Instagram will make u NT

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
Monkeys see Monkeys do

After being addicted to Insta for a year I get to understand most NT activities and what float their boat, it seems like it rewiring my neuronal pathway to become more comfortably socially adjusted now thanks to Insta. My best tips is to avoid engaging in consuming contents from white brah bc recently they have been pumping out more fags content due to jewllywood.

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, Jova and Sub5kang
Monkeys see Monkeys do

After being addicted to Insta for a year I get to understand most NT activities and what float their boat, it seems like it rewiring my neuronal pathway to become more comfortably socially adjusted now thanks to Insta. My best tips is to avoid engaging in consuming contents from white brah bc recently they have been pumping out more fags content due to jewllywood.
Nt won't help manlets like you :feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: chudlite
Monkeys see Monkeys do

By that logic does interacting here make you more nd?