Introverted Chad

Deleted member 5179

Deleted member 5179

Gold
Ik a guy whos almost 6 psl and tall but he literally doesnt give a shit about girls. Never been in a relationship and judging by his character prolly never will. Hes into shit like cars n dirtbikes and all that bullshit where he could be partying and taking foids back home and fuck all night. But no he chooses to work on his shitty project car instead

I been around him where also girls would be around but surprisingly none did bat an eye an attractive guy is around. I think its due to him barely showing any interest in them.. but still, not a single smile or an elongated look from one them?

I think girls where i live are either truly hard to get or just playing hard to get. Im talking about good looking party girls, not fat ones.

He prefers spending most of the 24hrs inside and doesnt like going out unless hes extremely bored. I truely disbelieve in the statement "girls do approach" cus hes never been approached.. like what the fuck does he need to do to be approached and honestly imo not much cus he has the looks.

Idk wtf im typing lol

Last edited:
From my uncle the brother is an introvert too and not too bad looking, but he somehow got a very good looking wife, no betabux

sounds like irl drive guy in making :feelskek: but life isnt movie too bad

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Detroit
maybe he just isn't as good looking as you think, might be familiarity that makes him look good to you

maybe he just isn't as good looking as you think, might be familiarity that makes him look good to you

Maybe i dunno. But if i was a girl id like to have him as a bf or for fuck only

• JFL
Reactions: lookismfugee