• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, Jhon Smith and Deleted member 21735
Yes, I never touched a woman tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Geneticist, Jhon Smith, aspiringexcel and 5 others
Yes, I never touched a woman tho
I’m bad at small talk so should help to have things to do inbetween. I remember my first girlfriend i was so awkvard the whole date.

sounds like soy redditor idea for a date "do something fun bro! le amusement park is so fun!"
to me it's fucking nuts, amusement parks are way to spend time for little kids, but today people are so fucking infantile you might actually have a shot with it if she's that kind of foid

• JFL
Reactions: slayer69, Gonthar, LiterallyNightwing and 1 other person
Yes that sounds exciting

ride rides and shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Snort ketamine together before going into a rollercoaster

wild shit

• Love it
Reactions: try2beme
if you plan to get ghosted afterwards

sounds like soy redditor idea for a date "do something fun bro! le amusement park is so fun!"
to me it's fucking nuts, amusement parks are way to spend time for little kids, but today people are so fucking infantile you might actually have a shot with it if she's that kind of foid
I cancelled on her last time when we were going to a house party so now i want to show a more gentle side. She’s younger and less experienced Than me so i think she’ll appreciate it.

Everything is good if she truly want you.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and LiterallyNightwing
Yes, I remember reading in a PUA guide about how to make a smooth power move on a girl: you take her on a roller coaster ride, start flirting with her, ask her if she was ever kissed while on a roller coaster, then doing it right there without waiting for her answer...
6eb1881672b7fa2f62fd91fa17c4e1de.jpg

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, cutie_pie and LiterallyNightwing
Yes, I remember reading in a PUA guide about how to make a smooth power move on a girl: you take her on a roller coaster ride, start flirting with her, ask her if she was ever kissed while on a roller coaster, then doing it right there without waiting for her answer...
Very based

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Please don’t ever try this

• JFL
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing and Gonthar
Your dick should be the only ride she's going on

• JFL
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing
Please don’t ever try this
Lol, why not, she has nowhere to go, the adrenaline will pump through her veins, and with you there touching and kissing her, she will be overwhelmed and fall in love(or maybe feel like raped if she doesn't like you)...

• JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie
Lol, why not, she has nowhere to go, the adrenaline will pump through her veins, and with you there touching and kissing her, she will be overwhelmed and fall in love(or maybe feel like raped if she doesn't like you)...
I've already made out with this girl many times so it shouldn't be creepy

It’s just a really cringe formulated line brother. Just hang out and kiss her when you feel like it. If she’s attracted to you, she’ll kiss you back

It’s just a really cringe formulated line brother. Just hang out and kiss her when you feel like it. If she’s attracted to you, she’ll kiss you back
Well, many PUA guides recommend to make it somewhat memorable, so she won't forget you...

• JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie
Well, many PUA guides recommend to make it somewhat memorable, so she won't forget you...
….dating advice from PUA guides…

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Never went on a date so don’t know

• +1
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing
Arcade mogs hard, especially if you're good at the games