is bonesmashing legit ?

chadthundercuck

chadthundercuck

Bronze
I want to bonesmash only my chin my cheekbones are perfect .should i try it I am seeing too many pictures on bonesmashing progress this can't all be fake like how the fuck can so many guys fake their chin growth and yes they were not tucking their chin i checked and what other safety precaution should i take also is there a guide for it help me bros

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Zylk
Worked for this guy, allegedly:

Yes it works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Idk, some user should try it in a bone that is outside the face so the impacts don't make you braindead. Maybe the wrist since it has aesthetics boost.

I tried on my jaw, but haven't noticed any results tbh.
I think it works best on chin and cheekbones that were the areas with the most changes or it just depends on person one of the things my sister told me about jaw growth was that if someone's upper and mildface are chiseled like masculine flat forehead with sharp edges and high outward cheekbones and hollow cheeks that person is most likely to benefit from mewing and other stuff like bonesmashing not everyone though and after 20 it's cope she is a medical practinior and studying neuro biology at UBC highest ranked in nmet so she prolly knows a bit about this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Idk, some user should try it in a bone that is outside the face so the impacts don't make you braindead. Maybe the wrist since it has aesthetics boost.
boxers and ufc fighters endure 10 x more punishment and still live till 80 s and almost all of them are chiseled somehow

I think it works best on chin and cheekbones that were the areas with the most changes or it just depends on person one of the things my sister told me about jaw growth was that if someone's upper and mildface are chiseled like masculine flat forehead with sharp edges and high outward cheekbones and hollow cheeks that person is most likely to benefit from mewing and other stuff like bonesmashing not everyone though and after 20 it's cope she is a medical practinior and studying neuro biology at UBC highest ranked in nmet so she prolly knows a bit about this
Problem is that cheeks get bruised easily compared to jaw so people will notice.

does it work? Yeah

after/before
Cheekbones

6 months later/same before
Sides
smoothed out all the edges/smashed the rear cheekbones higher giving more of a feline/reptile look

i am aiming for this result eventually:
Jim morrison 19 3444564954

Problem is that cheeks get bruised easily compared to jaw so people will notice.
everyone in my family knows i bonesmash my face, dont treat me differently, they think I am strong and also strong minded since I go to school for automotive engineering and have good grades still.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and Deleted member 19499
what about chin ? THINK IT WOULD WORK ?
I tried it for a few weeks, I'm gonna compare before and after soon and I'll tell you. But I think it worked.
Btw when you bonesmash keep your head on a pillow so your brain doesn't shake.
My routine is 5 mins daily just punching my chin

• JFL
Reactions: racoon4
I tried it for a few weeks, I'm gonna compare before and after soon and I'll tell you. But I think it worked.
thanks bro can i pm ? could you answer a few more questions won't take much of your time

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
If I ever decide to get surgery I will post before and after pictures and claim the result was from beating myself in the face with a hammer

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Could a massage gun be a better alternative than a hammer?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20704 and ErbCel
Could a massage gun be a better alternative than a hammer?
As long as it still somewhat hurts yeah. Pressing softly against the bone for a long time does the opposite effect and causes bone resorption instead of bone creation so you need something that hurts a little at least

Tried bonesmashing a while back but stopped cuz I was getting headaches/head started buzzing.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
As long as it still somewhat hurts yeah. Pressing softly against the bone for a long time does the opposite effect and causes bone resorption instead of bone creation so you need something that hurts a little at least
I going to bend a metal piece and screw it into the platic piece which touches the chin. Which will result it to be much harder. This could put more stress on the bone in theory