"Invest in a Better Wardrobe Bro! Get a Beard, Haircut and TattooMax Bro! Get Drippped OUT Bro!"

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
Capture 3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheRock, Constantin Denis, Lmao and 15 others
Invest in lifts and sunbeds now br0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, aBetterMii, Deleted member and 4 others
Get a good watch bro

Making up for bones with multipliers.
multipliers ≠ ascension

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Deleted member 14867, Preoximerianas and 4 others
Imagine this mogging machine is in your social circle/friend group. Completely over.
In every club, party etc you will be invisible next to him for girls

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, ManzareK, Constantin Denis and 16 others
Just get a tan bro!

This guy could even get a Lefort 10 to bring his face outwards right up to the camera and have his legs sledgehammered and rodded back for 3 inches of extra height- what difference would it make?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, grimy, WontStopNorwooding and 3 others
comparing a normie to a terrachad is pointless. Either way fashionmaxxing is kind of ntmaxxing so you get more opportunities ofc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 14867, aBetterMii and 3 others
I literally have a picture just like this with a Chad and Chadlite family friend, except I'm the tall ugly guy and they're the short Chad(lite)s. Height makes 0 difference, they mog tf out of me in the picture.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Xangsane and ChristianChad
I literally have a picture just like this with a Chad and Chadlite family friend, except I'm the tall ugly guy and they're the short Chad(lite)s. Height makes 0 difference, they mog tf out of me in the picture.
You bro I've watched a few mew videos and maybe you just have lifelong shit posture causing your face to develop like shit? While this guy is confidently tall?

You bro I've watched a few mew videos and maybe you just have lifelong shit posture causing your face to develop like shit? While this guy is confidently tall?
I have good posture.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Insane mog. Can someone estimate how tall are they?

"just find a gigachad and compare with normies bro" :soy:

• +1
Reactions: grimy
that guy still gets girls than his non tattooed and bad dressed version so it's cool

Tyler Maher is one of the hottest guys in the world. Being well above-average and looksmaxxed (not the guy in the OP - he could do with some fat loss, for a start) and then outshined in a photo with him is like being a Premier League defender outshined by Messi. Nothing to be ashamed of.

The guy in the middle looks like Leonardo DiCaprio

Maher is one of the most attractive males on this whole planet, still he has 30k followers and lives in a english suburban area and has a totally average life. Not even his girlfriend is a 10/10. What a waste of potential. This guy should rule the world with his perfect face and gigantic height.

Its also funny that his face sometimes looks a bit narrow and small, and then on other pictures very robust and wide.

Bildschirmfoto 2021 10 22 um 012029
Bildschirmfoto 2021 10 22 um 012149

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
So what , he still gets laid and has a gf. Just because there’s men that mog you doesn’t mean you shouldn’t improve yourself
Tyler Maher is one of the hottest guys in the world. Being well above-average and looksmaxxed (not the guy in the OP - he could do with some fat loss, for a start) and then outshined in a photo with him is like being a Premier League defender outshined by Messi. Nothing to be ashamed of.
"just find a gigachad and compare with normies bro" :soy:
that guy still gets girls than his non tattooed and bad dressed version so it's cool
Just a tongue in cheek post, lads.

If we're being fr though, that guy is 10/10 peak attractiveness which is rare as fuck. One of him are born for every 50,000 of us. Dudes on the left are your everyday competition.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Deleted member 2729