Is anyone else confused or scared of fighting, or confrontation IRL, somewhat?

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
I feel there's no way to accurately ever predict a fight (outside of pro sports), so it's like a haphazard of insane swinging fists, timing, randomness, etc. We know big, wide faced guys probably have more chances, but in a truly random fight it's not guaranteed.

I just hate the idea in general of it since there is no rule, reason, etc. in some random fight. I'm not a big guy, but not a puny wuss either ... Somewhere in-between. Obviously I know I'm not super weak guy from lots of gymcelling/injuries/etc. but don't feel too confident always.

But I have never been in any serious, truly nasty fights ... I assume most haven't here either ... A scuffle or two ... But even so that's often throwing air punches. Meaning lots of dudes "fighting" might actually mean getting angry, throwing a loose hand and then calming down.

I don't care to actually seek fights but I feel it's always that one thing you have in the back of your mind.... How easily can I get dropped?

For all I know some tiny, balding Indian janitor could drop me to lights out in a sec ... Not that I wanna be a fighter, but you always wonder the implications..... I don't want to be humiliated and dropped by some cocky little guy, but also don't want to go testing every guy either.

I guess what I'm saying is I hate not knowing if I am capable of handling a fight, yet don't want to obviously be in one. I suppose one thing to do is practice fighting skills without necessarily fighting so as to not be completely clueless, but even still it's also psychological too.

Like seeing a massive, mogging machine with size can intimidate and make you question yourself & thus lower your chances of winning.... I have been in these very predictions or "near fights" where a fight is about to break loose, but things just simmer down... That is all my experience.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
If you're in the USA or south america purchase a firearm. Fighting is useless when you can cheat your subhuman genetics by shooting a motherfucker with fighting experience.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, Blkpill Godfather, thereallegend and 1 other person
If you're in the USA or south america purchase a firearm. Fighting is useless when you can cheat your subhuman genetics by shooting a motherfucker with fighting experience.

Sounds like a recipe for disaster ... Being too gun-toting and easy on weapons isn't going to let you get a free pass just shooting any jerk who wanted to push your buttons. The only legal way is if someone is trying to possibly kill you, & you won't reasonably get away with shooting just any guy at a bar or gym or etc. because he shoved you and you are afraid of fighting or whatever & just pop him for that.

I'm not saying for life or death but merely about unarmed confrontations & the like. I'm not prepping for anything serious.

Last edited:
Like imagine you think you're good & enter a club with 6'6", 24 inch bideltoid dudes with heavy jaws and Gigachad faces ... Still confident?

You can train and train and just work at it, but unless you're some pro fighter (I'm never gonna be lol) most fights seem to be a coin toss where you can either luck out sometimes and look "alpha top dog" or get your ass handed to you due to unfavorable conditions & look like a pussy.

Obviously I don't want to toss a coin that determines if I beat a guy's ass and look good, or get completely humiliated by a guy & look worse.

It's like there's no winning lol either be a pro fighter or super-big/tough guy, or you're always worried some guy who mogs can pound you.

The most intimidating factors I get from other guys are size/sizepill, frame and face ... Height isn't that scary if it's some big, string bean dude so the face, facial bones and his frame seem to be the biggest, most intimidating factors ... FWHR, wrists/bone size, fullness, low-trust, etc.

Last edited:
what not retaining your semen does to a mfer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, bara, sub5inchcel and 1 other person
Like imagine you think you're good & enter a club with 6'6", 24 inch bideltoid dudes with heavy jaws and Gigachad faces ... Still confident?

You can train and train and just work at it, but unless you're some pro fighter (I'm never gonna be lol) most fights seem to be a coin toss where you can either luck out sometimes and look "alpha top dog" or get your ass handed to you due to unfavorable conditions & look like a pussy.

Obviously I don't want to toss a coin that determines if I beat a guy's ass and look good, or get completely humiliated by a guy & look worse.

It's like there's no winning lol either be a pro fighter or super-big/tough guy, or you're always worried some guy who mogs can pound you.

The most intimidating factors I get from other guys are size/sizepill, frame and face ... Height isn't that scary if it's some big, string bean dude so the face, facial bones and his frame seem to be the biggest, most intimidating factors ... FWHR, wrists/bone size, fullness, low-trust, etc.
Theres no cheat code.

As a male you have developed sense of predicting fighting skills from the face and body

Strong dense thick wide tall bone structure
Strong and Explosive fast twitch muscle makeup
Strong warrior skull with hunter eyes
Powerful neck and upper back musculature
Handgrip/Forearm strength
Pain/Risk tolerance
Agression/low inhib/ Assertiveness/Inhibiton

Usually your facial structure < high fighting success/ warrior skull> gives a brief idea of your fighting skills and mental abilities

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Deleted member 20704

Frame, height and jaw etc don't mean shit in a fight

Maybe you feel intimidated cause they mog you looks wise but if you would train any striking sport then you wouldn't worry about these. Quite the opposite, it's not those big guys with big frames who turned their body into a weapon. Rarely

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Deleted member 20704
Theres no cheat code.

As a male you have developed sense of predicting fighting skills from the face and body

Pain/Risk tolerance

Usually your facial structure < high fighting success/ warrior skull> gives a brief idea of your fighting skills and mental abilities

The only one of those things I have is good hand grip strength from gymcelling ... A solid zero on pretty much all others.

• +1
Reactions: allah cat
This is why you should join a martial arts gym to train so you become confident enough in your fighting ability

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Theres no cheat code.

Pain/Risk tolerance

Cope, these guys may train striking sports since they have high fighting success face but it's not always the case. Face, frame and height don't mean shit. It's all about skills or if the other person gets a lucky shot but that doesn't mean anything if you know how to take a hit or the guy doesn't know how to hit

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Frame, height and jaw etc don't mean shit in a fight

Maybe you feel intimidated cause they mog you looks wise but if you would train any striking sport then you wouldn't worry about these. Quite the opposite, it's not those big guys with big frames who turned their body into a weapon. Rarely

Maybe you are right ... But I can't afford any IRL stuff. Do you think those "learn to fight" or expert YouTube training series or such can help a bit?

Just want to feel I can fight even if I never get in to one ... Better to believe you can win before trying than just be a scared mess of failure.

This is why you should join a martial arts gym to train so you become confident enough in your fighting ability

Can't afford any of that shit now ... No real job anymore, etc. All I can manage is layaway gloves and maybe a speed bag or something lol

I wanted to see if any tutorials or online lessons or other ways can work that cost much less money than those gyms which want > $100 monthly

Maybe you are right ... But I can't afford any IRL stuff. Do you think those "learn to fight" YouTube vids or such can help a bit?

Just want to feel I can fight even if I never get in to one ... Better to believe you can win before trying than just be a scared mess of failure.
Well you can win fights before they start by intimidating. Puberty turned me maesthetic plus my background in boxing and muay thai - > stopped getting bullied

Those videos can be good but most of the time you will make mistaked and those mistakes are crucial in a fight, you may hit them first bcs you learned how to throw a punch in a video but you didn't do it right and now you got a broken hand or fucked wrist, even if you somehow learn a little from these videos, when you join a gym, the coach will have to work haaaard to get rid of the mistakes you make in your technique cause you learned it on the internet

You can just join a gym for a month and practice thr technique in a tall mirror in every angle until you get sick of it. But you need to have the basics first, stance, guard and don't break your technique bcs you would have to go to the gym again to get it right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
The only one of those things I have is good hand grip strength from gymcelling ... A solid zero on pretty much all others.
No musculature? Just grips?

Cope, these guys may train striking sports since they have high fighting success face but it's not always the case. Face, frame and height don't mean shit. It's all about skills or if the other person gets a lucky shot but that doesn't mean anything if you know how to take a hit or the guy doesn't know how to hit
Face frame and height means everything. Brute force and raw agression is deadly combo. Theres no things such muh skills in street fight.
Martial arts are cope without physical and mental background.

Street fight is dirty, and "big bulls" may get pepper sprayed, hit with something heavy, electroshocked, not to mention shot. You better avoid it at all. Actively seeking fights outside of sports action is just stupid behavior, no matter how "high T" and "low inhib" it seems.

Height and frame barely makes a difference in a street fight. You can kick them in the balls, poke them in the eye, smash their head with any shit you can get your hands on. It'll all have the same effect.
Watch some cctv footages or street fights caught on camera and you'll often find videos of manlets outwrestling a taller dude just like this one:

Street fight is brutal and unpredictable. U never know if someones carrying a weapon
Usually the one who gets in a sucker punch first wins. Its best to avoid encounters or deescalate a tensed situation every time.

