Intense Hair Loss On Fin

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
What the hell i went to nw3 to nw4 on fin. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

I know you are suppose to shed a little bit on fin but what really happened to you ?

I’m not on fin but isn’t that what’s supposed to happen when shedding at first

finasteride is raising testosterone

maybe that killed your hair now

but dont blame yourself: if it would have fallen out eventually if you didnt take finasteride

• So Sad
Reactions: randomvanish
finasteride is raising testosterone

maybe that killed your hair now

but dont blame yourself: if it would have fallen out eventually if you didnt take finasteride
Makes no sense, testosterone would only raise 30-40%. No where near a superphysiological level.

Makes no sense, testosterone would only raise 30-40%. No where near a superphysiological level.
also i must add that i was super stressed and eating unhealthy last 2-3 months due to work/social life. maybe all combined fucked my hair:feelswhy:

for example; my hairline wasn't thinning at all. now it's thinning like hell damn. scary. i'll post some pics soon
Accutane is known to potentially cause hair thinning while you’re on it. I haven’t noticed much but my hairline is naturally shit since I was a kid. You hair should get thicker again once you finish the course though.

I’d take hair thinning for 6 months in a heart beat over having shit skin and acne that leaves craters in your face.

• +1
Reactions: Tallwizrd
Inversion on side of bed and scalp massages until it kicks in.

Accutane is known to potentially cause hair thinning while you’re on it. I haven’t noticed much but my hairline is naturally shit since I was a kid. You hair should get thicker again once you finish the course though.

I’d take hair thinning for 6 months in a heart beat over having shit skin and acne that leaves craters in your face.
i've used accutane for 8 months it didn't thin my hair. or not that noticable.

• +1
Reactions: BobbyJindalsTwin
I agree, that’s my experience too but I’ve seen people say their hair got really thin on it too. It’s definitely something to take into consideration.

Never mind bro I thought I was responding to the Accutane thread. I’m retarded :feelswhy:

• +1
Never mind bro I thought I was responding to the Accutane thread. I’m retarded :feelswhy:
no problem at all. let's say it's just a warning from you for accutane users

• +1
Reactions: BobbyJindalsTwin
i had an extensive shedding around 5 months in if i remember correctly. i could feel the scalp with my fingers, which had never happened before

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
That's the initial shed, sometimes regrowth takes 6 months. For me it took 4 months to look better than my baseline.

• Woah