chadley

Iron
thinking of doing it on my chin tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10142
gonna get that bonesmash brah

No it's not but be safe wear a mouth guard and don't smash your browridge
Also take k2 mk4 and mk677 if youre going to do it to increase results

Play brain games like chess puzzles and dual 2 back as a precaution to make sure your shit doesn't end up damaged

• JFL
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, paranakee, datboijj and 4 others

Play brain games like chess puzzles and dual 2 back as a precaution to make sure your shit doesn't end up damaged
How does playing brain games help?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11370, ChristianChad and IWILLMAKEIT
Bone smashing is legitimate, but I would advise against it for other reasons.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChristianChad and AscendingHero
How does playing brain games help?
Its a good way to gauge of anything is happening to your brain I. E brain fog from bonesmashing

Plus in general its not bad to do tbh cause it improves forward thinking

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
Its a good way to gauge of anything is happening to your brain I. E brain fog from bonesmashing

Plus in general its not bad to do tbh cause it improves forward thinking
I see.
Bone smashing isn’t safe because whenever you make impact with your head your whole skull absorbs the shock and the force is diffused across the surface of your whole head which results in you indirectly hitting your brain.

Because of this when you bone smashing you want to use an object that precisely directs the force to a tiny area on you skull, like the corner of a round bubble or something with a small, thin and dull point.

These are the precautions people make while bonesmashing, however
If one was so suffer minor brain trauma due to bone smashing is there a known recovery path?

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT
no bro
kust keep hitting your face
try a hammer next time:feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
I see.
Bone smashing isn’t safe because whenever you make impact with your head your whole skull absorbs the shock and the force is diffused across the surface of your whole head which results in you indirectly hitting your brain.

Because of this when you bone smashing you want to use an object that precisely directs the force to a tiny area on you skull, like the corner of a round bubble or something with a small, thin and dull point.

If one was so suffer minor brain trauma due to bone smashing is there a known recovery path?
I would guess your best bet is dual 2 back apparently it increases your iq so I would assume it would reverse some stuff

As well as that actively trying to remember shit helps too according to my boxing coach cause the more use your memory the stronger it becomes

Nootropics like ritalin also apparently help with dementia in people so what's to say it wouldn't help with brain damage although aderall withdrawal depression isn't fun

Zinc and good sleep too

But prevention is better than cure

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
I proved with multiple pictures that a small improvement in nasion (upper nose) is possible with daily bonesmashing.
By the way fillers in that area just costs 300 dollars and lasts two years.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, zeke714, pizza and 2 others
thinking of doing it on my chin tbh
Only a meme if done by yourself, you can go to a dojo, train in some legit martial art like wrestling, muay thai, brazilian jiu jitsu etc ... and the bone smashing will happen while you learn something useful that will give you confidence and may save your life or someone's life in the future. Much better than being a retard punching your own face.

I see.

just press knuckle hard into your face if you're worried about head impact

I haven't gotten results yet chin is supposedly hard to get results compared to zygos but some users have reported results on chin

I haven't gotten results yet chin is supposedly hard to get results compared to zygos but some users have reported results on chin
What users,i Begin to bonesmash chin yesterday

• +1
Reactions: pizza

Is mk7 ok as well? I read that its more absorbable and can do the same things that mk4 does.

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT
I proved with multiple pictures that a small improvement in nasion (upper nose) is possible with daily bonesmashing.
By the way fillers in that area just costs 300 dollars and lasts two years.
pm me results/proves.
If its true i will do it and post my results

• +1
Reactions: datboijj