Face frame and height means everything. Brute force and raw agression is deadly combo. Theres no things such muh skills in street fight.
Martial arts are cope without physical and mental background.
If there are no rules, then the fighter who fights the dirtiest (kicking groin, biting, hairpulling, gouging etc) wins

Brute force and aggression would be more effective with training. What makes you think someone training boxing, mma, muay thai etc will go light on you? They may but if they see you don't back off they will fully use their abilities. Here it depends on the fighter. But the thing is if you train, especially sparring, you're fighting dudes who may be bigger and hit faster and harder than average person with no training

Muh face, i can show you guys ugly af, recessed, no muh hunter eyes chad jaw, who could wipe the floor with most people

Unless you're a framecel then average frame vs bigger frame doesn't have much of a difference. Again, i could show you a 72 kg guy fightin and walking down a taller 106kg guy. Let me know if you want to see

Height is good only if you know how to use it. If you're tall and can't even throw a jab it's for nothing. Prime example:mike tyson. Unless you're a manlet fighting godzilla and you can't reach their head then that's another thing. But body and legs are a thing you know?

Tl dr: go to any boxing, kickboxing, mma or bjj gym and challenge them 1 on 1. And use your muh aggresion and brute force, they will destroy you without even tryharding. Unless you fight dirty as i said, you got no chance against someone who knows how to hit and has the mentality to hurt you, not some loser who trains for fitness.

@zv1212 @FailedNormieManlet, thoughts?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

If there are no rules, then the fighter who fights the dirtiest (kicking groin, biting, hairpulling, gouging etc) wins

Brute force and aggression would be more effective with training. What makes you think someone training boxing, mma, muay thai etc will go light on you? They may but if they see you don't back off they will fully use their abilities. Here it depends on the fighter. But the thing is if you train, especially sparring, you're fighting dudes who may be bigger and hit faster and harder than average person with no training

Muh face, i can show you guys ugly af, recessed, no muh hunter eyes chad jaw, who could wipe the floor with most people

Unless you're a framecel then average frame vs bigger frame doesn't have much of a difference. Again, i could show you a 72 kg guy fightin and walking down a taller 106kg guy. Let me know if you want to see

Height is good only if you know how to use it. If you're tall and can't even throw a jab it's for nothing. Prime example:mike tyson. Unless you're a manlet fighting godzilla and you can't reach their head then that's another thing. But body and legs are a thing you know?

Tl dr: go to any boxing, kickboxing, mma or bjj gym and challenge them 1 on 1. And use your muh aggresion and brute force, they will destroy you without even tryharding. Unless you fight dirty as i said, you got no chance against someone who knows how to hit and has the mentality to hurt you, not some loser who trains for fitness.

A guy who has tons of street fighting experience gonna beat someone who trained for martial arts in indoors. Sure martial arts obviously improve your efficiency, reflexes, technique, pain tolerance, stress management and ofcourse builds muscle and improves bone strength etc but at the end the more dimorphic and aggresive guy beats the fuck out of muh techinque masters. This is why they have weight classes in mma.
Fighting obviously increses your fighting capacity its no brainer. But to some extent

100kgs 6'3 guy with broad shoulders thick wrists gonna fuck muh ring experienced 70 kg twink mma fighter everytime in street. Also jfl at putting Mike Tyson as an example. You really sure you are a Muay thai fighter : )? That guy exelled at everything except height. He is the prime example of high fighting success. His speed and reflexes were another level. Do you really believe average Joe could possess those attributes by training?

A guy who has tons of street fighting experience gonna beat someone who trained for martial arts in indoors. Sure martial arts obviously improve your efficiency, reflexes, technique, pain tolerance, stress management and ofcourse builds muscle and improves bone strength etc but at the end the more dimorphic and aggresive guy beats the fuck out of muh techinque masters. This is why they have weight classes in mma.
Fighting obviously increses your fighting capacity its no brainer. But to some extent

100kgs 6'3 guy with broad shoulders thick wrists gonna fuck muh ring experienced 70 kg twink mma fighter everytime in street. Also jfl at putting Mike Tyson as an example. You really sure you are a Muay thai fighter : )? That guy exelled at everything except height. He is the prime example of high fighting success. His speed and reflexes were another level. Do you really believe average Joe could possess those attributes by training?
I misunderstood what you meant, i thought you meant the aggressive guy no matter his attributes wins against someone trained despite getting mogged by attributes

Depends on average joe, average joe here isnt soy or feminine compared in the west.

