Intelligence and being Sophisticated doesn’t mean shit for women

D

Deleted member 20848

Victim of the current society| islammaxxing
I swear my friends who are complete thugs get laid more than I do and even date beautiful girls despite the fact that they are 100X less intelligent and sophisticated than I am. I have more status, I look better in most cases and I am simply more cultured than them and yet I am the one who’s rotting. Fuck this shit world. They have been gaslighting me for 20 years

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: litaz, thereallegend and Deleted member 21735
Most of these friends spit on streets, they talk like a thug and can’t even speak english ( I am turkish)

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab
they are 100X less intelligent and sophisticated than I am.
You aren't 100 times more intelligent than them just because you LARP as a deep and sophisticated guy with no female touch count.
( I am turkish)
I'm disregarding all of your posts from this point forward.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
You aren't 100 times more intelligent than them just because you LARP as a deep and sophisticated guy with no female touch count.

Bro what the fuck is your problem? I am talking about a serious issue here about being gaslighted and you are coming with some stupid racist shit lol. People like you make me want to quit this forum

People like you make me want to quit this forum
By all means, go ahead, I am completely certain that you'll feel much better immediately.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and BoneDensity

I am more intelligent than them. I don’t want to Doxx myself but i : SPEAK MORE LANGUAGES, HAVE MORE MONEY MORE STATUS STUDY IN A BETTER UNIVERSITY AND VISITED MORE COUNTRIES than these people. Me being an incel is not important

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
By all means, go ahead, I am completely certain that you'll feel much better immediately.
Yea but why start so negative? If you have a supportive comment do it, but what is the point of insulting me and bringing up that I am Turkish? Like you are georgian duh

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
women wont even listen to what you say let alone process it if they dont like your face

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 16371
women wont even listen to what you say let alone process it if they dont like your face
That is the problem, I have better a better face than these people but I am high inhib and inexperienced (your comment is 100%right btw)

She fell in love, we was just fucking
I hear sum noises and I get to clutching
And she got a man, but I be like fuck him

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Idk man I think women genuinely want their man to be intelligent. I'm not saying that intelligent ugly guy beats stupid Chad. But if they had to chose between two equal chads they'd choose the more intelligent one.

All of this only applies to high class women though.

I have to go but TL;DR start by leaving this forum and being NT.
I promise, you will feel better. I wish you luck.

I swear my friends who are complete thugs get laid more than I do and even date beautiful girls despite the fact that they are 100X less intelligent and sophisticated than I am. I have more status, I look better in most cases and I am simply more cultured than them and yet I am the one who’s rotting. Fuck this shit world. They have been gaslighting me for 20 years

• JFL
Reactions: litaz, Danish_Retard and MentalistKebab
That is the problem, I have better a better face than these people but I am high inhib and inexperienced (your comment is 100%right btw)
cope, if you had a better face this post wouldnt be a thing, high/low inhib is a meme

You are probably a mentalcel. But I absolutely agree. Women are terrible at choosing a good partner.

Idk man I think women genuinely want their man to be intelligent. I'm not saying that intelligent ugly guy beats stupid Chad. But if they had to chose between two equal chads they'd choose the more intelligent one.

All of this only applies to high class women though.
I think we differ on this man, I think they only care about looks and nt. THAT’s WHY YOU SEE ALL THESE THUGS BAD GUYS AND RUDE TOXIC MAN WITH GIRLS WHILE PEOPLE LIKE ME ROT HERE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
You are probably a mentalcel. But I absolutely agree. Women are terrible at choosing a good partner.
Exactly. They pretty much deserve everything that they experience

• +1
Reactions: reborn
cope, if you had a better face this post wouldnt be a thing, high/low inhib is a meme

If you are ugly low inhib can be a gamechanger. Like if you hit up a hundred women and you have a good sense of humor and are very extroverted eventually one of them if going to enjoy being with you so much that she may give you a chance. Of course if you are Chad you can be high inhib and still get laid but that's another story.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Baby momma where my son at?

