IQ & social class determines who you find attractive

Prince88

Prince88

Rehabilitated blackpiller
Something I have thought about for a while is if there is a link between SC (social class) and IQ and who you find attractive. I have always wondered how people are able to find certain girls attractive when to me they look hideous and fake.

I theorise that lower IQ individuals are more likely to be tricked by cosmetics, makeup, surgery etc
I think this is because the lower IQ individual has a worse perception of objective beauty and ultimately a worse ability to differentiate between natural and fake features.
Someone lower IQ thus has a worse ability to differentiate between good genetic quality and poor genetic quality. This may also contribute to the fact that people from higher social class are more attractive on average, because ultimately they are better spotters of good genetic quality.

Swagggg
L

Looking at the photo above, the lower IQ individual would be more likely to find the girl on the left more attractive whereas the higher IQ individual would be more likely to find the girl on the right more attractive. This is because the higher IQ person is less likely to be attracted to the artificiality of the boobs, lips, hair etc whereas this is overlooked by someone of lower social class.

I guess the male version would be like this...

Screenshot 2023 07 04 at 173648

Not saying this guy is bad looking at all but it's clear that he would be more attractive to the lower IQ girl. Higher IQ girls would see his fake teeth, over-groomed hair as a turn off.

Higher social class = higher IQ = better ability to choose good genetic quality which results in better choice in partner = more attractive & intelligent children

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, rubberduck, Constantin Denis and 23 others
3497532 1688116558815

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Descender, fyte, rubberduck and 24 others
Something I have thought about for a while is if there is a link between SC (social class) and IQ and who you find attractive. I have always wondered how people are able to find certain girls attractive when to me they look hideous and fake.

I theorise that lower IQ individuals are more likely to be tricked by cosmetics, makeup, surgery etc
I think this is because the lower IQ individual has a worse perception of objective beauty and ultimately a worse ability to differentiate between natural and fake features.
Someone lower IQ thus has a worse ability to differentiate between good genetic quality and poor genetic quality. This may also contribute to the fact that people from higher social class are more attractive on average, because ultimately they are better spotters of good genetic quality.

View attachment 2297715View attachment 2297746

Looking at the photo above, the lower IQ individual would be more likely to find the girl on the left more attractive whereas the higher IQ individual would be more likely to find the girl on the right more attractive. This is because the higher IQ person is less likely to be attracted to the artificiality of the boobs, lips, hair etc whereas this is overlooked by someone of lower social class.

View attachment 2297773

Not saying this guy is bad looking at all but it's clear that he would be more attractive to the lower IQ girl. Higher IQ girls would see his fake teeth, over-groomed hair as a turn off.

Higher social class = higher IQ = better ability to choose good genetic quality which results in better choice in partner = more attractive & intelligent children
This thread in 1 sound effect:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arsene, studymaxxer, becomingnearperfect and 9 others
lower iq girls are easy to fuck 👍🏻

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, poopoohead and Deleted member 29155
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 29581, Prince88 and 1 other person
Great to know that I'm low IQ .

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: studymaxxer, T50 Mogger, poopoohead and 5 others
Nothing to do with IQ or social class lmao wtf is this thread dog

Its about if shes hot or not
I can find a mcdonald cashier hot, a model skinny type like bella hadid hot, a shannequa rapper hot, a squishy hot lmao

muh fake teeth muh this doesnt matter at all i wouldnt be turned off if i knew they haf surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, mvp2v1, datboijj and 3 others
Great to know that I'm low IQ .
no worries bro the girl on the left had no tits wich is obviously a shitty genetic feminine quality since it means ur kids will have no boobs to nurture themselves with and end up framecels ugly soy feminine manlets

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and 5.5psl

View attachment 2297773

Rate my taste in women in terms of intelligence and IQ

+ this body

+ these clothes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, normie_joe, studymaxxer and 6 others
Shit Thread, nigga.

I should pelt you with my size 13 shoes

E9D4FEAD 4777 4E5B A332 E9BC4F512DCD

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
the first girl is a slag bit shes hotter than the second solely due to the second having a wide alar base

• +1
too high IQ

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj

View attachment 2297773

I think OP Is very peaky and its excusing himself to appear more high IQ

higher IQ individual would be more likely to find the girl on the right more attractive
girl on the right looks like Jason Mamoa

I have a friend who is pretty smart. dropped out of school in 8th grade and is relatively wealthy through real estate. he's definitely above average anyway. but he finds all these makeup frauded LTBs super attractive. always rating them 9/10 when even with makeup they are 6/10 at best.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Prince88 and Xangsane
I like tallish girls Who Have Wide hips but still do some kind of exercise. Boobs arent important as long as They arent nonexistant

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, datboijj, poopoohead and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Xangsane
No but sometimes I share wholesome content from here with her
Wdym?? She doesn’t know that your one of the most popular user on an incel forum? You should definitely tell her :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.Proper, poopoohead and Xangsane
Wdym?? She doesn’t know that your one of the most popular user on an incel forum? You should definitely tell her :soy:
Should I send my posts to her?

