Is college bullshit?

I

Improver

Bronze
I‘m 20 and studying Marketing in Argentina.
I realized that by the time I get my degree I will be 23-24 and have zero experience in everything in my life (except surgeries lol)
I already have some money invested (like 50k atm)
Shouldn‘t I instead go travelling around the world and working at the same time (with Working Holiday visa) , having a more memorable life ?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 15827, Crusile and 2 others
i'm a college student also but i think that Traveling would be the way to go

just make sure you slay wherever you decide to go

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Eggs, Deleted member 8608 and LooksOrDeath
Shouldn‘t I instead go travelling around the world and working at the same time (with Working Holiday visa) , having a more memorable life ?
Yeah.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
Did you apply for a WHV @Improver

No, you shouldn't do that. Traveling is retarded. Save that money/invest and dropout and get into a better university program than marketing. If you don't have the ability to have memorable good youth experiences in uni, traveling thousands of miles to a place you don't speak the language of isn't gonna change anything

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Eggs, Chadeep, Deleted member 8608 and 1 other person
Italian mogger

• Love it
Reactions: Improver
No, you shouldn't do that. Traveling is retarded. Save that money/invest and dropout and get into a better university program than marketing. If you don't have the ability to have memorable good youth experiences in uni, traveling thousands of miles to a place you don't speak the language of isn't gonna change anything
I'm studying web development now with online courses. No way of enjoying uni life in this poor country.

• +1
Reactions: Crusile and Prince88
I'm studying web development now with online courses. No way of enjoying uni life in this poor country.
Lol I thought Argentine is richest country in LAtam😅😅

Does Arg mog Chile and Uruguay economy wise @Improver

Does Arg mog Chile and Uruguay economy wise @Improver
Argentina has like 45% of poverty bro. I live in Buenos Aires which is the richest city and it's still acceptable.

In general:
Chile<Uruguay<Brasil<Argentina

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and Deleted member 20148
Argentina has like 45% of poverty bro. I live in Buenos Aires which is the richest city and it's still acceptable.

In general:
Chile<Uruguay<Brasil<Argentina
I put badly the signs. It's the other way around :ROFLMAO:
Argentina is the poorest

I realized that by the time I get my degree I will be 23-24 and have zero experience in everything in my life (except surgeries lol)
I put badly the signs. It's the other way around :ROFLMAO:
Argentina is the poorest
yes and try to immigrate uk usa aus nz canada germany

look i am 21 and have just finished my final year of university for a similar degree, I am stuck wageslaving for money, if i had 50k i would literally be travelling all day everyday, university is a waste of time.

fuck class, used to skip that shit and then pulled up to school in an i8. they was looking at me like fuck is he doing here so i dropped out. mfers be acting like that shit to be successful but be hating on a rich homie you know what i mean? even the professors was tryna pull some shit failing me in my classes but i was keeping that shit real tho. they jealous a young mf be out earning they bumasses word to.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and volcelfatcel
look i am 21 and have just finished my final year of university for a similar degree, I am stuck wageslaving for money, if i had 50k i would literally be travelling all day everyday, university is a waste of time.
$50k aint shit tho. thats on my wrist fr.

patek philippe the plain one
thats too much sauce

You should be asking yourself whether the paper they offer is or is not, education itself is bullcrap, no government will ever give you free education that actually makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back