Invisalign legit? Or myobrace?

lasthope

lasthope

at the surgeon's office
hey guys,

i had a appointment with the dentist where they got my x-ray and shit for the Invisalign treatment. My teeth are slightly crocked and my palate narrow so I wanted to straight them by getting bigger palate so they have more space.

Now one user red pilled me on myobraces and said they will get the same/better result then Invisalign.

Now I am unsure if I should get Invisalign or not. The next appointment where the dentist discuss the procedure is in the begging of December.

PS: mewed for 1 year and saw no results I am 22 btw

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Push need help Fellas

when you talk to your doctor, be honest with him.

did you tell him you wanted a bigger palate or straight teeth.

you can get straight teeth and most dentists fuck you up by making your palate smaller.

In terms of myobrace. I have used one myself. those types of devices are made for people with sleep anopea or tmj. I myself only found to have better sleep because of myobrace with no teeth straightening.

However it does to work to straighten teeth if the teeth are only a little bit of place. It won’t help if you have several gaps or crooked teetb

hey guys,

i had a appointment with the dentist where they got my x-ray and shit for the Invisalign treatment. My teeth are slightly crocked and my palate narrow so I wanted to straight them by getting bigger palate so they have more space.

Now one user red pilled me on myobraces and said they will get the same/better result then Invisalign.

Now I am unsure if I should get Invisalign or not. The next appointment where the dentist discuss the procedure is in the begging of December.

PS: mewed for 1 year and saw no results I am 22 btw
You need to mew extremely hard at 20+ to see results, but they come, albeit slow, if at all. This is because the amount force you need to make changes is too hard to exert consistently for most who try, so the most viable way to do it is by using an appliance, but those are still in experimental stages due to these breakthroughs being relatively new.
Like Phad said, ask them and ensure you work on the palatal expansion first. There's no reason to bother with braces before doing palatal expansion. Ask about myobrace.

Hey that's me. Yes myobraces will widen your palate and, opposed to invisalign with retainers afterward, not fuck up mewing but actually enhance it, but if one of your main goals is straight teeth and you don't want to give mewing much credit (fair enough, it is crazy hard to achieve anything in adults, Mike Mew reported one adult patient who had gotton only two mm of forward growth in NINE YEARS.) then invisalign is still on the table for you as it will straighten your teeth better, not necessarily the case with it improving palate expansion though.
Yeah your bones are done changing in your face by 22
I've found two studies proving that *IN SOME CASES* (these had to be approved before treatment, haven't found anything on maxilla movement when people just did this in spite of not getting approval) moving the maxilla is possible in humans once growth has stopped: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3700158/ and https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16637737 and one showing movement in the maxilla for fully developed monkeys: https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/jodu/27/1/27_KJ00001203234/_pdf But realistically mewing is probably not going to be enough. You would need some appliance, of course focusing on moving the maxilla upwards and forwards rather than forwards and downwards like headgear used to correct underbites. At one point I am almost certain I had a study which used patients aged 12-24 and had gotten the maxillas of every patient to move, but I lost it and I could be fucking retarded in my interpretation of it.

Mewing CAN expand your palate. https://symbiosisonlinepublishing.c...therapy/dentistry-oraldisorders-therapy35.pdf

I wouldn't advise anyone to give up just yet on trying to change things. Mike Mew is working hard to get things going for us.

Capture

Last edited:
Sorry for you buddy it's time to rot/surgery , invisalign=narrower palate , and myobrace can only correct slight crowding .

TLDR:Both are cope

Sorry for you buddy it's time to rot/surgery , invisalign=narrower palate , and myobrace can only correct slight crowding .

TLDR:Both are cope
Go rot or get surgery you fucking incel. Stop coping on our site all day
MyobraceResult1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15977
Happy2

Just get regular braces.

Others are cope, not as effective, for self-conscious foids.

Get the regular braces and BoyMaxx.