Is being on roids during corona bad?

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
Will it weaken your immune system or put you at more risk?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
if you're on roids to begin with its already over

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, KingOfRome, Deleted member 1089 and 1 other person
I know for a fact that it's bad to be on SARMs during corona

Roids probably aren't much different

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
i hope you get it so we can find out.

I know for a fact that it's bad to be on SARMs during corona

Roids probably aren't much different
Test is safer than sarms

if you're on roids to begin with its already over
KYS

62523442 219710569006785 4895353846057926010 n
0EF77481 3A80 4CF3 AADA 28DC9DF14539

• +1
How. You can be ingesting hot dog water that grows tumors. It’s a fact sarms are unstudied on humans. Test has been around for years and is safe. Would you rather have normal side effects or cancer

How. You can be ingesting hot dog water that grows tumors. It’s a fact sarms are unstudied on humans. Test has been around for years and is safe. Would you rather have normal side effects or cancer
I've done one SARM cycle and gained 11 lbs of muscle. I didn't do any PCT, I didn't feel any negative side effects at all

I've done one SARM cycle and gained 11 lbs of muscle. I didn't do any PCT, I didn't feel any negative side effects at all
Don’t you think that’s weird all that happened and you had no sides ? The sides are there, you just don’t know it yet

High inhib faggot if you dont inject yourself with the first substance you get ahold off.
Rope asap.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
High inhib faggot if you dont inject yourself with the first substance you get ahold off.
Rope asap.
Gram of tren every week for 20-week first cycle or cuck

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1089 and Deleted member 3328
Rope asap.
muh natural bodybuilding

he probably looks DYEL like this

• +1
SARMs are tested in humans; there's more than enough anecdotal evidence as well showcasing the efficacy of SARMs. The main reason you would choose steroids over SARMs is steroids are cheaper and more effective. You might choose SARMs over steroids if you're risk-averse or you don't like needles.

By the way, you don't inject SARMs. You eat them. Like Dbol.