• +1

View attachment 2297773

If people's ability to assess beauty were impaired, then we would all look like gorillas, since 40-49% of the population are below the ~100 IQ average. Obviously, that hypothesis must be wrong.

Everyone, independent of intelligence, culture, or even sexuality can recognize beauty in someone.

• +1
No

Thank you, why?
In my opinion, that preference would perfectly fit part of what I find attractive in women. (If you got rid of the asians)

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Aesthetically lower and upper classes are close in that they like gaudy things in general.
People in the middle have to cope hard by contrarianism and simulating more exquisite tastes—they need to differentiate themselves from the plebs because there isn't much else that separates the two.
You can see this in art and women too, just look at Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
girl on the right looks like Jason Mamoa

I have a friend who is pretty smart. dropped out of school in 8th grade and is relatively wealthy through real estate. he's definitely above average anyway. but he finds all these makeup frauded LTBs super attractive. always rating them 9/10 when even with makeup they are 6/10 at best.
Yeah it's just a theory. Maybe some people are just better at spotting real beauty.

I do believe beauty is mostly objective and some people do have objectively poor taste.

If people's ability to assess beauty were impaired, then we would all look like gorillas, since 40-49% of the population are below the ~100 IQ average. Obviously, that hypothesis must be wrong.

Everyone, independent of intelligence, culture, or even sexuality can recognize beauty in someone.
? You are missing the point. Yes everyone can see beauty to some degree but the point I am making is that higher IQ & social class people are better at judging what is beautiful/good genetics thus produce better offspring.

Yeah it's just a theory. Maybe some people are just better at spotting real beauty.

I do believe beauty is mostly objective and some people do have objectively poor taste.
Maybe there's something like an aesthetic IQ that is only kind of related to traditional intelligence.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Prince88

View attachment 2297773

Jeff Bezos is marrying a used up, plastic bimbo. Thread debunked.

male version
Mike-OHearn-1-1-1110x1023.jpg

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
Something I have thought about for a while is if there is a link between SC (social class) and IQ and who you find attractive.
100%.

Lower class/low IQ beauty: Big, oversized, disproportionate features. Body is more important (sexy body with a "not too bad" face is good enough.)
Upper class/high IQ beauty: Proportion, subtle features, strong and healthy. Face is more important.

Upper class beauty:

Zlandrut 1511404802261 Azn Thai actress Kitty Chicha Amatayakul gbodqgxkusq91 Zig gf SINISTERDARLING profile ErefD fU0AA 6fo

Lower class beauty:

Zig gf sabrinalynn 1626319064254 Hapa Misa Campo eh99ofpmur1b1  rebekka 1709 180812237 1012449955954472 6495965407459017637 n

Not only is it a preference difference, but an actual phenotype difference. Successful men get more attractive wives, and produce genetically superior offspring. If you go into the expensive part of town (expensive neighborhoods, luxury stores/hotels, expensive restaurants), the women are unmistakeably more attractive, although you will see plenty of HTN males.

Attachments

• zff-fanny-francois-lingerie2.jpg
    zff-fanny-francois-lingerie2.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer
Jeff Bezos is marrying a used up, plastic bimbo. Thread debunked.
"Here's one rich guy with a busted GF, correlation debunked"

Go back to Reddit.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
100%.

Lower class/low IQ beauty: Big, oversized, disproportionate features. Body is more important (sexy body with a "not too bad" face is good enough.)
Upper class/high IQ beauty: Proportion, subtle features, strong and healthy. Face is more important.

Upper class beauty:

View attachment 2298868 View attachment 2298872 View attachment 2298873

Lower class beauty:

View attachment 2298879 View attachment 2298880 View attachment 2298890

Not only is it a preference difference, but an actual phenotype difference. Successful men get more attractive wives, and produce genetically superior offspring. If you go into the expensive part of town (expensive neighborhoods, luxury stores/hotels, expensive restaurants), the women are unmistakeably more attractive, although you will see plenty of HTN males.
what about this?

100%.

Upper class beauty:

View attachment 2298868 View attachment 2298872 View attachment 2298873

Lower class beauty:

View attachment 2298879 View attachment 2298880 View attachment 2298890

"lower class"

????

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I don't believe your theory

As long as there are such things as good genes vs bad genes and some ppl are just better at spotting the former, this theory should hold true. If someone says his favorite food is curry that tastes like human feces this is not just a matter of subjective opinion but he objectively has worse perception of taste than normal people. Same should apply on human aesthetics.

Last edited:

View attachment 2297773

Looks, Race/phenotype, IQ, social class

probably in this order for most men and women. Although ironically for men I think race is probably last since 5/10 white guy will take a skinny Asian girl if she is similar social/IQ class. White women are much pickier about race.

Noticed with myself the only relationships that lasted were ones with semi smart girls. Social class matters but its more of a correlation to IQ. All of these traits also all correlate together a middle class white person is likely to be higher IQ then some black person.

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady