Invited a girl to my place today

rockndogs

rockndogs

ok
We had a free day and she accepted. It was fun tbh ngl. We hung out in the pool, makeout in the pool, on the sofa (i manned up and grabbed her butt and crotch while making out but at some point she took my hands off her vagina). Thats it boyos im still virgin but i made a huge step and im definetely going to lose my virginity next time.

The one who shitposts in my first serious post in months is a faggot.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Velvet, Deleted member 2581 and 3 others
d

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and rockndogs
Good job bro

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
100% she would've smashed if you made the right moves today

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and rockndogs
100% she would've smashed if you made the right moves today

i'm sure about this as well. I've never had an experiencr and opportunity like this. I didnt know how and when to make a move. She is very shy and reserved as well. Perhaps next time it will work

Sure

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant
i'm sure about this as well. I've never had an experiencr and opportunity like this. I didnt know how and when to make a move. She is very shy and reserved as well. Perhaps next time it will work
it won't bro if she's shy.
girls generally don't like thinking they're hoes so when you get with them you need to do a good enough job so they know they can cope later and say "I didn't have a choice"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
She would’ve smashed if you smooth talked her and didn’t rush it but good job regardless

She would’ve smashed if you smooth talked her and didn’t rush it but good job regardless
yeah fr
easiest way to go about it is to say bs like "oh damn you're so tense I need to give you a massage" and then slowly work into it.

what you don't say is "Can I give you a massage" they'll just say no it's fine even if they want it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
it won't bro if she's shy.
girls generally don't like thinking they're hoes so when you get with them you need to do a good enough job so they know they can cope later and say "I didn't have a choice"

i tjought about that possinility as well. We will see next time. But she is into me and making out and cuddling is awesome for someone who never experienced this at almost 23

i think i took it too slow actually

yeah fr
easiest way to go about it is to say bs like "oh damn you're so tense I need to give you a massage" and then slowly work into it.

what you don't say is "Can I give you a massage" they'll just say no it's fine even if they want it
Or just get your cock out

how old r u bruh

Be yourself

Attachments

• 61F78232-8287-461D-84C8-E92E7271805F.jpeg
    61F78232-8287-461D-84C8-E92E7271805F.jpeg
    40.9 KB · Views: 4
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
She hugged me like this

Images 11

While we makeout and i grab her ass

Im so happy fwark

She is not too skinny nor too fat. High E 5'6 cute. A little bit ugly but it happens. I could hear her heart beating fast af