Invert your mirror pics

D

Deleted member 25211

Iron
So I've done some research and found mirrors are just an invert version of you but if you take a pic in them then invert it again it'll be exactly how people see you irl.

For people who know more on this topic is my theory correct or are other factors at play that effect this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and thecel
why does it look 10x worse

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Amnesia, Deleted member 8758, thecel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: callisto, thecel, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 4 others
Cus your face isn't used to seeing it so asymmetries look way worse than they are
Flip Ryan goslins face for example it won't look good

• +1
Reactions: thecel
In reality it does not work like that. . They see you how you see yourself in mirror. They can only see the flipped image if they watch you in same mirror. Its weird but thats how it works.

If you want see your friends asymmetries .. Just put them near mirror and you can see it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, ronald_98, Hmmf and 5 others
It does not work like that. They see you how you see yourself in mirror. They can only see the flipped image if they watch you in same mirror. Its weird but thats how it works.
But the mirror is you flipped so if someone is looking at you irl they won't see that

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
But the mirror is you flipped so if someone is looking at you irl they won't see that
They will see it how you see yourself in mirror even if its flips. . They can only see the flipped subhuman assymetries side if they see you in mirror. Its weird but thats how it works.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, It'snotover, Deleted member 13626 and 1 other person
They will see it how you see yourself in mirror even if its flips. . They can only see the flipped subhuman assymetries side if they see you in mirror. Its weird but thats how it works.
Sources for this?

So what's the reasoning behind that?

There’s a Tik to filter for this too. It’s called inverted filter or something like that.

Sources for this?
You can try it for yourself. Brink your friend near mirror and you will see his subhumanity but you dont see it when you look at him directly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
You can try it for yourself. Brink your friend near mirror and you will see his subhumanity but you dont see it when you look at him directly.
Aha good idea

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25211 and Deleted member 23157
Use a true mirror to see what you really look like.

Use a true mirror to see what you really look like.
I did its the same concept as my post if what deepmaxer said is true then it's not too bad plus we aren't used to a completely diff image of ourselves and our brain automatically hates it

Wow so big update @Deepmaxer @Ken @Exterminator @tallnegga @gribsufer1
I found this on another thread
"Try this trick. Look at your inverted images and then tilt your phone to the side and you will see that the ugliness and the asymmetry goes away because this allows you to see yourself for how you actually look but your brain doesn't detect the asymmetries because it's not used to seeing yourself tilted like that"

I did it and it fucking worked! It looked exactly how I look when I see myself in the mirror but before It looked uncanny to me cus of the asymmetries.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Ken, Jigen and gribsufer1
Wow so big update @Deepmaxer @Ken @Exterminator @tallnegga @gribsufer1
I found this on another thread
"Try this trick. Look at your inverted images and then tilt your phone to the side and you will see that the ugliness and the asymmetry goes away because this allows you to see yourself for how you actually look but your brain doesn't detect the asymmetries because it's not used to seeing yourself tilted like that"

I did it and it fucking worked! It looked exactly how I look when I see myself in the mirror but before It looked uncanny to me cus of the asymmetries.
Mirin, I wonder if that’s how others see your photos.

The brain is weird tbh

Tried this with many people, i could feel their faces and closely inspect them and i won’t notice much unless the case is severe

But when i flip their photos or see each other in a clear mirror , their assymmetry gets worse to the point they look subhuman jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25211
Wrong post, people see you exactly as you are in mirror

The inverted Is the one in camera selfie

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Deleted member 25211 and It'snotover
Best way is too look at a true mirror every day until you get used to it. I think that is what is most accurate.

Best way is too look at a true mirror every day until you get used to it. I think that is what is most accurate.
True mirror just gives me the inverted version of me which people apparently don't notice maybe it's just our brain overplaying our asymmetries the same itt does in pics

Mirror pics arent good due to camera still having lens distortion and fucks still fucks with images.

I think ideal is looking at yourself through 2 mirrors which is your most objective self.

Mirror pics arent good due to camera still having lens distortion and fucks still fucks with images.

I think ideal is looking at yourself through 2 mirrors which is your most objective self.
How do mirror pics distort camera?

• +1
True ngl some mirrors turn me into a model 😂
Its two things. No distortion like in phones and good lightening have big effect how good you look in mirror.

Last edited:
  • +1
Its two things. No distortion like in phones and good lightening have big effect how good you look in mirror.
Yeah it's kinda annoying how you need to pays hundreds to take non distorted pics

Yeah it's kinda annoying how you need to pays hundreds to take non distorted pics
Sometimes my jaw looks big. sometimes its looks narrow. Its so annoying honestly.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CrazyFitLover and Deleted member 25211
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
If you want see your friends asymmetries .. Just put them near mirror and you can see it.
...or just look at them. The problem is most people are just too dumb and/or NT to see asymmetry.

Some retard who didn't even realize he had a completely wonky jaw posted his pics on this forum. When I pointed it out he called me a delusional idiot or something, so I had to flip the photo on his blind ass and destroy his clueless deluded self image.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23157 and Deleted member 25211
...or just look at them. The problem is most people are just too dumb and/or NT to see asymmetry.

Some retard who didn't even realize he had a completely wonky jaw posted his pics on this forum. When I pointed it out he called me a delusional idiot or something, so I had to flip the photo on his blind ass and destroy his clueless deluded self image.
Thats works too.

But if someone is used to see you on social media(mirror appearance), will they see you they way you see your face when you invert it?

• +1
But if someone is used to see you on social media(mirror appearance), will they see you they way you see your face when you invert it?
Good question. id wager it wouldn't be too drastic since irl people don't see asymmetries as much and they would just get used to your face in anyways

Good question. id wager it wouldn't be too drastic since irl people don't see asymmetries as much and they would just get used to your face in anyways
I meant to write the*(typo error) jfl. And tbh I think they see us the way we see ourselves inverted, because we as humans tend to not see our assymetries on the mirror, but when we flip our faces we see them, so even tho people dont focus on our assymetries, they will notice that our face is different from social media and they will also think that we are ugly irl since they are not used to see us inverted.

I meant to write the*(typo error) jfl. And tbh I think they see us the way we see ourselves inverted, because we as humans tend to not see our assymetries on the mirror, but when we flip our faces we see them, so even tho people dont focus on our assymetries, they will notice that our face is different from social media and they will also think that we are ugly irl since they are not used to see us inverted.
Idk Ryan goslin theory maybe its just cope

Attachments

• images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    17.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230309-213037_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230309-213037_Gallery.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: johnnymacster
In reality it does not work like that. . They see you how you see yourself in mirror. They can only see the flipped image if they watch you in same mirror. Its weird but thats how it works.

so we look in the same mirror and i can see my friends asymmetries?

Doing this is not good for mental health