Weight classes obviously exist for a reason. But an 80kg guy that is trained hits harder than a 110 kg guy with no training, the heavier guy is slower and can't use his weight properly due to having no technique. So despite his brutal mentality, he can't fight hard or as brutal bcs he simply doesn't have the skill cap necessary. Trained chill guys can just play with a regular person and not even break a sweat

Weight classes exist bcs heavier guys have an advantage if they're trained against lighter trained guys. It's 2 am so I'm not fresh, just gave mike as a random example

Wrist size doesn't mean anything, maybe less chances to fuck his wrist up but physics clearly say that force equals mass x speed. The bigger the hand and wrist the heavier it is but its slower and the force spreads out. Compared to tiny wrists and small hands which are faster and force doesn't spread out and focuses on a smaller point. Not to mention the smaller the hands the higher the chances they will slip trough street guards since no gloves

Again, big shoulders don't mean anything, the power doesn't come from there, and the bigger the shoulders, the slower they are. I've trained boxing for 4 years then switched to muay thai last year. 4 years boxing, 1 muay thai. I know what I'm talking about. Try debate me on these topics i know my stuff

Here's your example vs mine

Plenty of big guys getting fucked by smaller dudes in every way for the simple fact they're trained. My coach is a manlet and he hits hard af and can headkick tall guys. Since he spars taller and heavier guys at the gym

Street fighting experience can mean either fighting dirty or simply brawling on concrete with no skill. Just bcs someone trains on canvas or with gloves, doesn't mean they can't transition and fight on concrete or without gloves

Look up any street brawler vs trained guy and 99% of the time you'll see the trained guy win

I think he gets mogged a little attributes wise and he's also drunk but he still won. Yes an experienced street brawler can put up resistance but its for nothing, they'll get their ass kicked most of the times

A few examples of street fighters vs trained guys, no difference in attributes

Most street brawlers are skinny, fat or have mental issues, those who are good at street fighting most likely transfered that talent into combat sports.

You're underestimating a trained person and overestimating your average street brawler. Grinding and training hard can make you unrecognizable if you put in effort and time, even if your genes suck. But having the mentality to fight and train is another thing. Plenty of "average joes" who have an animal inside them but they don't know cause they dont train

Street fighting experience can mean either fighting dirty or simply brawling on concrete with no skill. Just bcs someone trains on canvas or with gloves, doesn't mean they can't transition and fight on concrete or without gloves

Look up any street brawler vs trained guy and 99% of the time you'll see the trained guy win

I think he gets mogged a little attributes wise and he's also drunk but he still won. Yes an experienced street brawler can put up resistance but its for nothing, they'll get their ass kicked most of the times

A few examples of street fighters vs trained guys, no difference in attributes

Most street brawlers are skinny, fat or have mental issues, those who are good at street fighting most likely transfered that talent into combat sports.

You're underestimating a trained person and overestimating your average street brawler. Grinding and training hard can make you unrecognizable if you put in effort and time, even if your genes suck. But having the mentality to fight and train is another thing. Plenty of "average joes" who have an animal inside them but they don't know cause they dont train

Broader the shoulder gridle narrower the pelvis harder the punch on same bodyweight. Broad shoulders have massive kinematic advantages. Simple physiques. More shoulder rotation and torque from the higher angular rotation of pelvis resulting in a much harder punch even less energy used.

Thick wrists means much stronger and wide apart force of centre. Stronger denser joints and thicker denser bones release impact much better. Imagine getting hit by a hammer, ones top is made of glass other is iron, which ones gonna breaks your skull : )?

Big heavy boned dudes rule the street fights.
Pretty sure you are gonna forget everything about technique etc and just gonna throw punches from instinct when someones trying to bresk your skull.

Training for fighting obviously matters a lot but real life aint the rings my dude. Androgenic size proportions and mentality are everything. Childbearing hipped narrow shouldered 5'4 feet kid not gonna beat 6'2 wide shouldered thick skulled and boned dude no matter his training. But would training make him objectively better? Ofc yes. Im not saying training wont help Im saying that your traning against controlled enviroment with rules, sparring wont make you killing machine against bigger dudes. Size and courage matters more

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
Broader the shoulder gridle narrower the pelvis harder the punch on same bodyweight. Broad shoulders have massive kinematic advantages. Simple physiques. More shoulder rotation and torque from the higher angular rotation of pelvis resulting in a much harder punch even less energy used.

Thick wrists means much stronger and wide apart force of centre. Stronger denser joints and thicker denser bones release impact much better. Imagine getting hit by a hammer, ones top is made of glass other is iron, which ones gonna breaks your skull : )?

Big heavy boned dudes rule the street fights.
Pretty sure you are gonna forget everything about technique etc and just gonna throw punches from instinct when someones trying to bresk your skull.

