IRL Blackpilled Bestfriend

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

3 Week NoFap Streak
Honestly it would be so great to have a IRL best friend who is blackpilled and you can be autistic with and do experiments described on this forum

• +1
Reactions: CaptainCalicoe, subhuman incel, Need2Ascend and 6 others
No dude. Try blackpilling a foid to explain why you won't marry her.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, TopzCat1 and one job away
ask around see if anyone on the forum is in ur home town

imagine the jelqing sessions with him 😳😳😩

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Lmao and 9 others
All fun and games till they brag constantly on how they mog you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: court monarch777, Deleted member 14262, Need2Ascend and 5 others
It depends on how he would act. If he is a blackpilled subhuman who constantly cries about his recessed maxilla and mandible and cant stand his face when looking in the mirror and only talks about his future surgeries so he can ascend and start getting girls, he probably would get on my nerves. If he is a blackpilled chad who only brags about how many stacies and beckies he slayed on the weekend and starts making fun of your looks cause he mogs you, i wouldnt like him either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, klamus, Need2Ascend and 1 other person
Sometimes I catch myself wanting to make fun of girls or hearing girls talk and I want to say: "Blackpilled again."
But then I look around and realize I am probably the only person who knows what I am talking about and everything else will think I am a retarded autist, so I control myself.

But yeah, I've also thought about having someone I can joke around with using incel terms.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 5786 and TopzCat1
I have 2 irl blackpilled friends both have account here hahaha

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: metagross, Deleted member 5786 and klamus
My whole friend group is Black pilled. I openly talk about whats happening in Black pill forums and use "it never Even began" etc with them. One Guy is 5’7 and he joked that If he became 2 inches shorter In a Freak accident it would Be Rope Time. He used to Be blue pilled but hes Been gradually becoming More Black pilled.

Black pilled friends Are based as fuck