Discussion Inside Incels’ Looksmaxing Obsession: Penis Stretching, Skull Implants And Rage

Fading

Fading

Adept

G

GripMaxxing

Banned

Inside Incels’ Looksmaxing Obsession: Penis Stretching, Eunuchmaxxing And Balls-cutting​

A

APJ

Amateur
ChristianChad said:

Inside Incels’ Looksmaxing Obsession:​

• Penis Stretching​

• Skull Implants​

Rage

Anyone know a surgeon I can go to to improve my Rage? :think:

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Fuck I actually read it insane hairpills being dropped sounds like me

“I am losing the only hair that really matters on a man and it’s going away very, very quickly. I don’t have the facial structure to be bald,” Kyle said in an emotional video

" Kyle has repeatedly threatened to kill himself if his imperceptible balding continues"
Hairpilled once again

volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Brahmin Mogger
SubhumanCurrycel said:
Fuck I actually read it insane hairpills being dropped sounds like me

“I am losing the only hair that really matters on a man and it’s going away very, very quickly. I don’t have the facial structure to be bald,” Kyle said in an emotional video

" Kyle has repeatedly threatened to kill himself if his imperceptible balding continues"
Hairpilled once again
MFW i watch MPMD hair loss videos @ 16 and planning on oral finasteride at 21 or 22. I'm gonna be extremely proactive with hair loss no fucking way im risking it with my dads subhuman hair genes

oldcelloser

oldcelloser

slave gynocentrists r thinking about LTR servitude
Deleted member 11852 said:
“I can’t wait to upload my new selfies to Facebook and make sure to rub it in her face … I’m nearly ready, so close, just need the final procedure,” he wrote. “She’s going to be begging for me. I can’t wait to reject her like she rejected me.”

fuck that whore btw

oldcelloser

oldcelloser

slave gynocentrists r thinking about LTR servitude
volcelfatcel said:
MFW i watch MPMD hair loss videos @ 16 and planning on oral finasteride at 21 or 22. I'm gonna be extremely proactive with hair loss no fucking way im risking it with my dads subhuman hair genes
dont fret about it man; just start taking fin+minox the moment you notice hair loss appearing, nothing less nothing more
i didnt take shit until my temple hairs dissapeared completely and i have a baldness path forming throught my scalp (NW 2.5) like a retard, and now its pretty impossible to recover without a HT :lul::cry:

resentfulincel

resentfulincel

Zephir
The irony is most of the people who get these are not incels but bluepilled normies