IQ is NOT genetics. IQ can be increased without any limit

_MVP_

_MVP_

c sisyphus IQ
its like i have the worst iq-genetics but i keep training my brain to increase my IQ so i became smarter than everyone, and the rest was history.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, lemonnz, slavicpsycho and 3 others
Yeah IQ increased 30 points from 1900 to today from environmental factors.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, moreroidsmoredates and kaligula567
All humans have very similar DNA, so IQ is not genetic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3, moreroidsmoredates and Imretarded?
"without any limit" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Imretarded?
Shit take tbh my jewish amigo, IQ does have a limit, you cna't just consume knowledge endlessly and become 1000 IQ, it doesn't work like that. My honest opinion is that yo uare probably around 110 IQ.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
being in your head a lot increases your iq, something which normies don't do

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, deadstock and Imretarded?
but group differences are stable
No. East asians used to be dumber than whites. Now are smarter.
IMG 7817

IQ has fuck all relevance to any genetic potential.

People on this forum are totally retarded though, they unironically argue that africans aren't lower IQ on average. Just insane
oh btw @_MVP_ jews are not smarter than other races, that study was proven to be bunk.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and ElTruecel
By IQ, Average black today is smarter than industrial revolution British.
cope harder faggot, IQ back then was unknown

even flynn admitted the effect was probably due to people becoming better test takers and not smarter

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
cope harder faggot, IQ back then was unknown

even flynn admitted the effect was probably due to people becoming better test takers and not smarter
only coper here is you with your obsession with a number that can't measure intelligence.

interesting that you start saying buzzwords like a retard. muh 'cope more'. Yeah okay bro.

only coper here is you with your obsession with a number that can't measure intelligence.

interesting that you start saying buzzwords like a retard. muh 'cope more'. Yeah okay bro.
have fun jacking off with your gender studies professor

let me repeat it again: all humans have virtually 99.9999999% the same DNA, so IQ is NOT genetic at all.

• +1
Reactions: Judas Froome and Imretarded?
1. IQ is not genetic
2. IQ can be increased

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
have fun jacking off with your gender studies professor
@Darkeningstar I upset another loser. Also funny that he instantly started thinking of africans from the start, my theory that white males are obsessed with negros keeps getting reconfirmed. I am yet to find evidence disproving it, not even a single anecdotal example of it not being the case.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
What if i had genetics for it my dad had 160 in highschool

OP has 60 IQ btw

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and Rzn
IQ is not genetic, i used to be insanely low IQ at school, but then i trained my IQ for 16 years and became the smartest in the world

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz
IQ is not genetic and can be increased without any limit

even if it seems like limits appear in certain domains, there are so many domains that u can get smarter at other domains, so technically there might be a limit, but de facto ur safe to assume u can increase your IQ and knowledge without any limit.

other people are NOT genetically smarter than you, you can intellectually achieve everything other humans can. it might take years of training but u can achieve their level. you see someone who is perfect at talking and ur currently not? well, with training you can become even better than them, since u share 99.9% the same DNA as them. if they can achieve something intellectually, u can too, and more.

IQ and knowledge is not genetic and can be increased without any limit

yes you can become smarter than elon musk and talk better than dan vas, yes you can play better chess than magnus carlsen. iq and knowledge is not genetic. and even if it was, through my iq i would be able to copy the genes of others and use them myself, or merge with a cyborgian AI body

i can achieve every intellectual feat all other people can, and more.

i have the IQ and knowledge to become a president, of the world. Everything Elon Musk can do and Putin can do, i can do too. maybe not now, but certainly in the future. I will be able to play better chess than Magnus Carlsen, no doubt. My potential is unlimited.

@Darkeningstar I upset another loser. Also funny that he instantly started thinking of africans from the start, my theory that white males are obsessed with negros keeps getting reconfirmed. I am yet to find evidence disproving it, not even a single anecdotal example of it not being the case.
nigga whend u get unbanned

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rzn and Imretarded?
its like i have the worst iq-genetics but i keep training my brain to increase my IQ so i became smarter than everyone, and the rest was history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back