Iranians are such dog people

DragonBallZCel

DragonBallZCel

Prince Of All Virgins
When they come the the west they change their names to a european name and convert to christianity no other ethnicity other than asians do this. They think they are white people but when they come here and miggle with white people they get bunched up with the muslim arabs and get called terrorists JFL over for those shitskins.

I had this christian iranian friend and his whole family had converted to christianity the moment their feet landed on europe. It’s always the shias too and people wonder why us sunnis calls shias kuffars.

Iranians are not even dogs they are the dog shit i step on under my shoe every morning.

If there was a competition for the most white worshipping ethnicities it would go like this.

>Iranians
>East asians
>Indians

>Any other non self hating ethnicity

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 21620 and 12 others
Its haram to watch dbz

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 22708 and Deleted member 16369
Its haram to watch dbz
Cope goku is a muslim and is fighting for allah
FBF4A44B B465 4045 A9DF CF444943EE51
240E9A6E 4C66 4AC4 A7A0 1C87DC7DD2FD

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 18522, Corleone and 12 others
That’s a good thing

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: angelo, DragonBallZCel and Erik-Jón
When they come the the west they change their names to a european name and convert to christianity no other ethnicity other than asians do this. They think they are white people but when they come here and miggle with white people they get bunched up with the muslim arabs and get called terrorists JFL over for those shitskins.

I had this christian iranian friend and his whole family had converted to christianity the moment their feet landed on europe. It’s always the shias too and people wonder why us sunnis calls shias kuffars.

Iranians are not even dogs they are the dog shit i step on under my shoe every morning.

If there was a competition for the most white worshipping ethnicities it would go like this.

>Iranians
>East asians
>Indians

East Asians are a whole another level with changing their names.

You're spot on about iranians too.

Indians keep their culture strong, they have a cultural beaty standard around lighter skin but they don't drop their culture to appease white people. They will still eat their curry in public and gives no fucks to everybody else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
They mog/fog Arabs tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and DragonBallZCel
Ethnic vs nordic

The power level difference is truly amazing

View attachment 1883561
He goes back to ethnic in ultra instinc he realises that white worship will not make him stronger and goes back to his roots to become even stronger mashallah.

Goku is a ethnic muslim warrior.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 22708 and 3 others
They mog/fog Arabs tbh
Bro if you have ever seen a iranian u would know that they look like arabs how can they fog when you can’t even differentiate them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deleted member 7580
Bro if you have ever seen a iranian u would know that they look like arabs how can they fog when you can’t even differentiate them.
There are Iranians where I live … idk about guys but some girls can be cute, few arab girls can be cute too but most look like North Indians/Sikhs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: UglyGod360, Elvisandreaa, Moggie and 2 others
There are Iranians where I live … idk about guys but some girls can be cute, few arab girls can be cute too but most look like North Indians/Sikhs
Indian girls are cute

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 22708, DragonBallZCel and 1 other person
Your talking about yemenis or saudis they are they ones that look like indians the arabs in europe are syrians and lebanese and they tend to be light skinned so they look very similar to iranians. I have a iranian friend and i sometimes even mistake him for a arab everyone does. Same thing happens with kurds people who see them for the first time think they are arabs.

Arab and iranian chicks are hot tho.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 22708 and Deleted member 7580
Indian girls are cute
They are cute ngl

The only woman to show any intrest in me was a indian girl but she moved away

Sometimes they can even look latinas they are under appreciated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
average Brahmin

tumblr_inline_p820u3QLeZ1sss5ih_540.png

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 18522, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
do ethnic women dislike it if you ask what their ethnicity is?

• +1
Reactions: DragonBallZCel
do ethnic women dislike it if you ask what their ethnicity is?
if u ask a ethnic chick what her ethnicity is right of the bat she will think your weird and racist.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
if u ask a ethnic chick what her ethnicity is right of the bat she will think your weird and racist.
what if you have already messaged them and they have a clearly ethnic name?

• JFL
what if you have already messaged them and they have a clearly ethnic name?
Bro i am a certified virgin how should i know what she will say go ask a chad on this forum what he thinks she will say

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
not being a slave to goatfucking religion/cult given the chance doesn't mean you disown your country

Crazy how that works. Indians are trying to become lightskin chadpreets/stacypreets that look more iranian than they do your typical Indian, meanwhile iranians are trying to become white.

I call it, the "pyramid of humanity".

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
They are cute ngl

The only woman to show any intrest in me was a indian girl but she moved away

Sometimes they can even look latinas they are under appreciated
WTF are you talking about? Stupid curry females are usually poop colored and have stupid buggy eyes. How could anyone look at one of them and feel attracted to that? That too they smell bad. Same thing with African women, yuck! Poop skins. Those two races of women i could never be attracted to. 🤮

When they come the the west they change their names to a european name and convert to christianity no other ethnicity other than asians do this.

I had this christian iranian friend and his whole family had converted to christianity the moment their feet landed on europe.
I didn’t know they converted, how do you know they weren’t Christian before they came to the West?

They also become trans and start sucking and taking dick like crazy

WTF are you talking about? Stupid curry females are usually poop colored and have stupid buggy eyes. How could anyone look at one of them and feel attracted to that? That too they smell bad. Same thing with African women, yuck! Poop skins. Those two races of women i could never be attracted to. 🤮
What are you talking about boy those indian women can be real fine the ones u thinking about are those nasty south indian lookig ones the ones from the north can be pretty like i mean latina tier ofc i dont find the dravidian creatures attractive.

And btw i am Somali so i find *Poop colored skinned women* attractive usually.

I didn’t know they converted, how do you know they weren’t Christian before they came to the West?
I know because that guy told me to my face that he is convert astraghfirullah

And iran it’s heavly taboo for a muslim to convert to any other religion

Last edited:
They also become trans and start sucking and taking dick like crazy
Those iranians are shame to the middle east im telling you i wish europeans could claim them

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
All white passing foids in my school claimed they were white:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
He goes back to ethnic in ultra instinc he realises that white worship will not make him stronger and goes back to his roots to become even stronger mashallah.

Goku is a ethnic muslim warrior.
And then he masters it and becomes 101% cumskin
Dragon ball ultra instinct goku
12ff07a656291c5dde7fe2f0e688fcde

• JFL
Nah when he master ultra instinct he just becomes a old ethnicel the grey hair is a sign that he is heavly aging from getting jbw pilled everyday.
Vagina becomes a ginger Irish maxxer though.
Screenshot 2022 10 08 232515

I am half iranian

Vagina becomes a ginger Irish maxxer though.
View attachment 1900164
Vegeta mogs goku atleast.

goku is bound like a dog by his wife while vegeta is a high T high value male that dosen’t let his wife dictate how he lives we should strive to be like vegeta goku is a ”super cuck”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 17791
Vegeta mogs goku atleast.

goku is bound like a dog by his wife while vegeta is a high T high value male that dosen’t let his wife dictate how he lives we should strive to be like vegeta goku is a ”super cuck”
you didn't laugh at my vagina joke. :feelsrope:

• So Sad
What are you talking about boy those indian women can be real fine the ones u thinking about are those nasty south indian lookig ones the ones from the north can be pretty like i mean latina tier ofc i dont find the dravidian creatures attractive.

And btw i am Somali so i find *Poop colored skinned women* attractive usually.
The only attractive Indians are punjabis which are honestly not even the same race as the rest of the Indians.

Why are you insulting my ethnicity
Are you racist

>Iranians
>East asians
>Indians

i never bunched up Persians with arabs

if you do it then you're low iq

Iranians are a great race with rich history i consider them equal to white people over asians/arabs/negroes of course