Which one

• Blackpill

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Bluepill

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 86159

No one man should have all that power. . .
you are less aware when blue pilled but I don’t wanna do anything anymore because of blackpill. Vote.

• So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte
To people like me the blackpill is actually a white pill because we are built for success

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PARISIEN, CopiumX and nathan
it would be amazing to be a bluepilled cuck

I'd probably be making twice as much money because I wouldn't be a spaz

I would rather die then be a bluepill cuck. Been blackpilled since 13yo ,I am 22 now. Once you truly accept the blackpill it frees you, but that takes time.

• +1
Reactions: omnilegent, CopiumX, Zenis and 2 others
I would rather die then be a bluepill cuck. Been blackpilled since 13yo ,I am 22 now. Once you truly accept the blackpill it frees you, but that takes time.
It takes so much time, I till haven’t fully taken it as I’m drill a giga high inhib loser

• JFL
Reactions: CopiumX
It takes so much time, I till haven’t fully taken it as I’m drill a giga high inhib loser
Almost took me to my death at 15yo, was clinicaly depressed for 3 years after that. Only after I accepted that it's over and stoped stressing about it I became free, that was around covid. Since then I have ascended from sub5 to high MTN, finished collage, moved out to a new place and have a good job. Could fuck foids now but I hate them so much for how they treated me back then that I don't even want to touch them ever,I wish I could kill my sex drive all together. I looksmax just to get halo in everyday interactions and mog curries on forums.

Last edited:
it depends what looks level u are

To people like me the blackpill is actually a white pill because we are built for success
Not you you fat tub of shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 86159
I would say blackpilled because it gives you a deep understanding about the truths

It is better to be purplepilled
You are all delusional retards. I am the only one who knows the truth about whole world. I won’t share my knowledge with anyone

It is better to be purplepilled
You are all delusional retards. I am the only one who knows the truth about whole world. I won’t share my knowledge with anyone
ok

Saar are you my alt somehow???

bluepilled ppl are delulu