Such as getting killed by their abusive ex. There are 1000 men out there who won’t abuse you and who are actually sophisticated and intellectual, yet you won’t give them a chance

• +1
Reactions: reborn
Baby's first blackpill

• JFL
Exactly. They pretty much deserve everything that they experience

True that's what I am saying. Like there was this cute girl at work. I wanted to date her but she was not interested. So instead she went for a thug who got her pregnant and then left her alone. Now he doesn't pay child support and she is broke as fuck and starving. A buddy of mine wants to help her but I told him to stop it and leave her to rot and die because she deserves it 100%. She could have had me...a guy who makes over 3000 Dollars a month after taxes. A guy who would never let down his kid or family. With me she could have gotten old. She went for a thug instead. When she was with him I already told everyone it's BOUND to fail because that guy is a complete douche. But she chose this. So let her deal with the consequences. I told my buddy zero support for this whore.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, HOLYFUARK, Deleted member 20848 and 1 other person
Such as getting killed by their abusive ex. There are 1000 men out there who won’t abuse you and who are actually sophisticated and intellectual, yet you won’t give them a chance
Those guys are BORING AF.

Foids are EMOTIONAL THINKERS.

Abusive guys are EXCITING.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and reborn
I discovered the blackpill when you were in your mom’s pussy fucking greycel
Not only am I probably older than you, I've probably been posting way longer. Don't get into a pissing contest with me about autistically following the manosphere. You're going to lose.

• JFL
Time to Umitcan UygunMax
:feelsez:
I
True that's what I am saying. Like there was this cute girl at work. I wanted to date her but she was not interested. So instead she went for a thug who got her pregnant and then left her alone. Now he doesn't pay child support and she is broke as fuck and starving. A buddy of mine wants to help her but I told him to stop it and leave her to rot and die because she deserves it 100%. She could have had me...a guy who makes over 3000 Dollars a month after taxes. A guy who would never let down his kid or family. With me she could have gotten old. She went for a thug instead. When she was with him I already told everyone it's BOUND to fail because that guy is a complete douche. But she chose this. So let her deal with the consequences. I told my buddy zero support for this whore.
God bless you brother. As long as there are people like you beta males will never win

• JFL
This, plus she would still choose to be a side hoe of that guy even if she found a stable betabuxx.

Girls literally hate stable lifes, should see tiktok edit about how white suburban life and becoming a wife is their nightmare

Like if you hit up a hundred women and you have a good sense of humor and are very extroverted eventually one of them if going to enjoy being with you so much that she may give you a chance.
redpill bs lmao, i have done that for 12 years

Those guys are BORING AF.

Foids are EMOTIONAL THINKERS.

Abusive guys are EXCITING.

True...like little children they do not think with their brain but they want fast mindless excitement. Like children who'd rather play stupid games on their smart phone than actually develop a skillset. This is one thing I can't stand about them.

Not only am I probably older than you, I've probably been posting way longer. Don't get into a piddling contest with me about autistically following the manosphere. You're going to lose.
Kes anani sikerim orospu cocugu

True...like little children they do not think with their brain but they want fast mindless excitement. Like children who'd rather play stupid games on their smart phone than actually develop a skillset. This is one thing I can't stand about them.
It’s weird how we managed to coexist with them

redpill bs lmao, i have done that for 12 years

If you are disfigured beyond repair then it's over. I never doubted that. But if you are like a 4/10 you can make it if you have a really extroverted, funny personality. I have zero doubt about this.

IQ generally has a negative correlation with sexual activity and partners

The smarter you are as a man the less likely you are to get laid

Higher IQ people are likely to be virgins later on

this isn’t accounting for looks of course

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 20848 and reborn
It’s weird how we managed to coexist with them

That's why I have pretty much gone MGTOW at this point. And before anyone says: "Men sent their way" yeah I was sent my way. I would want a good loyal intelligent wife. But that doesn't exist anymore these days. So fuck it. I am just accepting reality the way it is. Doesn't mean I embrace it. It just means I take reality for what it is.

Honestly girls only care about looks, it means nothing if you're mentally challenged or "cool" for them ...

This has to be the stupidest thread i have ever read:
If some brainless thugs are your friends that means you are the same as them , the only difference being you are a pussy .

If you truly were as sophisticated and intelligent as you say you wouldnt hang out with these subhumans, but you do , it clearly signifies you re on the same level if not lower .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21931, FrenchChad, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Not if you are very extroverted and funny. You are probably not as extroverted and funny as you think.
im not a 4/10

This has to be the stupidest thread i have ever read:
If some brainless thugs are your friends that means you are the same as them , the only difference being you are a pussy .

If you truly were as sophisticated and intelligent as you say you wouldnt hang around these subhumans, but you do , it clearly signifies you re on the same level if not lower .

Not necessarily. But he will realize it eventually and move on from those fools.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back