Is CCW always a looksmax if you have an overbite?

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
title

consulted with 2 blackpilled surgeons for bimax and they both recommended similar BSSO movements (10mm vs 9mm respectively).
however their lefort and CCW movements were very different

surgeon 1: 6mm lf1, 1 degree CCW
surgeon 2: 2.5mm lf1, 5 degree CCW

so I'm wondering if there will be any difference between the two results here? or will doing more CCW and less lf1 get me a better result?

the thing is I would prefer to go to the 1st surgeon as he is more experienced and is more vouched for than the second. but if the 2nd option is better aesthetically, should I try and convince him to decrease the lefort advancement and opt for more CCW?

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
if the bsso movement is nearly the same, how can the lf1 movements differ so much?

Will the CCW compensate, so that your bite matches even tho the movement is smaller?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
if the bsso movement is nearly the same, how can the lf1 movements differ so much?

Will the CCW compensate, so that your bite matches even tho the movement is smaller?
CCW makes it so you need lf1

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel and Mongrelcel

I think thats exactly the case

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
i would say that the aesthetic outcome is probably similar but that‘s a wild guess

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32

i meant less lf1 xd

the more CCW you get, the more hyoid-menton space u get, so better submental

I advise you go for the 6 degree CCW

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
the more CCW you get, the more hyoid-menton space u get, so better submental

I advise you go for the 6 degree CCW
didnt know this. thanks man