iphone pilled again

D

Deleted member 21403

Gold

But its ok, less than 1k to ascend :feelshah:

Every time I tell a girl I got an android they look at me with disgust and I have to cope my way out of it by saying it has a good battery life :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: MKBHD, PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
Every time I tell a girl I got an android they look at me with disgust and I have to cope my way out of it by saying it has a good battery life :lul:
are u from the US? i didnt notice this in europe irl at all just from the internet

The best android battery lives are a lot better than the best iphone battery lives

are u from the US? i didnt notice this in europe irl at all just from the internet
I'm from the UK i literally get roasted sometimes for having a droid saving money rn to buy an iPhone the camera quality is much better as well

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403
In the states ios has a slight majority of the market share

• +1
Reactions: not_ovER and Deleted member 21403
I'm from the UK i literally getting roasted sometimes for having a droid saving money rn to buy an iPhone the camera quality is much better as well
Lol in blind picture tests on mkbhd channel iphone got like 8th. Pixel was top

I'm from the UK i literally getting roasted sometimes for having a droid saving money rn to buy an iPhone the camera quality is much better as well
brutal im going to the UK and im gonna have to walk around with my samsung even if I bag someone i cant let them see my phone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not_ovER and LampPostPrime
The best android battery lives are a lot better than the best iphone battery lives
View attachment B350100B-B09D-4EFE-8709-DC312A22AB68.webp
3E13B2A7 CD07 4551 96C8 4F9F27029981

Attachments

• 70B379EB-2643-44F6-9195-E014E37274B3.webp
    29.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, LampPostPrime and not_ovER
iphone is an accesory, just like a watch, ring, bracelet... having an android is seen by most of the population as a low class trait, unless it is a very well established phone like the latest samsung galaxy, but iphone is a must if you want to give off a good impression nowadays

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 6128