IOD on the way to the shop

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
was walking to the shop for some pepsi and space raiders

Whore standing outside pub gave me an IOD

Pissed me off so I ended up buying extra chocolate and strawberry laces to cope

You literally cannot leave the house as a sub Chad in 2022. Was planning on doing some work tonight on my newest vid but I have no choice but to rot now

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9670, Oberyn and 14 others
Indication of disgust?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and forevergymcelling
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea, ascension, AscendingHero and 6 others
Indication of disgust?

Have you ever received an IOD while with your girlfriend?

Have you ever received an IOD while with your girlfriend?
Not that I can remember

I usually only get them in clubs by girls I mog into oblivion

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
What are your thoughts on infidelity? Do you ever cheat on your girl?
Nah I don't but if it was literally any other girl I'd cheat on her every weekend

Most girls don't deserve loyalty

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ChickenAndRiceBrah
my entire life is one massive IOD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: one job away and forevergymcelling
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Danish_Retard, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 2 others
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Enfant terrible, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
Not that I can remember

I usually only get them in clubs by girls I mog into oblivion
Just bring your GF with you every time you step out of the house theory

I would not take a girl seriously if I received an IOD but probably because I have enough instances of verbally abusing girls while drunk to satisfy me for a lifetime so I don't feel the need to put any more foids in their place

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Danish_Retard, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 3 others
just went shop almost same time as u for magic stars and pepsi max
didnt see any girls on the way except two pansexual looking freaky creatures smoking out the pub

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Just bring your GF with you every time you step out of the house theory

I would not take a girl seriously if I received an IOD but probably because I have enough instances of verbally abusing girls while drunk to satisfy me for a lifetime so I don't feel the need to put any more foids in their place
IODs are rare ngl the last time I got a real one was at the last incelcon

I had been separated from @geezcel and the others. I was on the dance floor by myself and some ugly bitch like 3 meters away from me was staring at me in disgust as if I was trying to get with her or something. I was literally trying to get away from her group to find the others. Made me rage

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, one job away and geezcel
never got an iod, cuz i am invisible :Comfy:

I had been separated from @geezcel and the others. I was on the dance floor by myself and some ugly bitch like 3 meters away from me was staring at me in disgust as if I was trying to get with her or something. I was literally trying to get away from her group to find the others. Made me rage
the state of ugly girls and their attitude in this country is just pure rage fuel

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 16834, n0rthface and 3 others

I've had a plan in mind for a while where if I experienced a girl being a cunt to me for no reason I would approach her and pretend I was gay to build her trust then once her guard was down call her a fat ugly piece of shit
Seems like a good idea in my head, not sure how good my fag impression is though

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 16834, apocalypse and 3 others
I've had a plan in mind for a while where if I experienced a girl being a cunt to me for no reason I would approach her and pretend I was gay to build her trust then once her guard was down call her a fat ugly piece of shit
Seems like a good idea in my head, not sure how good my fag impression is though
put on some goth fit with earrings and nail polish and you'll pull it off

above and beyond but could be worth

make a Maherfish just to match her and brutally ghost or reject her

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Zeruel, Deleted member 16474 and 2 others
you are mentally weak, this should have been gymcel fuel for you to train harder :oops:

Tom And Jerry Love GIF

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling

Incelcon would be funny we hell jfl

I had been separated from @ /data/avatars/s/11/11563.jpg?1638737338 @geezcel and the others. I was on the dance floor by myself and some ugly bitch like 3 meters away from me was staring at me in disgust as if I was trying to get with her or something.

Not a cope : Women are trying to make men feel as insecure as possible in todays age.

She probs didn't even think you were bad looking. If she did, she would have avoided eye contact.

Not a cope : Women are trying to make men feel as insecure as possible in todays age.

She probs didn't even think you were bad looking. If she did, she would have avoided eye contact.
Welcome to Britbong land. . I get those looks almost every time I go to the club. Each time I wasn't even attempting to make a move or anything. I was just there. It seems that being in the presence of some roasties' as a sub-chad is considered an insult to them in 2022.

I feel that the next move from here would be to legislate an oxygen tax for sub-chads. It would be the only way to internalise the externality of UK foids' being forced to interact with sub-chads. Anything to satisfy the foids' welfare in this gynocentric society. It's over.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: geezcel
was walking to the shop for some pepsi and space raiders

Whore standing outside pub gave me an IOD

Pissed me off so I ended up buying extra chocolate and strawberry laces to cope

You literally cannot leave the house as a sub Chad in 2022. Was planning on doing some work tonight on my newest vid but I have no choice but to rot now
nice larp, Chad