normal to a bit above average. A guy on here actually did a survey on this and its psl autism

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian and Deleted member 23558
Ive seen it in person where i see a guys side and 3 4ths with mogger forward growth and the girl looks at him and tells me hes nothing special. Because frontal is like 90% given youre not massively recessed

• +1
Reactions: spongebob, Orc and Deleted member 23558
Forward growth is a cutoff . Fwhr is more imp high fwhr Nigas almost always don’t look bad and even if they’re ugly they don’t look funny or neotenous

Forward growth is a cutoff . Fwhr is more imp high fwhr Nigas almost always don’t look bad and even if they’re ugly they don’t look funny or neotenous
Theres a cut off for everything but yeah. Excessive anything is generally a nono. Unless youre into dudes. Men love overly masculine mfs

remember this is curry-teenagers.org even if you see a gl man srs;
ive been threatened by users that have "white chads" pfp thats all ill say before i get banned
dont trust anyone here boyo

arent you the cringy MTN tops paki faggot pulling faces on tiktok thinking that its cool even tho its repulsive??

yea.. youre beyond saving
keep coping, i am LTN, ur overrating me
Ive seen it in person where i see a guys side and 3 4ths with mogger forward growth and the girl looks at him and tells me hes nothing special. Because frontal is like 90% given youre not massively recessed
Maybe i am wrong but good forward growth makes u look good from every angle, not just front, esp in motion (irl) it helps alot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Blackgymmax