or you became oldcel after 30

or you became oldcel after 30
9BAE9EB1 8C9B 4C09 B773 6AB44053CB47

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
no youre in your prime. prime ends at 28 for men

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
If your standard for being old is not fitting in with teenagers anymore, then yes it's old.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
what are you basing your theory on
how male models who took care of themselves and how some gl men who didnt exactly care aged. gandy peaked at 23-28 delon 22-26 atesh salih 19-28 ramirez richard 22-30 o pry 20-30 vito basso 22-29 etc etc

stupid oldcel it's how you look who gives a fuck about a number

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, autistic_tendencies, soulless_npc and 1 other person
how male models who took care of themselves and how some gl men who didnt exactly care aged. gandy peaked at 23-28 delon 22-26 atesh salih 19-28 ramirez richard 22-30 o pry 20-30 vito basso 22-29 etc etc
bruh but this question is not only about looks, obviously you will look worse than when you were 18 after every year lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
bruh but this question is not only about looks, obviously you will look worse than when you were 18 after every year lol
only women peak at 18. most men also peak at 18 in the west but thats because partying culture and workcelling to death is the norm there. men who take care of themselves and dont stress peak from 20-28

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
  • JFL
All that matters is how old you feel/look

• +1
only women peak at 18. most men also peak at 18 in the west but thats because partying culture and workcelling to death is the norm there. men who take care of themselves and dont stress peak from 20-28
once again i dont care about looks. if you care about this then its already over

• JFL
say ssome delusional menatal patient who didn't leave his apartment in while
I left that shithole apartment a while ago, I'm chilling with my parents now

The Wall for both sexes is somewhere around 14
The make it or break it point is in mid-20s

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
your only social interaction beside this forum
lol it's not a competition of who rots less, I also have friends I go out with on the weekends

low iq question but when someone here says "he partyed too much", tf do they actually mean w that? lack of sleep, drugs, alcohol and smoking? like people dont party everyday so how does partying descend someones looks so hard

once again i dont care about looks. if you care about this then its already over
then whats it about, if its not about looks then nothing much changes after 30. its only after 40 that your t levels , fluid intelligence , rate of muscle protein synthesis , reflexes ,collagen etc plummet.

• +1
lol it's not a competition of who rots less, I also have friends I go out with on the weekends
If it was a competition you would’ve won, because OP has no friends

you are 42, op