IPD/ES RATIO/EME ANGLE is borderline meaningless for harmony

shitskin hindu cope

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
@Senssei @Golden Glass is a nose like that achievable even?
How difficult would it be?
Anyway it is impossible to improve nose bridge bone mass permanently, except wasting on fillers

Anyway it is impossible to improve nose bridge bone mass permanently, except wasting on fillers

Do I have narrow or medium ipd? And what can I do to harmonize it?
2747351 20220215 224611 1

• Woah
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Oh my god wide eyebrow pilled again

• +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing
@Senssei I have wide set eyes, my IPD is 72 measured by an optician also I have a low nose bridge so my nasal definition isn't that good and I do need to wear glasses . Which style of glasses do you recommend that'll help me cover my high IPD ?

Still the goat thread

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Deprived, CopeTilliRope and 1 other person
IPD, ESRATIO and EME angle have a moderate impact at best on facial harmony. There are other major factors that impact the impression we get conscerning the eyes spacing on someones face, mostly EYEBROW SPACING and NASAL BRIDGE/NASION DEFINITION.
I saw alot of people wondering how someone with such a bad ESratio as Zac Efron could still look harmonic, and a bad eme angle/midfacial ratio like Ian Sommerhalder's... the reason they have still good eye areas is because they have WIDE eye brows, that extend far beyond the outer border of the eye, which tricks our minds into thinking that their eyes are wider spaced than what they actually are, which those retarded ratios like ES RATIOS and MIDFACIAL RATIO cannot detect at all.
Another major factor that affect visually the eye spacing impression, without altering at all any ratio, is the nasion definition/projection and the nose bridge definition.
A wider, more defined nasion and nasal bridge will automatically "bring the eyes" closer together. So in the end there are things you can do that will significantly alter how spaced your eyes look.
If they look too close together, you can get a rhinplasty to get your nasion and nasal bridge as low and flatter as possible, along with using hair growth products on the outer part of your eyebrows, and trimming the inside part to make it wider.
If they look too far apart on your face, you can use hair growth products like latisse on the inner part of your eyebrows to get them as close set as you can (like Opry's), get a rhinoplasty with nasion filler/implants and make your nasal bridge more defined.

Look at Zac Efron with his wider eyebrows VS them narrowed down, his IPD looks very diferent and much harmonically worse on the right, even though his IPD, ESRATIO and MIDFACIAL RATIOS werent altered at all.
View attachment 238023

Ian Sommerhalder ipd ratios get saved by his eyebrows, which are sparse and wide set, and extend considerably beyond his outer eye corner. Look how much of a cuck he looks with them narrowed down, looks like another person.

View attachment 238029

Benedict Cumberbatch looks much better in pictures where his nasion looks very defined and wide, while if he had a flatter nose with wide eyebrows he would look totally unharmonic, look how the perception of his eye spacing looks utterly skewed on the right picture, without touching his ipd at all.
View attachment 238031

Alan Ritchson look like an uber harmonic gigachad thanks to his very defined upper nose bridge and eyebrows that extend inwards in relation to his inner eye corners, if he had a flat nose with eyebrows alligned with his inner eye corners he would look like an alien:
View attachment 238034
Now just one more example of a random model, look how his ipd looks totally diferent despite being the same, only by altering his eyebrows and nasal definition:
View attachment 238036
caged at rhis shit. essays:lul::lul::lul:

It is literally always applicable, you can make extreme close set eyes look only close set and extreme wide set eyes look only wide set through this method. There is always room for big improvement.

You are an utter and complete cretin, there wasn´t even 1 mm at all added to their ipd in the morphs, the ipds are literally exactly the same in the before and after. The fact that you think I altered their ipd by some mm's actually proves my point. My ipd is literally 67mm and I have 0.47 esratio, you do not need to have a certain problem to actually discuss this problem, you low IQ monkey, otherwise all doctors treating terminal cancer patients would have terminal cancer by your amazing logics, doctors treating back problems would always have back problems themselves and so on, total retarded logic, please dont post in my threads again until you develop your brain.

Anyway, here is the guy you posted with added eyebrow length on the outer corner, trimmed inner corners , lower nasal bridge and added long eyelashes, his IPD looks improved even if I didnt touch it at all.

View attachment 243293

IPD, ESRATIO and EME angle have a moderate impact at best on facial harmony. There are other major factors that impact the impression we get conscerning the eyes spacing on someones face, mostly EYEBROW SPACING and NASAL BRIDGE/NASION DEFINITION.
I saw alot of people wondering how someone with such a bad ESratio as Zac Efron could still look harmonic, and a bad eme angle/midfacial ratio like Ian Sommerhalder's... the reason they have still good eye areas is because they have WIDE eye brows, that extend far beyond the outer border of the eye, which tricks our minds into thinking that their eyes are wider spaced than what they actually are, which those retarded ratios like ES RATIOS and MIDFACIAL RATIO cannot detect at all.
Another major factor that affect visually the eye spacing impression, without altering at all any ratio, is the nasion definition/projection and the nose bridge definition.
A wider, more defined nasion and nasal bridge will automatically "bring the eyes" closer together. So in the end there are things you can do that will significantly alter how spaced your eyes look.
If they look too close together, you can get a rhinplasty to get your nasion and nasal bridge as low and flatter as possible, along with using hair growth products on the outer part of your eyebrows, and trimming the inside part to make it wider.
If they look too far apart on your face, you can use hair growth products like latisse on the inner part of your eyebrows to get them as close set as you can (like Opry's), get a rhinoplasty with nasion filler/implants and make your nasal bridge more defined.

Look at Zac Efron with his wider eyebrows VS them narrowed down, his IPD looks very diferent and much harmonically worse on the right, even though his IPD, ESRATIO and MIDFACIAL RATIOS werent altered at all.
View attachment 238023

Ian Sommerhalder ipd ratios get saved by his eyebrows, which are sparse and wide set, and extend considerably beyond his outer eye corner. Look how much of a cuck he looks with them narrowed down, looks like another person.

View attachment 238029

Benedict Cumberbatch looks much better in pictures where his nasion looks very defined and wide, while if he had a flatter nose with wide eyebrows he would look totally unharmonic, look how the perception of his eye spacing looks utterly skewed on the right picture, without touching his ipd at all.
View attachment 238031

Alan Ritchson look like an uber harmonic gigachad thanks to his very defined upper nose bridge and eyebrows that extend inwards in relation to his inner eye corners, if he had a flat nose with eyebrows alligned with his inner eye corners he would look like an alien:
View attachment 238034
Now just one more example of a random model, look how his ipd looks totally diferent despite being the same, only by altering his eyebrows and nasal definition:
View attachment 238036
how to get wide eyebrows?

this was a garbage shit thread. deforming one feature obviously fucks up ones face you idiot.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: infini, Racky, wollet2 and 2 others
important thread

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
I have good eye spacing and somewhat defined nosebridge. Will work on eyebrow length on inner and outer corners tho

• JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE

View attachment 238023

View attachment 238029

View attachment 238031

View attachment 238034
View attachment 238036
great threads bro ,retarted on tiktok will never know about that lol they just use the harmony word in every sentence

I have a wide eyespacing and flat nasion/nosebridge but the thing is I have a mulatto/black phenotype so would it look weird if I have a defined nasion whereas no black have it ?
Also I have wide set eyebrows but I feel like the nasion definition is more important for es perception.