Training for fighting obviously matters a lot but real life aint the rings my dude. Androgenic size proportions and mentality are everything. Childbearing hipped narrow shouldered 5'4 feet kid not gonna beat 6'2 wide shouldered thick skulled and boned dude no matter his training. But would training make him objectively better? Ofc yes. Im not saying training wont help Im saying that your traning against controlled enviroment with rules, sparring wont make you killing machine against bigger dudes. Size and courage matters more
Now i get what you mean

Shoulders should be muscular and fast, not bodybuilder type of shit where it slows you down

Joints, wrist can be trained even if you're wristcel or something, look at lethwei for example

But i would argue that having faster hands is better even punching is risky in a street fight. You're trying to ko him, not do some damage that will get you in jail and i argue that faster hands ko or wobble more bcs you don't see the punch coming. Obviously with a little weight behind them, not arm flapping. No matter how conditioned your fists are, how hard you hit, you can't punch someone and not fuck your hand in the process, let's not even talk about if he hits the back of his head and dies from a light punch, imagine going to jail and fucking your life bcs of that

Either way if i were in a street fight i would probably fight dirty if i didnt ask for it, since the guy may do the same, or i would run if he's armed. Maybe i will start carrying a dagger on me just in case i can't run or there are multiple people. But here where i live you see of both worlds. Shithole with knives and bats etc, and unarmed guys not knowing a thing and not fighting dirty

If i were to fight i would do open palm strikes, teeps to their legs and hips, low kicks, clinch and knee to break their ribs and elbow them hard. They're safe, people barely see a proper punch in a street fight. Imagine how they will react if they feel the elbows or knees, low kicks

Thing is in street fights its different every time. Majority won't forget technique for maximum power and speed unless they're anxious, scared or not confident. What you said about mentality i guess. But then again, street fights with strangers is different than a high school / college fight since it's not as brutal. I do my best to avoid street fights either way and the laws here are fucked, if the dude stabs me he would barely do time but if i kick his ass i would do more time than him. Not worth taking the risk

Guess I'm set then, i have narrow hips, good frame and big head, but i would argue that skull size and jaw don't matter when it comes to getting ko ed, i think its experience, genetics and neck size

Check out this guy's hips in my gym, over for him

Screenshot 20220908 224803

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ArdaxHG
Now i get what you mean

Shoulders should be muscular and fast, not bodybuilder type of shit where it slows you down

Joints, wrist can be trained even if you're wristcel or something, look at lethwei for example

But i would argue that having faster hands is better even punching is risky in a street fight. You're trying to ko him, not do some damage that will get you in jail and i argue that faster hands ko or wobble more bcs you don't see the punch coming. Obviously with a little weight behind them, not arm flapping. No matter how conditioned your fists are, how hard you hit, you can't punch someone and not fuck your hand in the process, let's not even talk about if he hits the back of his head and dies from a light punch, imagine going to jail and fucking your life bcs of that

Either way if i were in a street fight i would probably fight dirty if i didnt ask for it, since the guy may do the same, or i would run if he's armed. Maybe i will start carrying a dagger on me just in case i can't run or there are multiple people. But here where i live you see of both worlds. Shithole with knives and bats etc, and unarmed guys not knowing a thing and not fighting dirty

If i were to fight i would do open palm strikes, teeps to their legs and hips, low kicks, clinch and knee to break their ribs and elbow them hard. They're safe, people barely see a proper punch in a street fight. Imagine how they will react if they feel the elbows or knees, low kicks

Thing is in street fights its different every time. Majority won't forget technique for maximum power and speed unless they're anxious, scared or not confident. What you said about mentality i guess. But then again, street fights with strangers is different than a high school / college fight since it's not as brutal. I do my best to avoid street fights either way and the laws here are fucked, if the dude stabs me he would barely do time but if i kick his ass i would do more time than him. Not worth taking the risk

Guess I'm set then, i have narrow hips, good frame and big head, but i would argue that skull size and jaw don't matter when it comes to getting ko ed, i think its experience, genetics and neck size

Check out this guy's hips in my gym, over for him

View attachment 1861347
I understand what you mean from fast hands, yea it would sure be benefitial a lot but I dont really think added bone mass to wrists would actually slow it down. Closer your muscles to the bones higher force it can produce and transfer. So it gotta even it out. But i think strong hands and wrists are so crucial to minimize hand injury and impact damage as in street fights ure mostly throeing the punch from the arm if it prolongs after one two punches and it also makes grappling much easier.

Thats not u right lol there : D
It looks a bit like angle and added volume of the shorts but yes small ribcage and wide hip area.
It would also be hard to run and push force from ground up as energy wasted at hip joints and not directly under the waist.

Thick strong core is obviously sth else. Ufc fighters mostly have so wide core and ribcage areas but narrow hips as I see often

• +1
I understand what you mean from fast hands, yea it would sure be benefitial a lot but I dont really think added bone mass to wrists would actually slow it down. Closer your muscles to the bones higher force it can produce and transfer. So it gotta even it out. But i think strong hands and wrists are so crucial to minimize hand injury and impact damage as in street fights ure mostly throeing the punch from the arm if it prolongs after one two punches and it also makes grappling much easier.

Thats not u right lol there : D
It looks a bit like angle and added volume of the shorts but yes small ribcage and wide hip area.
It would also be hard to run and push force from ground up as energy wasted at hip joints and not directly under the waist.

Thick strong core is obviously sth else. Ufc fighters mostly have so wide core and ribcage areas but narrow hips as I see often
I would have roped if fhat was me, he's dark skinned with shit hair and collagen

If that was me i would rot all day and not post my pic on this site for others to laugh

He's trained more than me, kinda kicked my ass when i was a begginer but rn i kept throwing the rear roundhouse in sparring just to mess with him and couldn't even think of what to do about it. Natural fighterpill is legit i think, afterall i have downturned inner eyebrows, big and tall skull, compact midface etc while still being gl obviously not the ogre type

Strong wrists and hands definitely matter to prevent injury

I'm not talking necessarily of a huge speed difference, but if you rotate your body fast and let your whole arm go (hook motion) without tensing up your arm or stuff like that can make it faster i think. Kinda like a haymaker but with more technique to it to not get countered.

I noticed when i did boxing most turned their body along with their hands and tensed it up or something, even on heavy bags. While i just rotated all of my body for energy and just explode my left hook and i got more power from it. Imagine joe frazier turning on his hook like bruh. Instead he turns his body and swings the left arm hard

Core is underrated in these sports

• +1
Reactions: ArdaxHG
I would have roped if fhat was me, he's dark skinned with shit hair and collagen

If that was me i would rot all day and not post my pic on this site for others to laugh

He's trained more than me, kinda kicked my ass when i was a begginer but rn i kept throwing the rear roundhouse in sparring just to mess with him and couldn't even think of what to do about it. Natural fighterpill is legit i think, afterall i have downturned inner eyebrows, big and tall skull, compact midface etc while still being gl obviously not the ogre type

Strong wrists and hands definitely matter to prevent injury

I'm not talking necessarily of a huge speed difference, but if you rotate your body fast and let your whole arm go (hook motion) without tensing up your arm or stuff like that can make it faster i think. Kinda like a haymaker but with more technique to it to not get countered.

I noticed when i did boxing most turned their body along with their hands and tensed it up or something, even on heavy bags. While i just rotated all of my body for energy and just explode my left hook and i got more power from it. Imagine joe frazier turning on his hook like bruh. Instead he turns his body and swings the left arm hard

Core is underrated in these sports
Fighter pill, hormones, genetics and fast twitch make up would sum the natural part ure right

• +1
butt muscle size actually helps loads cuz it’s the punch axis

At 21 I was ready to fight anybody to the death and confident I could win

yeah no cap weaponmaxxing is the ultimate cheatcode. imagine not abusing life cheat codes

• +1
Reactions: stevielake

Fairly accurate, but even in martial arts like BJJ, there is aggressive fighting and less aggressive. It's not about fighting dirty, but about continually fighting, for example, your opponent stumbles? Most people would pause for a second to decide to go for a takedown or punch, an aggresive fighter doesn't care, THEY WILL DO SOMETHING. Even as a smaller guy, I fight VERY aggresive and it has made me beat people who are both stronger and heavier, I just move around so much that it's hard for them to actually sit there and come up with a counter.

SKILL + AGGRESSION = GOOD FIGHTER

If you are untrained, idc if you punch my dick (if you can), I'll still choke you. Dirty fighting is a stupid tactic because it relies on you hitting small targets, e.g. the eyes. When most guys couldn't even punch someone's nose - which is a bigger target

• +1
I feel the same way. I've won the few fights I've been in. I've never really lost a fight but I haven't fought many either. But I'm super scared of confrontation. Any tips?

I wouldn’t fight anyone head on

If I fight I’d make sure 100% I can beat them up

What is it the op actually wants? To no longer feel scared or intimidated?

In adult society actual fighting is rare and easily avoided.