is being a good looking child an indication that it isnt over?

Lycan

Lycan

15 y/o trying to ascend by 21
looking at photos of me as toddler to like 8 years old, i was a pretty handsome good looking child. if you saw kid photos of me you'd think i would have grown up to be a pretty boy like my dad was when he was a teenager (he even used to be a model). but around 10 years old i really let myself go and just started being lazy and not active at all which led me to struggling with my weight until i hit puberty and thinned out (i guess by becoming tall and losing baby fat?) so now i am left with a pretty thin figure however i have chubby cheeks and a gut. consider my mom and dad are pretty attractive, and i was quite an attractive child, do you think if i started working out i can save myself again? my chubby cheeks make me look pretty bad but not as bad as it was from like 10-13

any tips? (im 15 now btw if that helps)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, BrettyBoy, Deleted member 14848 and 2 others
get lean, if you have a gut you're not lean obviously, you only know what you truly look like at 12% bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17174, Vvvvxxxx, terrorblade and 3 others
Puberty fucked up my midface ratios and nose but bro you are 15.. You puberty is not even finished. So its not over for you.

• +1
Reactions: gamma, terrorblade and Deleted member 15099
Puberty fucked up my midface ratios and nose but bro you are 15.. You puberty is not even finished. So its not over for you.
well my chubby face fucks up my look and makes me ugly, i would show you but i would be kinda embarassed, just take my word for it i guess, i need tips on losing my gut and my face fat, that's it, i want to go back to how i looked when i was around 8 where my face wasn't fat from being a lazy fuck and i actually looked GOOD

my cheeks make my head very egg shaped but if they weren't so chubby my face would be normal and attractive, an egg is the best way to describe it, but i know this isn't my natural face shape because in old photos of me you can notice a shift from when i was 8-9 and i got more chubby making me less attractive in the face due to my new chubby cheeks that i didnt have before, there must be a way to return to normal since i wasn't always like this

get a hobby to distract yourself from eating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
well my chubby face fucks up my look and makes me ugly, i would show you but i would be kinda embarassed, just take my word for it i guess, i need tips on losing my gut and my face fat, that's it, i want to go back to how i looked when i was around 8 where my face wasn't fat from being a lazy fuck and i actually looked GOOD
Your bones will grow up even more. If you are not mouth breathing. You are good. Get lean my boi.

get a hobby to distract yourself from eating
i don't eat that much anymore. i don't even eat breakfast and i eat small lunch, i just became chubby very quickly because as i was shifting into my tween years i started eating lots and lots and it fucked up my body but i don't eat like that anymore im just suffering some of the consequences still because i don't work out, but i wouldn't say im getting fatter, ive definitely gotten thinner since then, i just need to get rid of all the excess fat in my face and stomach area from when i was 10-13

i don't eat that much anymore. i don't even eat breakfast and i eat small lunch, i just became chubby very quickly because as i was shifting into my tween years i started eating lots and lots and it fucked up my body but i don't eat like that anymore im just suffering some of the consequences still because i don't work out, but i wouldn't say im getting fatter, ive definitely gotten thinner since then, i just need to get rid of all the excess fat in my face and stomach area from when i was 10-13
i can already tell you have aspergers from the way you're typing, you need to stop oversharing bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17174
women like you, give you indicators of interests and want to have sex with you?
if they do then it's not over for your sexual life.

Otherwise you will have to settle down for a not ideal LTR or pay a huge amount of money to contour your face, or settle down for sex with prostitutes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
looking at photos of me as toddler to like 8 years old, i was a pretty handsome good looking child. if you saw kid photos of me you'd think i would have grown up to be a pretty boy like my dad was when he was a teenager (he even used to be a model). but around 10 years old i really let myself go and just started being lazy and not active at all which led me to struggling with my weight until i hit puberty and thinned out (i guess by becoming tall and losing baby fat?) so now i am left with a pretty thin figure however i have chubby cheeks and a gut. consider my mom and dad are pretty attractive, and i was quite an attractive child, do you think if i started working out i can save myself again? my chubby cheeks make me look pretty bad but not as bad as it was from like 10-13

any tips? (im 15 now btw if that helps)
No, what you look like as a teen and adult is what really matters most gl kids turn out ugly since those features don't mash well on an adult male body.

• +1
Reactions: barretstoe
lose weight and dont use buccinators while chewing then see

get lean, if you have a gut you're not lean obviously, you only know what you truly look like at 12% bodyfat
Agree. My face look better and better each % fat goes off. Only realized it after being fully blackpilled

women like you, give you indicators of interests and want to have sex with you?
if they do then it's not over for your sexual life.

Otherwise you will have to settle down for a not ideal LTR or pay a huge amount of money to contour your face, or settle down for sex with prostitutes.
no women do not

what are buccinators
muscles in your cheeks that grow and give the appearence of chubby cheeks even when you are skinny if you dont chew or swallow correctly.

muscles in your cheeks that grow and give the appearence of chubby cheeks even when you are skinny if you dont chew or swallow correctly.
how can i learn to not use them

how can i learn to not use them
mike mew has videos on his yt channel. if you have good facial occlusion and a wide palate you probably dont have to worry about it but if you are recessed you almost definitely chew wrong

You need to keep your height as close to 5'9" as possible. I was a normal NT kid with friends when I was 5'9", then I hit a growth spurt and my face became longer, flatter, less proportional. Body became much worse. I lost all my friends.

Can you please stop spreading disinformation? Your buccinators are a deep thin cranial muscle. You can't hypertrophy them to a point where they cause puffy cheeks. It's like saying you can hypertrophy your frontalis muscle to get a huge caveman browridge.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Lmao
You need to keep your height as close to 5'9" as possible. I was a normal NT kid with friends when I was 5'9", then I hit a growth spurt and my face became longer, flatter, less proportional. Body became much worse. I lost all my friends.
im 15 and 5'7"-5'8", is this decent? i height mog a lot of ppl in my school tbh

havent looked into this in like a year tbh ngl elab why its misinformation
Your buccinators are a deep thin cranial muscle. You can't hypertrophy them to a point where they cause puffy cheeks. It's like saying you can hypertrophy your frontalis muscle to get a huge caveman browridge.

Muscles head neck

Your entire face is covered by muscles, but if you run your fingers over them you can't feel them because they are very thin. Run your fingers over your forehead and it will feel like normal bone, despite it being covered in muscles. Buccinators are no different.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Lmao
im 15 and 5'7"-5'8", is this decent? i height mog a lot of ppl in my school tbh
Hope that you get to 5'9"-5'10".

Hope that you get to 5'9"-5'10".
the last time i measured my height i was 5'8" but i had shoes on so ill just say 5'7". this was months ago however, maybe August? and i have felt growing pains in my knees multiple times since then, so maybe i have grown a little still

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
PM me your pic, you sound super similar to me tbh

Barron Trump was decent looking as a kid, but puberty fucked him .

I was a good looking kid and pre teen ,I should of been a chad. While I know ugly kids to gain height and get girlfriends.

lmao no. I was glin as a kid/baby , then eveything got fucked

No. I was good looking as a kid but turned out subhuman after puberty. It mostly depends on how much dimorphism you gain during puberty tbh

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest